• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡. π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜šπ˜Œπ˜‹.

Hey uh I'm on my phone so I can't see which roles are taken! I would be interested in playing a male.

the two spots that're left is kind and caring , and self-centered and flirty, if you're interested in one of those~!

Hmm, I may be interested in the kind and caring one, but I'm not sure if my time zone would work with this! As we.... write? I am supposed to go to bed...

I would love to be a part of this if you’ll have me! Preferably as the self centered/flirty

I'd love to take the Kind hearted male role if it's still open? I love the idea of seeing how pain could possibly corrupt or spur someone into more drastic acts of kindness, or perhaps just to provide hope in such a cruel setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back