• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

the one true love

animefan374

student at Beacon academy
two people know each other but when they were sent into the kingdoms army and have seperate squads one of them must sacrafice them self to save the one that person loves

Letty was walking along the town square, trying to figure out what food to bring home for dinner tonight. She sighed, she wasn't too picky since she loved food so much. Her eyes darted from strawberries to peaches, a weak smile came upon her face. It's been so long since she's had a break from the royal army in a very long time. She wondered what was going on in everyone's lives.

Letty always kept her special scythe with her, just incase if any... Well, not so peaceful things happened. She finally grabbed a couple of potatoes and gave the money to the market owner.

"If it's alright with you, I'd also like some meat please!" She added happily. The market owner nodded. "Of course Ms. Letty, anything for one of my well paying customers." He smiled kindly to her and went over to where the meat was located. Letty waited patiently, her stormy, grey eyes glittered with the setting sun. Her light, dirty blonde hair swayed in the soft breeze, as she waited for the market keeper to come back with her item. She really did enjoy this place, but sometimes she wondered what other lands would await her when her unit would set out for travel. She smiled at the thoughts, looking back of distant memories of her childhood. She dearly missed her best friend, it had probably been years since she'd last saw him... Now... What was his name again? She knew it started with a J, or at least she was pretty sure it did. Oh well, a memory is a memory! Now where is that meat?

Letty was humming off in her head, waiting for the meat. She snapped back into reality and turned around. A bright smile fell upon her face. "We'll look who it is! Hiya Jo jo! It's been a long time!" Yeah, 3-5 years since they last saw each other.

joey: yes actually it's been 6 years since we didn't see each other but well um... here's a new thing i learned before i joined the guards i hold out my hand and i touched a tree the tree turned into ice

Letty nodded. "That looks nice." She smiled happily. "Yeah, the guard is a pretty rad place! It gives me a place to use my scythe!" She then pulled out a gigantic scythe, shaped and crafted beautifully in the shape of a lotus flower. She then sliced through the tree, making a clean cut. What a sharp and powerful weapon Letty owned. Finally, the shopkeeper came back with a paper bag full of meat. He smiled and handed it to Letty.

"There you are Ms. Letty, have a good evening." The shopkeeper said. Letty turned around and nodded, she put her scythe away.

"You two!" She then took the meat and placed it in a basket, she smiled cheerfully. She turned back to Joey, her grey eyes glittered.

"Anyway, I'm actually heading back home now..." She said.

joey: oh? well i just came back from a battle so that's why i am wearing a cloak because well- i took my cloak off and my right arm was bleeding alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back