[The Official RPN Character Challenge 2015]Group A!

Luness felt her heartrate beginning to calm down with her momentary rest and she shrugged at Caroline's understanding of the competition.

"Honestly, they are probably weeding out the weak ones. At least, that's what I've gathered so far."

Hearing Caroline talking to herself about Bunny, Luness began to feel rather weirded out by the girl. It wasn't exactly a comforting thing to witnesss anyone talking crazily to themselves like that despite Luness having had hallucinations not too long ago in her own world...and she had definitely talked to herself then.

Hearing Caroline's questions about Luness, she instantly began to feel much more uncomfortable until the loud thunder sounded nearby and Caroline was instantly distracted as was Luness.

Just like Caroline, in a less weak-like manner though, Luness hissed at the pain in her ears and swiftly brought one of her forepaws to an ear while she used the other to push herself into a standing position on her hind legs, much like an anthro would stand.

Glancing at the doorway, Luness felt a shiver down her spine at the mere idea of what could be awaiting them out there.

For one, Luness couldn't hear the roars and shrieks from their previous enemies. Had they simply vanished into thin air?

Glancing back at the unconscious Lyon and then at the cowering Caroline, Luness realized that she couldn't just leave the pair here to fend for themselves. Still, she wanted to see what new dangers awaited everyone now.

Walking up to the doorway, Luness peered out into the darkness, her cat eyes easily seeing through it, though she still couldn't see anything in the darkness.

Trying a new tactic, Luness closed her eyes for a moment and focused on activating her Alpha state.

When she opened her eyes again, they glowed a deep crimson color and ahe could now see heat signatures throughout the area.

Looking to the forest, Luness' eyes widened at the sight of what appeared to be large turtles approaching them slowy, though from the heat signature, Luness could tell they were very hot and potentially dangerous to touch if they were that hot. Or maybe they could just produce fire like dragons could? Like Alexander from her home world?

@Undercore

Much appeared to be going on, Leo wondered what the rest of the team is doing so far. In the middle of such chaos, it's hard to think properly. However, he watched with secret admiration when Sapphire successfully impaled the ice beast after he shocked it with the electricity magic orb he has been training to use, her strong mighty sword going through the monster's skin. Comparing the two of them, Sapphire is definitely much more of the experienced one. Perhaps she fights more in her own world, works as a team and leads the team as a wonderful leader. The lad has long noticed the weird glance Sapphire has given when he replied awkwardly to thank her for accepting to fight with him. He couldn't help but let out a sigh to himself. Perhaps working as a team is really not his thing, but that's probably because he lacks social skills.

The monster was screaming in pain upon the deep wound inflicted upon it. When Sapphire cringed and slightly backed from the beast, Leo lunged forward to it at the moment of the beast's weakening body, electricity busting in his right hand as he pressed his palm down hard at the monster's skull. "Please back away," he said quickly at Sapphire as a strong blinding strike of blue light exploded on the monster's head, electricity sparking here and there as the light eventually vanished and the monster finally collapsed onto the ground, its head completely burnt from the electricity shock, dead. If his daggers are broken and his left arm trashed, he might as well cover all his disadvantages up with electricity.

However, that attack wouldn't have been possible if the Ice Beast has not been weakened and lost its usual body strength, enough for Leo to reach his skull. He couldn't help but praise Sapphire in his mind again--the Ice Beast was difficult, but at least they killed one--it means progress. His face lightened up in the slightest bit of delight, before a sharp sense of pain hit his left shoulder from his previous wound that he remembered the idea that Sapphire stated earlier, about the illusion. His face returned to its usual blankness as he turned around to face Sapphire.

