The OOC

Don't underestimate Mr.Kazzy (Masakazu Fuma) He's quite durable, not to mention his fighting style is comparable to that of a tornado if you put a bunch of swords in it. But it depends on Fem as to what happens. :horns: I've got a plan for both choices.
Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Eh Akio, i'm a bit lazy. I can make posts 4 days but when it comes to CS sheets? I detest making biographies and personalities that I mainly convey through my posts. Mainly because I get writer's block making them. :) I'm just having her as a side character for not, mainly as a plot-device.
Eldarkon Eldarkon

Don't underestimate Mr.Kazzy (Masakazu Fuma) He's quite durable, not to mention his fighting style is comparable to that of a tornado if you put a bunch of swords in it. But it depends on Fem as to what happens. :horns: I've got a plan for both choices.

Eh Akio, i'm a bit lazy. I can make posts 4 days but when it comes to CS sheets? I detest making biographies and personalities that I mainly convey through my posts. Mainly because I get writer's block making them. :) I'm just having her as a side character for not, mainly as a plot-device.
Eldarkon Eldarkon

*Prepares boombox for badass music and fighting sound effects*

Eldarkon Eldarkon
Fair enough. its just if Shisha's wife ever passes away for some reason, Kimiko could become his new lover since nothing would be holding him back. it would give Kimiko a much larger role in the story

Fair enough. its just if Shisha's wife ever passes away for some reason, Kimiko could become his new lover since nothing would be holding him back. it would give Kimiko a much larger role in the story
Eh, I just thought Kimiko would be more of the assistant type, to be honest. She had a chance of being killed due to an accident in the story but I might have something happen when Masakazu is taken away from his Tora Syndicate throne, she'll probably move away if that happens. But I plan on introducing a character named Six or VI, the background that i've got for her is kind of being thought of but I still got an idea of who she'll be, think of it as Mr.Fuma's project.

Eldarkon Eldarkon
I'll leave you to decide if they run or not >_> Let's put it at that

You dun goofed, i'm posting. Prepare for the action!
tumblr_ni7bzdvo4n1rwdoeao1_400.gif

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Not sure if you had someone reply to your characters but I can make something if you'd like! I'm designing a few character sheets. :closed eyes open smile:
Thank you! I'd really appreciate it!
I was thinking about going into someone's hideout and demanding to get hired. Kill a few goons and make Jezzy known. She'd do that. But I thought I should let you guys have some time to interact.

Users who are viewing this thread