• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Order

Ordeus

The Guardian or the Hunter?? Who will you chose...
First thing first, English is my second language, i can mange to write between 1-3 paragraph. Am open to almost every kind of RP (MxM i wont).

The Order is in charge of keeping the Universe balance by either protecting the weaks, or destroying the nuisance. This group is (obviously) god-like but whit some limits.
They are immortals BUT NOT invincible, they can be killed and will take year to come back to life ( according to their wounds). Also they wont simply nuke people, they are bound by their code to give a fair figth, meaning they fight whit the same strenght as their opponent.

Now the member list

Altwar'Dhur, The Hunter : Altwar' is a storm dragon, his body is made of mist and he wild powerfull lightning. The Hunter is the one who execute the eradicate orders.

Larsaken of Istal, The Juge : Chief of tge Order, he is a human whit a soul-bounded spirit of a phenix, allowing him the control of the flammes. The Juge is the one who have to decide who to protect and who destroy. Abusing his position will cost him is immortality and kill him.

Darkrasvar of Dalakar, The Guardian: An impressive muscle mountain, Darkrasvar is also human. He is soul-bounded to the spirit of a stone bear, granting him control of the earth. The Guardian is the one who stand between the innocent and their assailant when the protection order is given

If your interested by one of the three character, tell me and i will use him for the RP. Their is also five other member if you are curious tell me and i will give you a description for them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back