• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Plaguelands

marorda

Oddball and author
It is a plague, I swear it, good sir! The crops withered, the people are sick. It is only thanks to the guidance of the Lady we managed to escape safely. You have to believe us!

A couple of days ago, refugees arrived in Edheglast, capital city of Saragas. The people speak of a plague, but nobody listens to their calls. If there was truly something going on, surely the temples would have heard the news by now. These men and women are likely liars who just wanted to escape from their landlord. The calls go unanswered until one of the trusted advisors of the temple tells them it might be worth investigating. After all, it has been suspiciously quiet in the barony of Highmoore. The temple decided to sent out a messenger.

It's only about five days traveling to the area, so the temple expected the messenger to be back in a fortnight. But now almost three weeks have passed and the messenger still hasn't returned yet. Perhaps there is something going on then? This is where you come in. The temple has issued a call to all brave souls. They ask that you travel to Highmoore and try to discover what's happened to the messenger and the people. Is it a plague? A lie? Something else entirely?

You are the leader of a band of adventurers. Thirteen brave men and women in total. Will you answer the Temple's call?

Here's the quest. Since it's too late to reply for me now, you can vote on the current options until tomorrow (when I do reply with the next part)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back