"Illusion sounds nice...But drowning is not a good idea. It may ends up panicking the monsters and making them act wilder than they should be right now, since they would be struggling in water....Harder to control." Stating his opinion, he nodded gently, glancing at the rest four Ice Beasts that let out a mighty roar upon seeing one of their same fellows died. For a moment, he wondered if Ice Beasts can feel sadness for losing their...."Comrades," too, but his mind quickly returned to the serious issue."....What kind of illusionary scenario...Could make them stuck, not wanting or able to move?" He questioned after a long period of thought, trusting the fabulous woman Sapphire to come up with the perfect illusion.

Then, that moment, a strong roar echoed through the thin air. and Leo immediately looked to that direction to see more types of monsters coming their way. There's more, his eyebrows furrowed in deep concern, and it deepened when he saw the frightening sight of a gruesome monster with what appeared to be a gigantic mouth on its stomach.

It might takes all of the members to kill that thing, the thought ran through Leo's mind, and he turned his focus back to the Ice Beasts. They should really hurry up and defeat these difficult ones before the real bosses takes over the stage, or else everything might be too overwhelming. He wondered how many trolls have been defeated--Hopefully most of them are dead already. How about the skeletons? No, he should trust them all to the rest of the members brought here by the "gods." Right now, he should focus on the Ice Beasts. They have illusion, electricity, and Sapphire's fabulous sword. They could do this.

His hands reached up, and with a mighty swing as if slicing through the air, his hand once again emits a powerful electrical glow as sparks of electricity formed into the shape of multiple knives, shooting directly at the Ice Beasts, which hit them, shocking them even for a short while, allowing Sapphire to have the chance to easily attack them.

They have to kill them all before the new, gigantic monster notice them, three small ones already making its way out of the forest with the large one in front. He let in a sharp breath. How is Luness doing? Bunny? Dani? All the rest of the people?

"We need more help here. We'll be noticed by them soon enough." He muttered in the end.

(@Aldur Forgehammer who controls the beautiful Impending Doom~! Just saying~!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyon gasped as he sat up abrubtly. How long had he been out? He had no way of knowing. The pain in his chest was gone, replaced with a strange feeling of renewal, like some primal memory of birth. His last few minutes of unconsiousness had been interrupted by the sensation, as well as a brief moment in which he had been completely unable to breathe. But now, the pain was gone. Every breath no longer drew a spluttering string of agony through his lungs, and he gratefully inhaled. "Uh, I'm back!"

He smiled weakly at the two women next to him. They were no longer outside, where Lyon had been when he had fainted. A dim memory of asking to be taken into the tower pulsed through his mind, and then he remembered the weird hallucinations of Bunny's face morphing before he'd fainted. No, her face still looked that way. Whoever this was, it certainly wasn't Bunny.
"Have we met?" He extended a hand towards her, hoping for a handshake. A grin crossed his face for a second, realising his much his demeanour had almost returned to normal, since all the fighting. Somehow, a surplus of horrible things seemed to have desensitised him for the time being. Doubtlessly he was going to have nightmares about this later, but for now, all the survival instincts had kicked in, as well as the denial ones. "I don't remember you from earlier, except just before I went out."

@Undercore

Caroline watched Luness walk to the door, mouth opening slightly in wonder when Luness' eyes turned red, looking outside for monster, maybe? She gulped, wishing that she was back home, mysteriously tired and sometimes having a deep gash somewhere, but she'd still be home, with the "family" she had to live with and her friends that half the time thought she was completely Insane... But it was home and she really missed it. She flinched when the boy next to her, Lyon gasped, shooting up into a sitting position, his eyes darting around for a moment, slightly confused at where they were, but he smiled weakly and when he looked at Caroline, he grinned and held out a hand " Have meet?" he asked, " I don't remember you from earlier, except just before I went out."

