• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Carrick had rolled his eyes before coming downstairs, to see what his mother wanted to talk to him about. "Yes?" He questioned before tilting his head as she asked about his though on the family activities. He didn't really have anything against it but he didn't like it at the same time because he knew sooner or later someone that he knew was gonna get killed or worse, he might have something against Sinead and his father, but he didn't want anything to happen to them. "I'll answer as simple as I can mother, I'm neutral to it." He answer while looking at her directly at her eyes. "I don't hate anything about what 'father' and the rest do, but at the time I don't want anything to happen to any of us, even Luca and James." Or any of the lower members to say in the matter. Ever since he was little he had always turned a blind eyes on what was happening around but when it started to escalate, well he just couldn't sometimes bear the though of seeing the dead body of people who he got to know. "But one thing that I do hate, is what dear father turned our family into." He told her in a bitter tone, something he never did.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

4786e6714b9fbdda12d9d278341a95f1.jpg
Luca yesterday had gone to meet his associates in order to make plans against the Romano's when he was told about the party in the honor of Vicenzo birthday, so he had decided to infiltrate it. How was he gonna do it? He just decided to cut his hair and beard out, making him look completely different. Heck all his life he had always had let his hair be long and grow the beard, that only Emmett had known how he looked with short hair, so knowing that, he had prepared to go inside.

It was time and Luca had been nervous being around so many people that he hadn't met before, but at the same time, he could add them to the list of associates the Romano's had, that he was happy that he came. He had spoken with a few of them and had gotten little information but it was enough, at least it was until he had seen Sinead performing at the party. Something that had shocked him. Before he had a chance to go speak with Sinead, chaos occurred, heck he even saw Vinnie holding on onto his wife, who was shot, but by whom. With all the chaos going on, he had slowly crept toward Sinead, hoping that she hadn't been captured or something. Now that he though about it, he wasn't sure what he was doing here at all, maybe he should had stayed home, instead of deciding to come for information.

Monte Romano

Monte couldn't deny he was a bit startled by how quickly he stumbled upon Lucy, though he eyed her with an amused, infuriating grin on his face.
"Passing through?" He asked, tilting his head. Of course, she wasn't, and she had to be involved with what had just happened in the party. Monte rocked back on his heels, utterly calm despite the gun at his chest.
"Shame you've run into me." He mused, the gun on his own hip seeming heavy. She'd be able to pull the trigger before he could pull out his own pistol, he decided.
Smiling, Monte slowly raised his hands, running one through his sopping wet hair.
"You don't happen to have been involved in what happened, do you, darling?" He clicked his tongue. "It would be a shame if you did. Id hate to shoot a pretty girl like you."
Despite everything, Monte felt pretty impassive. The shock from his mother was all but gone, not even vengeance tinted his vision. His heart beat steadily, fighting the natural urge to beat out of his chest. In one swift move, Monte moved, knocking the gun from Lucy's grip. He had to stay in control, he knew. Losing it would mean potentially hurting Lucy, who was his link to the Sullivan's and answers. Once she was disarmed, Monte smiled sweetly, flashing the gun at his hip ever so discreetly. He had no urge nor intention to use it on her, but was more than willing to use it if need be.
"Let's chat." He offered, slicking rain from his hair. "I'd prefer neither you or I get shot."

Bellz Bellz

Kitty Avera
Kitty laughed awkwardly in response to Vinnie's comment about her finding a beau; if she had pieced everything together correctly, then she wasn't sure telling him that the last man who had caught her eye had been his son. She smiled when he excused himself to dance with his wife.

"Of course, and happy birthday!" she said just a few seconds too late to be heard. She watched as they swayed and stepped around the ballroom. It reminded her of her own parents dancing in their living room. She couldn't deny that she felt a little seed of jealousy in the pit of her stomach when she watched them, however. The closest she had come to such a scene had been when she and Sable had danced together, but that had been far from romantic. With a sigh, Kitty headed over to the refreshments to grab a drink.

