The OOC

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye yo, are you down with making Jezebel fire and brimstone camio in my next post with Rouge and Andromeda down at The Citadel? it would really help me out and give us something that we could both work with.

I tried my best. The twins are great fun, if wheat arrives I was thinking about a little job. Something stupid that may be cool. Hire them to find their cat who turns out to be a demon. Demon cats are fun.:cheshiregrin:
wow, well done. amazing post. ill make sure to reply after peachuu peachuu responds to my previous post
hi hello i am here i'll will try to write something

also umm
the twins are so sexual jesus!!! lol
and i heard job??

hi hello i am here i'll will try to write something

also umm
the twins are so sexual jesus!!! lol
and i heard job??
They're also pansexual so Andromeda might wanna watch out:blowkiss:
Yeah I was thinking about a simple job to hunt down a cat that turns out to be a demon. But I don't want to disrupt the plot with a silly subplot. Maybe involve some lovely murder. OHHHHH IT COULD BE LIKE KEANU!!

They're also pansexual so Andromeda might wanna watch out:blowkiss:
Yeah I was thinking about a simple job to hunt down a cat that turns out to be a demon. But I don't want to disrupt the plot with a silly subplot. Maybe involve some lovely murder. OHHHHH IT COULD BE LIKE KEANU!!
OOOOOOH that may work owo
also you better watch out too. She might like someone else also lol

Lol Eldarkon Eldarkon I'd like to think this is going through the Rogue's head right now.

I was watching south park and when that song was literally playing when I was writing the "We like to share part."

I would, but the twins can't plus they aren't really child friendly...
I'm thinking about making a cat demon guy...dude. If I finish and get him approved in time I'll be happy to have him talk to them.

I would, but the twins can't plus they aren't really child friendly...
I'm thinking about making a cat demon guy...dude. If I finish and get him approved in time I'll be happy to have him talk to them.
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Nothing is child-friendly in hell city, my friend. But that's ok, anyways.

And cool! He sounds like the cat's pajamas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back