Caroline shook her head, smiling a little as she held out her hand, taking his hand carefully and shaking it a little " um, yes, we've kinda met..." she replied, looking down at her feet a little fearful " I-I have a , uh, split personality. It, um, also changes my outer appearance. Bunny is my stronger personality, I guess you could say, she protects me in a way. But without her, I'm pretty useless here..." she sighed, looking over to Lunessand then back at Lyon " You guys know how to fight, everyone here knows how to fight... I'm lost without Bunny. I don't even know how to fire these guns!" her voice raised in panic as she wildly gestured to the two guns holstered on her belt. " There are Monsters out there and I'll be squased like a fly, cut into pieces and burnt to ashes the moment I step outside!" She took a deep shaky breath " And I cant get Bunny back..."

Lyon gave a sympathetic look to the frightened girl. She seemed under the assumption that all of the others knew how to fight... "Oh, right, you didn't actually meet me, that was Bunny." Lyon grinned sheepishly. "She knows that I can barely fight these things either. My general method is mostly just to avoid dying. Sometimes interrupted by stupid plans that work about half the time." He cocked his head to the side and laughed."It's weird though, I have no idea why, but I'm less scared now. I could barely think before. It's weird, though considering I think I just nearly died." His hands went to his ribcage, where previously every breath had brought three layers of pain, in his lungs, ribs, and flesh, and he winced at the memory. "Maybe the same thing'll happen to you?" This girl... and him... and who knows how many others... out of all the people these gods had chosen, how many were physically capable like any of the others in this group? If out of every six or seven people, there were two who were more like him, or this girl, then how many overall were there? How many people were going to go out in a pointless blaze of mediocrity because the gods demanded a side of "comic relief salad" or "friendly shy girl crackers" with their gun toting, sword wielding, badass soup?

Luness jumped slightly and whipped around upon hearing Lyon's gasp and seeing him waking up, finally.

Hearing the exchange between Lyon and Caroline, Luness remained silent the whole time, as she really didn't have much to add to the overall conversation.

Upon hearing Caroline suggesting that she hang back since she would be of no use in this upcoming fight, Luness shrugged and then asked the girl, "What usually triggers Bunny to make her appearance? A sudden spike in a certain emotion? A life-threatening situation?"

Glancing back at the beasts that were all slowly approaching the town and tower, Luness then quickly added, "Because whatever triggers her appearance, we seriously need her help now. We need to all work as one big team to take down these new guys."

With this said, Luness then walked up to the pair and said to both of them, "We need to find Dani, Kenneth, and that fox guy...Leo was it?"

Odd name for Luness to be calling someone who wasn't like the Leo she knew from her home world. The Leo she knew was a large lion and a true friend on top of being a forest guardian.

@Undercore @Invisible monster

"oh..." Carolien murmured. " hm?" she answered when Luness spoke to her. " uh, yeah, I don't know exactly what triggers her, but when I'm really stressed or nervous, scared to death, or angry or yeah, when I'm in a life threatening position she appears - but you are not throwing me out there 'cause I'm not sure it'll work or if I'll change in time and stuff!" she growled, staring slightly horrified at Luness." ' Cause I swear I'll rip your head off if you try to get me out there without bunny." Caroline hissed quietly, drawing her legs closer to herself, glarig at Luness, partly scared and partly annoyed. " who are Kenneth,danit and Leo?" she asked curiously,her grip losening as she let her eyes drift to the door where she could she monster, very terrifying monsters approach the tower.

She took in a sharp breath, her hands trembling " Dear lord, we have to fight... Those?" she asked, her voice shaking along with her bottom lip. " L-Luness, You can throw me out, I give you permission to throw me out, you can throw me at the freaking monster if it means I don't have to see those and Bunny comes back!" she squeaked, her hands reaching for something to hold to in her fear, grabbing Lyon's arm in an iron hold, her fingers digging into muscle, it was probably pretty painful. Caroline took in short, shallow breaths, her eyes wide and terrified. " J-Just get me-get me out o-of here!" she whispered, tears forming inner pinkish blue eyes. A teardrop rolled down her cheek, hanging off of her chin for a few seconds before falling down onto the floor, leaving a little spot of water on the dusty floor. She pressed her eyes together, her whole body starting too shake.