Everything changed when she took the first sip of her drink and the music came to an end. A cry, a gunshot, and another, agonizing cry from Vinnie. Kitty immediately dropped down into a crouch to avoid any other bullets that may ring out. While they came, there was also a sudden frenzy of people running in every direction. Kitty had an inkling that she was one of the few people in the room who lacked any sort of weapon, so she opted to try for an environment without people shooting everywhere. She began to crawl for the nearest exit. However, once she got there, she realized the doorway was blocked by two bodies with even more guns - Monte Romano and a blonde girl who Kitty decided she would not want to oppose. Instead of trying to get past them, she hid herself behind a nearby pillar.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray Foxy Foxy Bellz Bellz and @ anyone interested

c6ff97f282e8a8c8327d3f15262ab317.png

MV5BMTY1MTQ2Nzg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU2OTM4Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy couldn't agree more when he stated that it was a shame she had run into him. And with him now questioning her involvement all she wanted to do was get out of the situation she was in. Luckily, Lucy had quite the poker face. Before she could answer the gun was struck from her hand and sent flying towards the alleyway. The rain was heavy on her blonde hair, which was more a dirty brown at the moment and beginning to curl from the wetness.

Eyeing him warily, she took notice of the gun that he was flashing at her. It hung at the ready at his hip and although he stated that he would prefer neither of them get shot, she was sure if she didn't cooperate a bullet would be lodged between her eyes in seconds. Monte was definitely not known for his patience. "You think I had something to do with this?" She smiled just as sweetly, moving her blonde hair to her right shoulder and squeezing out the water. "Oh Monte, do you even know me at all? I don't like to get my hands dirty in the family business. " She was lying through her teeth but she was good at that. Especially when it meant life or death for herself. James told her to just run but of course what did she do?! He was going to kill her if Monte didn't end her first.​

Monte Romano

Monte almost doubled over laughing at Lucy's statement.
For a moment he laughed, looking away from her but for the briefest of moments to regain his composure.
"I'll tell you what." He said quietly. "I have my family to tend to. I'm sure you were involved, but don't worry, I'll hunt your entire family down."
His eyebrows furrowed and his mouth turned into a grimace.
"Why don't you leave?" He suggested, gesturing to the empty alley. "You know nothing will stop me sweet pea."
Picking up her weapon from the ground, he motioned her away.
"Your poor little sister, your brothers, your mother your father. We'll hunt them. I'll make you watch as I rip the life from their bodies."
Montes vision was beginning to swim. When he lost control of his emotions he turned psychotic almost. He noticed his hands shaking and took a deep breath.
"Consider this mercy until I get my family situation solved. I'll be seeing you again, Lucy Sullivan."
Without waiting for an answer, Monte turned away, though he didn't return to the building, instead stalking down the street in the pouring rain, face contorted in thought. Once he reached a long distance from the chaos, Monte slunk down an alleyway, sliding down a brick wall until he say on the ground, clothes soaking and rumpled, and buried his face in his hands.
He felt at a loss. An impassive, egotistical man for much of his life, Monte couldn't deny that he loved his family, and Gianna was as much a part of him as his father or siblings. One hand on his gun, the other pressed firmly against the ground, knuckles white.
"Son of a bitch!" He seethed, crying out to no one in particular, though he raised his face to let the ebbing raindrops fall on his cheeks. There was a peaceful bliss in the rain, and in a moment Monte decided nothing would stop him from slaughtering every one of the Sullivan's.
Bellz Bellz
Possibly TofuMafia TofuMafia

Conor Sullivan

chris-hemsworth-bruce-weber-january-2016-holiday-cover-vf-05-jpg.334003

When Alex stepped back, Conor looked at her and sighed, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. As much as he wanted to console her, he knew he wasn't a person she should be with right now. Despite the venom in her voice, he was glad when she told him his family were waiting for him as it lead him into what he was going to say to her. "They probably are..." he distantly replied. "And yours need you, Alex. Vinnie, Alena, Monte..." he pushed his dripping hair back from his forehead. "Go back inside to them. Think about revenge later," he told her. It was an inevitability that revenge would be coming next. The two families were going back and forth at it lately. The only question that remained was when it would end. "Just remember, despite what happened here, I do care about you," he assured her. He wasn't certain if and when he would get to tell her that again.

