• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Pack

Tasteless

Boink Bean

All questions, comments, concerns, and conversations shall be put here. Please don't clutter the true thread, or the sign-up thread.

Thank you.

~Skelly

Last edited by a moderator:
If we really need to have another male I would be willing to make one but its hard for me to balance two characters. Even more since this is a detailed RP. But if its really needed ill be willing to do it

AshleyBergie said:
If we really need to have another male I would be willing to make one but its hard for me to balance two characters. Even more since this is a detailed RP. But if its really needed ill be willing to do it
I'm not going to force you to make two characters. You may make a male if you please, otherwise, no one is forcing you.

AshleyBergie said:
Well id say Nate and Ashlynn but mainly cause hes like the only male so far lol
True. True.

Nate is quite a lady killer. While he never says he has feelings for someone, he hints it, and it often pisses off other girls because he gave them hints also. Yet he doesn't understand the hunting thing, so he's like "why are girls always mad at me?"

Well Ashlynn always has that flirty side to show who she likes, I'm pretty sure She will make it obvious enough to maybe get him thinking lol.

AshleyBergie said:
Well Ashlynn always has that flirty side to show who she likes, I'm pretty sure She will make it obvious enough to maybe get him thinking lol.
He's a juice head. Kind of dumb, yet he has great leader instincts. Haha! He's bossy too :x

Not sure why but im shipping Milly and Elena xD

Also I need a pack role for my male , cant think of anything.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]He's a juice head. Kind of dumb, yet he has great leader instincts. Haha! He's bossy too :x

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure after awhile things will figure itself out ( :P )( :P )( :P )

Changed my female character to a Fox instead of a wolf xD And I changed her ranks as I didn't see the bit after the rules about pack ranks <3 Changed from healer /protecter to healer in training

@Cyber Wolf

Are you still accepting character? I got home from shopping all day and this place is packed (hahahahahah get it?).

cucumbers said:
@Cyber Wolf
Are you still accepting character? I got home from shopping all day and this place is packed (hahahahahah get it?).
Nice pun! Yes we are still accepting.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]Nice pun! Yes we are still accepting.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet! Is there a specific gender you're in need of or??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back