It groaned. It was in pain. The Abomination began to pace towards the contenders.

The ground around it shook.

The moving flesh, the smell it had could turn stomachs inside out.

Lyon sat, listening with concern to Luness. She was right, it was going to take some serious teamwork to take down these things. The lumbering beasts looked practically untoppleable, even compared to the things from before. Hell, that troll couldn't hold a candle to these monsters. Still unable to process the situation properly, as he had been since he had woken up, it all seemed to him like a very weird dream. A dream filled with incredible people, and terrifying monsters, and-

"-you can throw me at the freaking monster if it means I don't have to see those and Bunny comes back!"

Lyon gasped as Caroline's hand lunged towards him, digging into his arm and pressing hard. "Whoa! What-" He yelped, cutting himself off at the expression on Caroline's face. She was terrified. As terrified as he, Lyon, had been, earlier, and doubtlessly would be again soon, as soon as he managed to get out of this weird state of denial. She was crying and shaking, shuddering in... fear? Sadness? Some weird dual personality reason? Lyon gave her a concerned look. "Caroline? Are you okay?" Mentally, he slapped himself on the forehead. Of course she wasn't okay. Stupid.

Backing away just as told, Sapphire watched as Leo [epicly] electrocuted the giant ice beast. This kid was good. He was smart, and he certainly needed training, but she saw potential. Maybe she could recruit him for the Protectors. Was that even possible? Were they even in the same world? And then she blinked. Probably not.

Still so many monsters to fight and Sapphire could feel the pain from her previous wounds and the frostbite settling in. Taking a deep breath, she nodded at Leo. "You're right. Trapping them.. I can do that. No problem." He didn't know that she could only perform her illusions on one person at a time, but she could make it work. Of course she had readied herself for such a situation. Sapphire was ready, the adrenaline pumping her up all over again. She raised her sword and-

Then the lightning strike. The roar. No, no, no, they still had so many left to fight, not more, not more.. She paled at the sight of the gigantic atrocious.. thing. How.. how was she supposed to fight that? How were they supposed to fight that? She had to focus on the task at hand. Wipe out the ice beasts. Then she could move on to that thing and it's minions. Nodding at Leo as he readied his electrical magic, She raised her sword with one hand and closed her eyes, envisioning the first ice beast, the one she'd fought earlier, completely encased in quick sand. Immediately the creature began to panic, squealing and wailing but it could not move an inch.

Then she pounced, jabbing at it twice with ferocious strikes. Then she moved onto the next, repeating the exact same illusion. Again. Again. Sweating, panting, her arms ached and so did most everything else. Illusion. Stab. Stab. Stab. Illusion. Stab. Stab again. Sometimes the first time didn't do it. She'd have to go back and slice at the already bleeding out Ice Beasts.

Finally, the all seemed to collapse, and Sapphire with them. She wheezed, her sword stained with the blood of many monsters. "I need a minute," She gasped, her hands blistered from holding the sword so tightly. Or at least, they felt pretty bad. After a minute, she used her sword to help herself stand up. "We need to fight the big one together. We need to get back to them." She sounded weak. She sounded weak.

Dani walked through the forest not really with a destination in mind. She was searching for more Ice beasts, they were easy to defeat. Slow and non regenerating, they were the prefect prey for her. She shook her head and sighed "prey what a foul word." She hated thinking of others as less than they living things. She knew it came from her sword, she still hated the thought that her sword was creeping into her mind. I want blood sister, let me feel blood upon my edge once more.

In the bushes there was a rustling, Dani turned her head to see what it was. She was a troll, he charged towards her with his claws swiping relentlessly. Dani swung her sword around in her hand. With the first twirl she flicked the claw away and with the second she chopped off the creatures hand. She slid down and sliced through the center of the creature. Still struggling to hold o not life. Dani slid her sword into the trolls mouth and severed the spinal cord.