Conor stepped away from Alex and back out onto the main sidewalk. He was sure he could see Lucy standing in the distance and possibly even Monte walking away from her. He rushed over to the blonde woman and it was indeed his eldest sister. "Lucy, what are you doing here? Who are you with?" he worriedly asked her. "And was that Monte?" As he fired his questions, he placed a firm hand on her shoulder, looking her in the eyes. He was unaware she had been the one who shot Gianna. Unaware Sinead and Luca were inside. Unaware James was in trouble. "We need to get out of here and back home, now. It's only a matter of time before the cops show up or some Romanos find us."

Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

(OOC: I'm giving sprouhtt sprouhtt chance to post before I post again for my characters around the dance floor - Vinnie, Leo, Sinead)

Last edited:

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy really did not expect the man in front of her to go off so easily. His calm exterior was nothing but a lie. She said nothing as he spoke to her. Not wanting to end up getting slapped or worse...shot. Her heart was beating so hard in her chest that she thought she was going to die. Fear was keeping her standing though, neither her fight or flight instincts kicking in because she knew that they would both get her injured in this type of situation. It was like he couldn't control himself and she could see that he was unpredictable. She stared him down as he spoke about what he would do to her family. Her body shook with rage as he spoke, wanting to just kill him along with his mother and end it all.

Lucy in a normal situation would just brush off the threat if it were any other man. For she knew that most men didn't have the time or the patience to try and take down an entire family. But Monte was a different breed of man and was known as a extremist. This threat was serious and she knew that he would not stop until he did what he promised. Tears welled up in her eyes and she watched as he turned around and left her in the pouring rain. Mercy? Was he joking? She was now trapped in a personal hell she knew she couldn't get out of.

She held in a cry and just looked around for someone, anyone. Her brother's voice was so relieving, that when he arrived and placed a firm hand on her shoulder, she basically fell against him. His shirt was already wet, but the tears in her eyes were sure to add to it. She hugged him tightly and shook from the cold rain.​

hqdefault.jpg

Alex watched as Conor walked away. She didnt want him to go , she wanted him to stay beside her but she knew he needed to go and so did she. When Conor had gone out of sight, Alex made her way back to the door but she couldn't physically get herself to turn the handle and open the door. She knew what awaited her in the ballroom and Alex also knew she wasn't mentally ready to deal with it. Alex let go off the handle and sighed to herself as she walked around the side of the building, tears were still freely falling down her face and she had no idea where she was going. Maybe she would just walk home or maybe she would wander around town for a while, anything was better than seeing her mothers corpse. Alex walked away from the hotel and down a street as she tried to put the chaos behind her, she needed to be alone to deal with what just happened. At least thats what she thought she needed until she saw Monte sitting a little bit up the Alley. Alex walked towards him, she had controlled her crying to mearly a few tears rather than sobs as she reached him. She wasnt sure if he had saw her and she didnt care but without saying a word to him, she sat down on the ground right beside him. She just didnt feel like walking anymore, she didnt feel like anything just broken and empty as she placed her head into her hands.​
Misty Gray Misty Gray Foxy Foxy

Monte Romano
tumblr_inline_na6mv7oj1w1rn0w5t.gif

As the rain poured, adding to an already gloomy scene, Monte's peripheral vision caught movement, though he didn't care much to move. Seconds later, his sister sat next to him, though Monte said nothing, merely brooding in silence.
In a rare moment of compassion, he slid closer to Alex, slinging his arm over her shoulder and drawing her closer in a half hug, though he was decidedly uncomfortable with the action.
"It'll be ok Alex." He muttered softly, staring up at the black sky, blinking rain from his eyes. "I'll kill them all. All those bastards will pay."
He was silent for a few moments, his words lacking the usual bravado and confidence. He had no doubt he'd slaughter each one of the Sullivan's, but at the moment, for once, Monte felt being around his grieving family might be more important than vengeance. He looked over at Alex, a weak smile on his face as he looked at his weeping sister.
"I'm glad we're family." Monte admitted. "You were always my favorite."
Another pause, and with a bit of hesitation, Monte pulled his jacket off, wrapping it around his sister's shoulders. He was burning up anyway, and though his jacket was wet outside, it had remained fairly warm and dry inside.
"I fratelli uniti tra loro formano un fascio che pùo resistere agli sforzi più robusti." Monte looked away from Alex, wishing he had a cigarette in hand. "I will protect our family no matter the cost."

