• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Oracle and the Squire -- et al.

glitch.six

Orange soda addict.
Hello there. I don't actually post my own ideas a ton, but I've been tinkering with an idea for a time, so here goes everything.

So, general rules. I don't do smut, please reply at least once a day and I'll do my best to return the favor, and have a good grasp of the English language and grammar, you've seen this song and dance before. I generally stick to MxF pairing simply because it's my comfort zone. Just my own thing. Anyhow, onto the plot. I'm looking for someone to play the role of the F in an MxF pairing, but who exactly is which character is up in the air till we nail it down.

The nations of Helia and Nifl have been ratcheting to war in the past years. With forces continually mounting on the border with each passing moment, war is sure to break at any time. The nations are scrambling for resources, for land, for glory, and every attempt to settle diplomatically has ended in abject failure. In a small town of a Helian border province, a young woman rises to fame for her gift -- knowing the future. This being an asset for obvious reasons, both nations send their own agents to deal with the 'soothsayer problem' in their own way. The clash of these forces outside of the town leads to the first strike in the new war.

It is at this moment within our tale that a young squire in service to a famed Nifl knight crosses the Helian border, along with a company of Nifl outriders. The border having been as of yet unprotected, the outriders punch through to the town and are almost prepared to execute their dire order -- killing the oracle. In a crisis of faith, the squire deserts, escaping with the seer, and in doing so committing high treason. Since the woman is famous in both countries, their only hope for survival now is to thread the border, making their way ever northward to the neutral merchant city-state of Kos. It goes without saying that neither fully trust the other -- the squire has been taught all his life of the evils of Helia, and he himself is a part of the army that now marches on the seers homeland. And even if they do make it, a darkness has begun to gather on the edges of the soothsayer's vision, portending things far more dire than a war of mere kingdoms.

Anyway, that's that for the main course. I'm always open to other RP, especially fandom wise (Harry Potter and all that jazz). If you wanna know more or get in touch, you can message me here or on Discord. See ya soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back