Dani sighed, she grew tired of fighting trolls and wrathe's she hated battle especially those which many lives are lost. She went deeper into the forest area, a deep roar resounded from the area. She looked over at the sound and decided to follow it. Based on the sound she knw it was different from the others beasts. She needed to eliminate it before it hurts other. Clutching her fully charged fist she made her way to the unknown beast.

@Aldur Forgehammer @SilverBlack (I'll face this monster.)

Leo could feel his body heat increasing, and sweat found its way to drip down his forehead as he strengthened each electrical shocks he sent to the Ice Beasts to weaken them. He nodded in satisfaction as Sapphire understood his idea of an illusion that would make them unable to move, trapping them completely. He didn't know exactly what type of hallucination the woman provided the monsters with in the end, but he could tell it's definitely working. Her mighty swings of her sword as she fought through the crowd of the terrifying beasts, repeating her pattern of stabs and slashes, still caught Leo in secret admiration and respect. If we survive this, I hope she won't mind training me the way of sword, the thought grew in his mind, his eyes glowing until it hardened once again upon hearing the monstrous roar of the gigantic new creature coming their way--the most dangerous one. Whatever he has in mind of doing later, everything depended on if they even survive this first. Leo let out a cold breath as he watched Sapphire starting to struggle with the beasts, and lunged into the fight himself, assisting in completely killing off the monsters, the blue magic orb forming in his hand as he aimed at the Ice Beasts' heads, letting the electricity fry their heads, mini explosions strong enough to burn through the skin until they eventually laid dead. Everything took awhile, enough to make them feel wearier with every continuous attack.

Worse, however, is that he could tell his own strength is slipping away. Using his electricity skill drains his own energy, after all. For once, the lad felt displeased with himself, he had miscalculated his own strength, he should have made sure that he's still strong enough to fight the boss later. Furthermore, upon having the corpses of the monsters laying around him, he could finally see Sapphire clearly, his eyes widening a bit as he watched her collapsing as well, her skin pale and looking exhausted. No matter how strong a person might be, everyone has their limits. He scuttered over to Sapphire in concern just before she managed to hold herself up with her sword, her voice, much weaker than before, expressed the need for all the people to gather to fight the gigantic beast together. He nodded in agreement, his eyebrows furrowed tightly. Whatever strength Sapphire has left, she needs to save it for the monster. The ground shook with every powerful step the horrifying beast took, although it seemed a bit slow, and Leo glanced around just enough to spot Dani between the woods, aiming deeper into the forest, her target seemingly setting on the monster already.

"I'll go get the rest of the people," Leo turned his focus back to Sapphire upon the sight. "The monster appeared to move slow...So I believe you'll have a moment to catch your breath." He then appeared to be in thought, looking back to see quite the distance between where they are and the tower, in which the rest of the people are probably in. How fast could he run and get them to come back together? But he could keep in mind that the monster is not fast, judging by the long pause between each shake of the ground, in which he assumed is caused by the monster's powerful steps. There's still no seconds to lose, though, Dani would not be able to take the monster alone. "As soon as you're ready...Join first into fighting the beast with Dani...Who's already aiming there. The rest will follow after as soon as I get them." (@The Suspicious Eye)

He blinked for a moment, before his expression softened up. "And also...You're really..Wonderful." He blurted out upon all the previous admiration he felt for her after watching her powerful battle against the Ice Beasts, his blank expression broke down into a beaming smile. "Thank you for fighting with me." (@CloudyBlueDay )

With that, he turned around and sped up quick, allowing his feet to race across the ground against the winds. He envisioned himself as when he was young, hunting down the animal by chasing after it, disregarding how fast the animal could run. Before he realized it, he was already close to the tower, in which he couldn't wait but kick open the door as he bursts in.

"We need all of you right now, please hurry to fight the monster together." They should've all heard the terrifying roar of the beast by now, so they should know what he's talking about. "Sapphire...And Dani...Are already there...But not enough."