Conor Sullivan

When Lucy fell against him and hugged him, Conor could only wrap his arms tightly around her. "What's wrong, Luce? Are you alright?" he softly asked, pushing her soaking hair behind her ears. He held her for a bit before deciding they needed to get as far from the hotel as possible. "Come on. We're going home," he told her, breaking the hug but keeping his arm around her as they walked to where he knew their getaway cars were hiding out.

The hotel was still in sight when they reached the old warehouse. Conor was surprised to see the unregistered car James had arrived in was still parked up, along with his own. "I wonder where James has got to. It's not like him to leave one of his cars behind," he noted. Whilst he trusted James knew more than anyone what the plan was and how to get out, he still couldn't help but feel concerned. James had told Conor not to wait around the hotel very long after the shots were fired, no matter what, but it didn't seem so easy to leave his friend behind. On the other hand, Lucy really did look like she needed to be at home. There weren't even any other Sullivan men around to drive her.

Bellz Bellz

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy let her younger brother hold her for a while as she tried to gather her emotions. Monte was getting to her. Which was probably what he wanted. He couldn't honestly think he would be able to kill her family...right? She didn't answer her brother as he softly questioned her. Instead she chose to stay silent as her sobs were finally controlled into quiet tears. Once he broke the hug, she seemed a bit calmer and they walked together towards the direction of a getaway car.

As Conor spoke, Lucy felt her heart drop. James. If this was unusual for him, then he must have been in some sort of trouble. Conor didn't mention seeing him in the club and he seemed just as worried as she was. But she would blow her cover if she were to tell Conor about what James and herself had been up to. "Wait Con..." Lucy murmured softly as she looked towards the abandoned car. She was about to break her promise to James, but at this point, she knew it wouldn't matter. "We need to find him. If this is unusual for James then I can only assume something went wrong." She untangled herself from her brothers arm and wiped underneath her eyes. She was wet and a nervous wreck from her conversation with Monte, but she wasn't about to leave James behind.

"I can see it in your face that something isn't right and I am here to help. I know you and James are close..." She said, not mentioning her own connection with James. Unsure of how her brother would take such news. "I will not take no for an answer Conor, I will help you find him."​

Fortuna's eyes narrowed menacingly at the implications of his words. "If that were the case, I'm afraid we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." She replied coolly as she schooled her expression back into neutrality. "No need to fear, however, I'm not going to kill you." The hitwoman comforted not moments later, flashing him a gentle smile. "I'm just going to hurt you. Very, very badly." The voice that used to be full of sadistic humor and self-entertainment has now put on a shiver-worthy tone that promised pain and torture to the poor victim it was directed to.

"You two," Fortuna adressed Cesario and Tesauro once more, not even bothering to spare them a glance this time. "Guard the entrance. I don't want anyone coming in uninvited." The two men nodded stiffly before filing out of the room, locking and closing the door behind them.

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

Conor looked to Lucy as she insisted they need to go find James. "He should have been one of the first ones out of there after shooting Gianna. I'm worried that something might have happened." He looked to Lucy when she told him she wouldn't take no for an answer. "Ah, shit, Luce. I shouldn't be dragging you in there with me, especially when you're so upset. Dad will kill me. Then mum will somehow kill me again," he remarked.

It was clear Lucy wasn't going to back down, so he eventually gave in. "You have to stay close enough to me that I can still you and you must hide if needed," he seriously told her.

Just as they stepped back out into the rain, the distinct sound of police sirens could be heard. It sounded like a few cars were approaching the hotel. Soon enough, one of the cars sped down the hill, stopping by the side door Conor was intending to re-enter the building through.

