• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Pairing..

Kaira

The year is 3015, and most of the earth is destroyed by war. A radius of a couple hundred miles holds all the population left. The society is supposed to be perfect. There are 3 classes, the 1st is the upper class, the Elite. They live in the middle of the city wiith beautiful houses and dresses. Dancing and parties all the time. They are showered with money and land.

The 2nd class, are like middle class citizens. Located in a ring just outside the 1st class. The resident here have enough money. Not to squander, but to live in comfort, and have a little fun. It's like the suburbs. Very comfortable and homey.

Next are the 3rd class. Not as well off as the other classes. Single story houses line cracked streets. They have little money to spend on fun, but are fed and clothed.

These classes are not allowed to mingle, except when it comes to the Pairing. A high tech matching system matches teenagers between the ages of 17 and 20. Every year the teenagers gather at the center of the the City to get their matches. The women move into the males home. Of course 1st class women are hardly wanting to move from having everything to nothing.

So after they're matched all the teenagers move into a compound to get acquainted with there matches.

You would be playing as the teenagers that get matched, and move into the compound. I'm wondering how many people would actually be Interested in this!

Lead a comment for any questions or advice, or if you'd like to be tagged if I make this?

I'd be interested too, it'd be funny watching a person from wealth have to live in the dregs and squalor of poverty.

Vash said:
I'd be interested too, it'd be funny watching a person from wealth have to live in the dregs and squalor of poverty.
Also for someone who started off with nothing to have to adjust to living a life of luxury, and probably being paired up with a snob too!

I decided to do three different classes to create the conflict that comes with adjusting to the lifestyle change, as well as the problems that might arise from the people your paired with.

I love that you guys are interested.

tinaheartsdamian said:
Also for someone who started off with nothing to have to adjust to living a life of luxury, and probably being paired up with a snob too!
I feel like that'd be something akin to the Byzantine Roman Emperor who went from poverty to ruler.

I was wondering if instead of just the women moving into the mans' home, could it work both ways? I just had an idea for a character living in the lower society getting moved to prominence. Lots of hijinks would ensue. :]

Hmm. I don't see why it couldn't work both ways. I think I'll pair the people up, and before the Roleplay starts they can decide which one moves in with the other. Of course it doesn't matter right away, I'm thinking maybe a month in the compound?

I am, but I like feedback. It help make it more appealing to others when you get multiple views.

Also, when I start this, I'm obviously going to need even characters. How many do you guys think I should allow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back