• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Pioneer Project

Reyn

Undying God of Eurobeat
Heyy

Do you think I should request a lore tab or something? I mean, everything's kinda explained in the interest check/overview, but it may be nice to have information sorted in places or something. Idk.

Anyway... chat! Out of character! Yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, a lore tab can be a nice addition to things. To keep it more organized, although if you've got everything you need as is then meh.

I have a question:

Is everyone who was brought aboard the Valentine and the Romeo the useful people mentioned? Or are some just brought for population? Because you said that the Valentine houses over 65 million people, and unless you get into the minute differences, I don't believe there's 65 million different jobs in the world.

If some are just for population, does that mean they didn't go into the cryo chambers, and thus there is a significant population who have been existing for 365 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerdork said:
I have a question:
Is everyone who was brought aboard the Valentine and the Romeo the useful people mentioned? Or are some just brought for population? Because you said that the Valentine houses over 65 million people, and unless you get into the minute differences, I don't believe there's 65 million different jobs in the world.

If some are just for population, does that mean they didn't go into the cryo chambers, and thus there is a significant population who have been existing for 365 years?
Yeah, sorry this wasn't really all too clear but there was a sustained population on the ship throughout the duration of the flight. The reason the pioneers were specifically chosen were so that they specifically would survive the journey, rather than live and die aboard the ship like the rest of the population.

And @LilyannaGaming we will start when everyone's ready. Probably pretty soon , I guess :v

Oh my good lord I had completely forgotten to start this. Sorry, I was on holiday this past week or so. I'll get to work on the first post and I guess everyone can jump in when they're ready...

First post has been done, just jump in whenever. Sorry for the wait.

Things seem to have cleared up for a bit, so I'll probably be able to post. Does anyone want to continue this or has it officially died? =v=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back