Video Games The Official RpN Clash Royale Clan

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So plenty of us have been playing Clash Royal on our mobile/tablet devices. Its a cute little addicting game and Its something I've been doing in between site work when things have been hitting the fan. I also sometimes play before bed and the sort while I try to fall asleep.

If you are interested in joining me and other RpN users search for "RpNation". Clans are a really important part of this since you can trade/request cards and have friendly battles and stuff.

If you join post below your name!

I'm "The Dark Wizard"

I can't believe this is a thing haha

I'll have to die load the game now... Hm

[QUOTE="Lord Shaxx]You're actually killing me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying but you won't bloody stay dead.

Genon said:
@The Dark Wizard
What's Clash Royale?
A free downloadable game for ios/android and you send minions to your opponent in an effort to overwhelm them and every card/monster has a counter. Its almost like chess with towers.

I'm "Cicero" xD no joke that's actually my Clash Royale name

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]I'm trying but you won't bloody stay dead.

[/QUOTE]
"Your light was not enough Guardian, Get'em next time"

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]A free downloadable game for ios/android and you send minions to your opponent in an effort to overwhelm them and every card/monster has a counter. Its almost like chess with towers.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not interested. Probably filled with microtransactions that will have you spending a hundred dollars on it within the week.

EDIT: Also, the last time I downloaded one of those mobile F2P games, it massively drained my data because it was constantly trying to connect to its servers as I played it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Yeah, not interested. Probably filled with microtransactions that will have you spending a hundred dollars on it within the week.
EDIT: Also, the last time I downloaded one of those mobile F2P games, it massively drained my data because it was constantly trying to connect to its servers as I played it.
what keen insight you have

got it spot on

Genon said:
Its the most fair game I've played to date. I've never recommended/encouraged a game on RpN before because of microtransactions.

I've gotten just about everything with a little bit of gaming.

Moonshadow said:
I've been wanting to download it. Should I?
Go for it C:

Now I have to wait forever for it to download. Then I'll have to be a noob when I don't understand it xD

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Its the most fair game I've played to date. I've never recommended/encouraged a game on RpN before because of microtransactions.
I've gotten just about everything with a little bit of gaming.

Go for it C:

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but does it drain your data? The last true F2P mobile game i played was Shadow Fight 2, and it used up 0.5 GB of data just by playing the game. Keep in mind I was exclusively playing single player against computer opponents as the campaign required. The problem I think was that it kept trying to sync with its servers every time I did anything at all, from buying an item with free currency to losing or winning a match to leveling up. Those kilobytes add up.

So what I want to know is does Clash Royale have the same problem on a data connection?

Its pretty data light and I mostly connect via WIFI though.

Just beat hyper beast, Its great to see people already trading cards and battling each other :D !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Its pretty data light and I mostly connect via WIFI though.
Just beat hyper beast, Its great to see people already trading cards and battling each other :D !

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm off to bed. I'll come back on in the morning hopefully.

I just downloaded it.

I feel good about that but also I feel like a noob xD

I SHALL JOIN LE CLAN ONCE I GET TO LEVEL 3

Im Jellystone btw :D

K, so I just downloaded it and started to play, it's fun and I enjoy it (grinding for lvl 3) and the funniest thing happened. A King has been defeated by the KingsPlague, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

(Username: KingsPlague still lvl 2 tho)
screenshot_2016_03_25_11_32_32_1__by_kpssenkrad-d9wi0un.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back