The OOC

If you have a like from "Apex" on your Character Sheet, then yes you're in. ^^

@Crenando

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, multiple location threads are fairly difficult to work with. You either need a very large player base or a very organized GM.

Even then, it might not be enough and can still lead to some places being barren/dying. If we had to have location threads, I'd say:

Gotham

Metropolis

New York

and for the sake of the roleplay, station the JL Watchtower - or entrance to the Watchtower - in either Metropolis or Gotham. (or entrance at both)

Though honestly, I think New York (since it's a real location) would just work best as the default location, and if people are doing things somewhere else they could just title the location in a post.

Maybe

Avengers Tower (Marvel Hero Headquarters)

The Watchtower (DC Heroes Headquarters)

and "New York" (Default location)   - Would work best.

At the end of the day though, it's all down to Apex. ^^

In my experience, multiple location threads are fairly difficult to work with. You either need a very large player base or a very organized GM.

Even then, it might not be enough and can still lead to some places being barren/dying. If we had to have location threads, I'd say:

Gotham

Metropolis

New York

and for the sake of the roleplay, station the JL Watchtower - or entrance to the Watchtower - in either Metropolis or Gotham. (or entrance at both)

Though honestly, I think New York (since it's a real location) would just work best as the default location, and if people are doing things somewhere else they could just title the location in a post.

Maybe

Avengers Tower (Marvel Hero Headquarters)

The Watchtower (DC Heroes Headquarters)

and "New York" (Default location)   - Would work best.

At the end of the day though, it's all down to Apex. ^^

Multiple Location threads are a good way to let people do their own thing without hurting the main story.

Finally finished my character! The struggles of being a mobile user are truly real...

That's true, but they can also divide a small player base which can kill a roleplay.

I can personally vouche and that this is all too true. Too few people in a Multi-Location thread can, and most likely will, kill it off. Even with a decent number that threat is still present.

The multi-location thread deal was definitely something I had to think about, but I figure we can keep to one thread coherently. Maybe for bigger events we'll  have separate threads, but we'll cross that one when we come to it.

Also, @Archon gracias dude. I'm gonna put the likes for CS' thing back on the overview.

Wait, can we post now, since you decided on No Locations and that IC thingy was a placeholder?

@Apex

Kathella is waaaay too cool for childish things like "Teams" what is this, Primary School?!

Just because she was always picked last for Kryptonian dodgeball has nothing to do with it!

Kathella is waaaay too cool for childish things like "Teams" what is this, Primary School?!

Just because she was always picked last for Kryptonian dodgeball has nothing to do with it!

Kryptonian Dodgeball....

Also known as 'dodge the falling asteroids'.

Hey, Kryptonian Dodgeball is - was - a very professional sport which emphasized destruction, and injury above teamwork and determination.

It's 6:15 am here and I haven't slept at all... I managed. :smile9:

Just kidding! (sorta) There's no rush so don't feel pressured. Just get some sleep and post tomorrow(today?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back