Leo swallowed a bit of his saliva, watching all the people in the room. First time--first time did he ask for the members of a team--his team to fight together. He didn't know if he's right to feel that way, but he could sense excitement bubbling up inside of him. He did lose a lot of his strength, yes, and his wound hurts along with the frostbite. The situation is grave, but he could feel the adrenaline busting in him--he's ready for the battle.

(@Lioness075 @Undercore @Invisible monster @SwiftThunder )

Seeing the...monstrosity approaching the tower slowly but surely, Luness boldly stepped towards Caroline and then said, "Time to find out if Bunny is willing to make an appearance."

That said, Luness then grabbed Caroline and hauled her to her feet, ignoring the shaking from Caroline's body.

Dragging Caroline away from Lyon, Luness only stopped from dragging Caroline right outside because Leo suddenly appeared and was shouting at all of them.

Raising an eyebrow at Leo, Luness then said calmly, "Don't worry, we were already heading that way. Caroline here is going to help us face this monster."

Glancing at the terrified Caroline, Luness didn't even bat an eye, as she half grinned and half smirked at the girl. Luness then brushed past Leo with Caroline being dragged behind her.

Once they were outside, Luness hesitated for a moment at the sight of the monstrosity approaching them. If Caroline didn't change to Bunny while attacking that thing, then she'd surely die.

Deciding to take her chances with One of those fire turtles nearby, Luness shoved Caroline towards one, which Shifted to start slowly approaching Caroline and Luness.

Crossing her arms over her chest with a smirk, Luness then said to Caroline, "I hope this works."

Inside, Luness was actually more than ready to defend Caroline and protect her, as they were on the same team and all, but she was putting on her tough attitude to try and encourage Bunny to finally make her appearance.

@Undercore @Invisible monster @SilverBlack

Caroline let out a yelp of surprise as she was pulled to her feet and dragged out of the house, Luness's claws digging into her sleeveless jacket. She closed her eyes waiting for something to change, her feet walking without her really thinking about it as the cat woman dragged her along. " I hope this works." Caroline hears Luness say as she was pushed , stumbling forward with a squeak, alerting the huge turtle like monstrosity, which was heading straight towards them. Caroline screamed, taking a step back, her eyes fixed on the Beast. " Oh my god! Oh my god! Help me! Bunny HELP.ME" She yelled, wrapping her arms around herself. " oh god. Oh god." she hissed under her breath, taking slow unsteady steps backwards. More tears started to roll down her checks when she felt the heat of the monster, even tough it was still about 20 meters away. " B-Bunny, please, I'm scared." she whispered shakedly, falling to her knees. " Don't worry, I'm here my dear." Caroline heard a voice whisper in her ear, but before she could reply, the world spun and then suddently everything went dark and she couldn't feel anything or see anything, she could barely think...

Caroline's hair slowly turned pink as she hauled herself back onto her feet, her shoulders tensed, her face grew grimmer, her eyes turned pink and sharp, her hands twitching for a weapon. " Who the f*ck scared my girl?" Bunny hissed, drawing both of her guns, her lips drawn back into a snarl " Who the f*ck do you think you are?! DONT MESS WITH MY CAROLINE!" She literally screamed, charging at the Monster. She jumped onto it, which was pretty easy since it was half her size, avoided the sharp glowing lava-y spikes and pressed her guns against it's head, shooting again and again. She ignored the burning pain in her legs, the regen. Would eventually take care of her burns. " You son of a ugly b*tch! You think you can just mess with caroline?! Well here's a news Flash! SHE's GOT ME!" Bunny then used her bare fists, hammering into the already damaged flesh of the beast's head, the poor monster had already dropped to the floor, hopefully dead, but Bunny wouldn't let it go. She continued yelling bloody curse words at the creature, continued beating its head to a bloody pulp......

Luness frowned when Caroline became horrified, even dropping to her knees in terror.

