• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Julie said:
Um...i play Iris. She was my character that i signed up with.
I understand that you play THE SECOND Iris. @Lonelytaco made a mistake, I'm sure. We already had one Iris before you joined, now we have two with your character. Typically, two wolves with the same name gets far too confusing, especially in the same pack. Typically meaning, the newest joined user has the change their wolf's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Julie

Alright so when you post dont use the reply option, tag the person instead by pressing the @ and then placing their name. Please use a darker color for the text, that was hard to read.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I understand that you play THE SECOND Iris. @Hollowed Kadaver

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
I mean, sure. I had this idea where the flame would crack the bone (as i wrote for my response) in such a way that it determines her rank
that kind of defeats the purpose of tacos character, she assigns the rank, not a bone.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]that kind of defeats the purpose of tacos character, she assigns the rank, not a bone.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. Gamma's main job is to decide ranks and such, but the breaking of the bone can like signify the ending

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]that kind of defeats the purpose of tacos character, she assigns the rank, not a bone.

[/QUOTE]
Then what would the purpose of the ceremony be?

Lonelytaco said:
You don't have to change it. It could just be part of the tradition
How so? I originally thought of the idea that the bone's cracking pattern determined her rank. If haven are gonna choose what the rank is now, I don't know

JokerValentine said:
How so? I originally thought of the idea that the bone's cracking pattern determined her rank. If haven are gonna choose what the rank is now, I don't know
Okay, but if the bone determined rank then Haven wouldn't even be ranked. She never had a ceremony. Gammas decided the rank. Let's say the bone represents the wolf or some crap

Lonelytaco said:
Okay, but if the bone determined rank then Haven wouldn't even be ranked. She never had a ceremony. Gammas decided the rank. Let's say the bone represents the wolf or some crap
Or how about a prediction of character?

JokerValentine said:
look the bone is just part of the cremony, tradition, once it dessicates and cracks, that will signify the endig of the ceremony, kind of like an hour glass.

JokerValentine said:
Or how about a prediction of character?
So I already started on writing my next post, at the beginning I started by explaining the bone. I'm saying it's a symbol that "we are who we are right down to the bone" yadda yadda. Does that sound good?

Lonelytaco said:
So I already started on writing my next post, at the beginning I started by explaining the bone. I'm saying it's a symbol that "we are who we are right down to the bone" yadda yadda. Does that sound good?
Do as you wish. I honestly don't care if it alters my response, but I am just concerned that the plot wouldn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back