"I'm not sure if we're going to be able to get back in there, Luce. Not without the cops seeing us." Conor knew there were a few cops at the CPD who were desperately trying to pin something on him and he was certain they'd use this opportunity to their advantage. "I don't know what to do, Luce," he helplessly admitted.

Bellz Bellz

James Porter

untitled-png.331431

When Fortuna told him she wasn't going to kill him, but instead was cause him a lot of pain, it wasn't much of a surprise to James. Still, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't experiencing any fear, even if he was able to keep a practiced cool and calm expression on his face. He knew she found enjoyment in torture as he'd looked in the eyes of others who did, in the past. Every scar on his body had its own story. It was looking quite likely he would have some new additions to his library of wounds.

James watched closely as the two men left the room, hearing them lock the door as they left. He then looked back to Fortuna. He could feel his heart racing in his chest and the adrenaline building up, but he still managed to keep a his face free of any distinct emotions. Even before Lucy had pulled the trigger, he had decided he would take the blame on her behalf if needed, so he could hardly pretend he wasn't expecting some pain and torture. Perhaps it was just coming much sooner than expected. "I always knew Vinnie didn't keep you around for nothing," he finally spoke, watching to see what Fortuna was going to do.

Ineptitude Ineptitude

Fortuna blatantly ignored James' words. Instead, she chose to reach out from under the table that seperated them from each other, pulling up a rather strange looking device. Though, anyone who has spent even a small amount of time in the hospital can easily tell exactly what the machine was. Humming an almost disturbingly happy little tune underneath her breath, the hitwoman set the mechanism onto the table. With the simple flip of a switch, the contraption was set into motion, practically buzzing with bursts of electricity as she adjusted it to it's highest possible output. While it wasn't quite enough to kill a person, it would cause some serious pain and damage, especially since there was no gel of any sort to conduct that extra energy.

"I do hope there are no hard feelings between the two of us." Fortuna commented lightly as she picked up the electrodes, rubbing them together to create charges of static. "I'm simply repaying the favor, after all." She flashed an apologetic smile. It was obvious, however, that she was not at all sincere about her words. If nobody was going to interfere soon, then James was in for some severe agony.

James Porter

untitled-png.331431

James watched as Fortuna brought a device out into view and it didn't take long for him to realise it was some sort of defibrillator. It certainly wasn't any kind of punishment or torture he'd received in the past. He took a deep breath as he watched the woman switch the machine on whilst she hummed a melody. He couldn't help but feel more fear than he'd care to admit.

"There's not much room for hard feelings in our business," James replied to her. Though it was very slight, a little of the his cool tone was losing its edge. He had made sure that everyone would get out of the hotel safely, so he wasn't expecting anyone to suddenly burst in and save the day. No, he had already accepted he was going to have to get through whatever Fortuna was going to throw at him.

James was right. As only the Romanos knew of his whereabouts, neither the Sullivans nor the cops would have a clue about his location, nevermind his predicament.

Ineptitude Ineptitude

hqdefault.jpg

Alex was a bit shocked at the action when Monte threw his arm around her but she leaned into him anyway, enjoying the comfort that it gave her. Alex had been worried that Monte would have also been targeted and killed so sitting her beside him gave her a lot of comfort. Alex stared ahead at the wall in front of her as she listening to his words of hiw the would pay "Im going to slaughter every last one of them pricks" her voice came out surprisingly cold and venomous. Although she said all, Alex knew in her heart she didnt mean Conor, not that hed ever talk to her again if she killed his family, but it was worth the risk for her mother.
Alex jumped from her thoughts when Monte spoke again, this time she turned to face him with a small yet genuine smile "Im glad we are too" she agreed "and that means alot to me" the smile began to falter, however it came back as he wrapped his jacket around her shoulders, she hadn't realised till she had the warm jacket on that it was quite cold outside. "Thank you".
Although it was raining Alex was in dire need of a cigarette. She took two out of her packet and handed one to Monte with a half shrug "I dont know if its going to be an use in the rain" she muttered as she leaned down and covered the cigarette with her hand to light the cigarette. Alex pulled her knees into her chest and sighed "I cant go back in there" she admitted randomly "I tried but I couldnt open the door, I cant see it again"
Foxy Foxy

Last edited:

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy looked at her brother just as helplessly. She wasn't exactly sure what to do either. The CPD would be all over this place and if they didn't get out of here quickly, they would be caught. But James must have been in the building somewhere. It was a large hotel, and chances were that the police would only be searching the main hall where the party was held. Conor wasn't exactly on good terms with the police and could easily be thrown in as one of the suspects tonight.