Preparing for the worst, Luness dropped to all fours to draw the fire turtle's attention away from Caroline, but she stopped when she heard the familiar voicd of Bunny and then saw a pink blur, which suddenly was attacking the lava turtle with a ferocity that amazed Luness, especially for a human.

Standing back up on her hind legs, Luness watched with amusement, as Bunny terrorized the fire turtle, killing it in the process.

The defensive nature this Bunny had of Caroline reminded Luness heavily of how defensive she got around Kallin and Otto, or anyone from her pack back home, really. Though, Luness really had two packs back home. Her werewolf pack, which Otto was a part of, and then the ragtag pack of various beings and humans, who have all banded together to defeat the darkness and evil threatening to overwhelm their home world, FableWood.

Thinking of Kallin instantly reminded Luness of the fact that he wasn't here with her right now and was instead somewhere out there fighting for his life in this oddly life-threatening competition and there was no way for Luness to get to him.

Shaking her head to push such thoughts away, as she had demons and monsters to deal with currently, Luness then calmly walked on her hind legs to the dead fire turtle and Bunny before stopping and saying evenly, "Nice to see you're back, Bunny."

@Undercore

Bunny smiled, satisfied with the dead corpse and stood up, taking a step back and looked down at herself. Pink hair, with a tiny little blood one it, blood on her jacket, shorts, shirt and her hands were covered in allot of blood. Burn marks on her legs, but those were healing. All in all, she was in pretty good shape. " Good to be back! Are there any more of these? They're really fun to kill and they're kinda cute." Bunny giggled and grabbed her guns that she had thrown onto the ground in a fit of fury. " So, what now?" asked, whipping her hair back. " Kill more Monsters, then more Monster, until what? We can't fight anymore?" She looked around, seeing people still fighting monsters with as much strength as they could muster." How many are there anyway? And is anyone guarding the tower?" The Pink haired girl looked up to the sky then back at Luness, a cheerful, well cheerful or totally insane smile smile graced her lips " And one last question, Lu, You ready to kick some ass?"

@Lioness075

Hearing Bunny's question of if there were anymore, Luness shrugged and said, "I think there's a few more fire turtles and even some leftover trolls, wraiths, and ice beasts, but our biggest concern is that guy."

This said, Luness turned and pointed at the Abomination, which was slowly creeping up on the group.

Hearing more of Bunny's killing questions, Luness shrugged again and said, "It might be best if we all team up for this big guy. I think Leo said Dani and Sapphire were already beginning to engage it."

Looking back at the tower, Luness then said, "Lyon is in the tower currently. He seems to be a bit shaken, but he can probably defend it for now."

Returning her gaze to the Abomination, Luness inhaled slowly and then exhaled before she said, "This is going to be a tough one to down."

Hearing Bunny's nickname for Luness, she instantly narrowed her eyes at Bunny and snarled at her, changing from her calm demeanor to a pissed one within seconds, "No damn nicknames. I don't like them."

Minor details that she let Kallin give her a nickname, but that was different. After all, Kallin meant the world to her and she'd die for him if it came down to it. In fact, she nearly did once before, but she had been saved by Alta, a werewolf healer and dear friend of Luness', and several elven healers as well.

Sighing at Bunny, Luness then said,
"Anyhow, I am definitely ready to get back into the thick of things."

@Undercore

(edited to add reply to the last thing that Bunny said)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thunder strikes, and a great siren roars. Ear-shattering silences rushes after the noise. Once again you are enveloped by darkness. The round is over, and you have been warped back to the Lobby.

The Round Has Ended!Do not post in this thread as it will not be considered and will probably be deleted. You may continue to RP in the Out-Of-Arena-Interactions sub-forum. Thanks for your participation; the results will surface imminently!

@Lioness075 @Undercore @Invisible monster @CloudyBlueDay @The Suspicious Eye @SwiftThunder @SilverBlack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back