• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead Space?

Combat would likely be narrative, injuries to characters planned ahead of time cooperatively so that it all falls together for a wonderfully cooperative story set in the Dead Space universe, optimistically.

Anarchist said:
Combat would likely be narrative, injuries to characters planned ahead of time cooperatively so that it all falls together for a wonderfully cooperative story set in the Dead Space universe, optimistically.
What's the setting? Time and place wise?

Not sure yet. I'm looking to pick up a few more people and plot it together but I'd love to explore Tau Volantis perhaps.

Not sure yet. I'm looking to pick up a few more people and plot it together but I'd love to explore Tau Volantis perhaps.

Anarchist said:
Fair enough. I was hoping for more of a Titan situation, with the necromorphs invading Earth and stuff. We'll see if anyone else is interested first I suppose.

Anarchist said:
@WanderingJester @GrieveWriter @Knacks
Would you all like to begin discussing this now?
I would prefer this all took place after Dead Space 3, on a population heavy planet (like Earth). Possibly pick up where the series left off, where

Issac and Carver returns to Earth, only from the perspective of our characters and such. We can meet up with them, or not and do our own thing trying to survive and such.

Anarchist said:
Either works, although here would allow the others to provide input if they wish.
We'll do it here then. I was just using Earth as an example, though we can certainly use it. Any population center would do for me, though I would prefer the timeline to be at the same time/late of when Isaac and Carver went through Tau Volantis. That way they would

Come back to Earth at around the same time as the RP.
Btw, I'm hoping to make a character that survived Titan and had experiences with the Necromorphs before. That cool with you/everyone?

A custom city on earth perhaps?

And yea sounds like a good idea to kick us off and not have everyone dead instantly.

Perhaps our characters could be in a hospital for a variety of reasons, from staff to patient. Could perhaps include your character realistically (In the DS world at least) as a psych patient when it all goes down and it would provide a basis for the start perhaps?

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back