"I might have to go in there alone." She murmured to her brother. "Thanks to dad sheltering me most of my life from all this, the police really have no idea who I am. " Lucy knew that it was going to be hard to convince her brother to go in there by herself and search for James. But she couldn't let James take the punishment for something she had done. Sure she promised she would run and everything but now she is starting to realize just how foolish that was for her to do. He wanted to take the blame for her and was going to do so without any sort of money or reward given to him.

She was either going to kill him when she found him or wait until they both are safe. "Look, I understand that you don't want me involved. But I'm more involved than you think Con...and I-I have to find him." Lucy was overwhelmed by everything that had gone wrong tonight, and she wanted nothing more than to return home and try and forget it all. But James went out of his way for her and now she was going to show him the same courtesy. Whether he liked it or not.

Interacting w/: Misty Gray Misty Gray and all the ROMANO CHILDREN
Mentioned: N/A

Gianna was slowly dancing with Vinnie on the dance floor. She blocked everything out and only focused on Vinnie's voice. God she loved this man with all her heart. Gianna would do anything for Vinnie. If only her younger and reckless self could hear how she was talking so fond of her husband. Gianna growing up never thought that this marriage would work out, but as the years went by they began to grow and understand each other and eventually that turned into something more. Gianna wasn't going to ever let go of this man, he was all she had apart from their children.

As Vinnie was spinning her around with one arm before she stopped in front of him with her back to him. Gianna was a lucky girl, and for this she was happy. Before Gianna could even turn around to give her husband a kiss, she felt a sharp pain that pierced into her chest. At that moment, Gianna realized that she was shot. The pain was worse then she expected, she let out a loud gasp before she closed her eyes and fell back. Gianna knew this was it, her fairy tale dream was going to an end. "Vinnie," she softly said as she laid on the floor with her husband who had her in his arms. She heard the scream that Vinnie gave off and the tears that flowed from him. He looked so beautiful when he cried, and she knew if she touched him, he would shatter into a million pieces. He looked so fragile and soft. Gianna brought her hand that had touched the gunshot wound and because of that her hand was tainted with blood. Gianna lifted her hand up close to Vinnie's face, but when she touched Vinnie's face, she gently glided the back of her hand on her cheek.

Gianna closed her eyes tightly when Vinnie applied force and before she knew she saw her children by her side when she opened her eyes. "I guess my time is up, all good things must come to an end they say." She said. Gianna let out a small smile as a tear went down her cheek. She told her children that she loved them and to take care and watch out for each other. Gianna began gasping for air before she looked at Vinnie, "I have always loved you, and I will continue to love you in the next life. Never lose hope my dear...." She said to him before she closed her eyes and felt like all the pain was going away and she felt light.

Before she left to go onto the afterlife she spoke her last and final words, "I will always be here..." And with that, Gianna was gone from this existence and heading onto the next.

upload_2017-7-24_7-55-13.gifLocation: Hotel dance floor
Interacting w/: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: Romano Siblings

When Alena was dancing with Leo she rested her head on his shoulder. Alena didn't know what more she could ask for than a perfect night like this. She saw her parents dancing and smiling and the party was going great. Alena knew she had to do this, because if she didn't she could regret it and plus her father liked Leo. As they slow danced, Alena cupped the side of his face,"I like yo..." Before she could even finish she heard a gunshot and when she looked past Leo's shoulder she saw that it was her mother who was hit. Alena froze and tears began to flow down her face. The crowd was crazy and she didn't know what to think or do. All she did was move away from Leo and run towards her mother.

Alena watched as her dying mother said her final words to her children, her, and Vinnie. Alena didn't understand who could possibly do such a thing, this building was secure and safe. Alena knew this was her fault, she just knew it. If she had thrown the party at their house, none of this would happen. Alena took full responsibility for what happened. First Alex getting shot and now her mother. Alena was not thinking clearly and she was as she siblings left. Just as they did, the cops and medics came. As they were taking her mother away Alena held her mothers lifeless hand and she put her hand on her fathers shoulder who had every right to cry. Alena hugged her father before she had gotten up.

Alena knew the Sullivan family was up to this, and for this she was going to make them pay. Alena had every emotion rushing in and for this shut down. Alena felt nothing but hate, anger, and revenge. She was reckless and she determined to find out who did this to her mother. It was like she had no humanity left in her after this incident. Alena couldn't even walk, she was trembling and a mess. She stopped where she was and plopped down on the floor with her hands in her hair.

Monte Romano

100.gif

As Alex procured a cigarette, Monte let out an audible sigh. He'd really wanted one, though he'd forgotten to bring some.
"Worth a shot." He muttered, taking it from her then lighting his own, though the light wanted to fizzle out. Everything felt surreal. Of course, Monte was heartbroken, but in this exact moment all he could feel was numb. It was like a dream, or a nightmare.
"I gotta go back." Monte said slowly, flicking his cigarette and watching the dying embers flutter to the ground. "I'll get you and Lena home safe first though. There's a lot of business to attend to and like it or not, I gotta suck it up and help."
Standing, Monte offered a hand to Alex.
"The cops are coming soon." He stated simply, most if not all traces of emotion withdrawn from his voice again.
If there was one thing Monte could say, it would be that family came before everything. He didn't really want to come back after taking his sisters home, but a job was a job, and Vinnie wouldn't likely be thinking straight.
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Everett Ware
de0eb350ef4dd7b889f119c97475c8ad.jpg

It had been an uneventful day for Everett, who rarely meddled in the affairs of his boss, Mr. Emmet Sullivan. As an Extortionist, his main focus was to work while slipping under the radar. Should he get in trouble, there'd be no evidence of gang ties.
He preferred it that way, of course, as the spotlight wasn't much of a place for him. He hadn't heard from Mr. Sullivan for several weeks up until today, when the boss had visited him at his workplace, striding in to find Everett with his nose in a book. He'd been in only briefly, informing Everett of an event happening that night, telling him to make himself available should the place break out in chaos. Emmet, of course, wouldn't be able to attend, he was the face of a company and in good standing with the community. Everett had agreed, watching Emmet leave warily before returning to his book.
Everett now sat in a car outside the hotel, watching curiously as people streamed from the buildings, yelling, screaming, crying.
He could only speculate on what had happened. Deciding to ignore it, Everett looked in the rear view mirror, straightening his tie before rummaging through a knapsack on the passenger seat, pulling out a ripe red apple. Taking a bite, Everett munched happily on the bright red fruit, hoping he'd see something or someone he recognized soon.
A bit of an outcast from the gang, he wasn't sure any of the Sullivan's would recognize him as one of their own, but nonetheless, Everett stayed.

giphy.gif

Alex sat in silence beside Monte the tears had stopped by now and she just felt empty. She looked to Monte as he spoke but she couldnt get herself to respond with anything more than a small nod. What even was home anymore, it was never going to be the same again. When Monte offered her his hand Alex took it and stood up, walking beside him back towards the hotel. Just before they reached the door Alex grabbed his arm and pulled him back to face her. Her makeup was running down her face and she was soaked to the bone. The stone cold look on her face would be enough to surprise anyone who knew the usually smiling girl. She looked like she meant buisness and as she spoke it was clear that she did. "Whatever revenge or moves are planned I want in" she stated looking Monte in the eye. Alex wasn't asking and he vice made that clear. "Involve me or I'll be doing it on my ow" she stated before dropping her cigarette butt on the ground. Alex took a deep breath and prepared herself to go back inside.
Foxy Foxy

Monte Romano
68747470733a2f2f36362e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f65313933326238633038613866616536643338313561333538346263303766352f74756d626c725f6d74366e76314b59564231726830797a726f355f72315f3235302e676966

As Monte put his hand on the door handle, Alex pulled him back, surprising him. She was a mess, though Monte was sure he looked like hell too, and both looked like half drowned rats. He tilted his head and looked at his sister inquisitively. As she asked the question, Monte pondered the answer. On one hand, he wanted no harm to come to any more of his family. But he knew she wasn't lying when she said she'd do it on her own, and Monte decided revenge alongside his sister would be safer for her. He nodded slowly.
"Fine." Monte said shortly, also dropping his cigarette and grinding it into the ground with his heel.
"We're in and out of here. We all need rest and time to plan. I'll have to talk to Fortuna and Angel."
Turning away, Monte opened the door, walking in as confidently as he could muster. The last of the party had fled, and now only his family remained.
"Every click of his boots on the floor was loud, a sharp, finite sound that echoed in the great room. Standing behind what was left of his family, he bowed his head.
"I'm here to take Lena and Alex home." He said softly. "Stay if you will Papá but the police are coming."
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown sprouhtt sprouhtt

The Grand Hotel

actor-chace-crawford-png.332447
eye-candy-josh-brolin-4-jpg.332446
15001443764726-jpg.332449

As Gianna told him how much she loved him, Vinnie couldn't stop himself from sobbing, his tears racing down his cheeks as he looked into her eyes. "Oh, Gianna. I love you so much," he told her, almost struggling to even get the words out. Every day, even their bad days, he'd always appreciated his wife. She was the most beautiful and amazing woman he'd ever met. He never stopped thinking how lucky he and his children were to have Gianna in their lives. He wasn't sure how he was going to manage not being able to look into her gorgeous eyes or listen to her soothing voice again. Gianna was the one who always kept him grounded and knew how to make him stop when he was taking things too far. All hope was lost. When she took her last breath, Vinnie froze for a time and it would for a while seem like there was nothing going on in his head. Of course, there was always something going through Vinnie's mind.

Vinnie wiped his bloody hand on his suit jacket just before Alena gave him a hug. He was numb at first, but eventually acknowledged the gesture and placed a fatherly kiss on his daughter's forehead. Once she stood up, Vinnie carefully lifted Gianna's head from his lap and gently placed her head down on the wooden floor. He kept his eyes on the dead woman's face as he stood up, before eventually breaking his stare to turn to Leo. "You... stay with Alena," he ordered the young man.

"Of course, Mr. Romano," Leo seriously replied. Leo's head was spinning. All he could think was that he should have had more security. He'd barely even let the Romano men guard the lobby, when in reality he should have had more of them. Gang members all over the hotel. He thought if he hadn't been so naive the Sullivans wouldn't have even got into the building. "Lena, I'm so sorry. I can't believe.... I'm sorry," was all he could say, tightly wrapping his arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

With Vinnie on his feet, his own two brothers approached him from nearby, but the man was quick to dismiss them, telling them to make sure they took their wives and children home, as well as Vinnie's mother. Whilst his brothers were no strangers to the mob business, growing up with it all, Vinnie didn't let them get involved and he wasn't about to start yet.

Things seemed to flood back to Vinnie's head. Things from before Gianna was shot. He remembered that skinny little bitch who had been playing the piano and though he'd been preoccupied with his wife being shot, he was aware the Irish girl had taken cover under the piano. Vinnie was about to approach her when Monte joined him and said he'd be taking Alex and Alena home. By now, Vinnie's old tears were drying and he had told himself he would mourn at home. For now, he was to show only the cold and calculating man that commanded the respect of his men. "Yes, take them home. I'll be staying here so I can get the cops' questions out of the way," he told Monte, quickly nodding. "We all need time to mourn, so there is to be no retaliation on the Sullivans until I say so. I wish to be able to fully appreciate their torment when the time comes," he assured his son, tone filled with venom.

Without further word, Vinnie made a beeline for the piano where he proceeded to grab Sinead by the arm and up onto her feet, making no effort to avoid hurting her but also taking no pleasure from hearing her yelp in pain. "You should never have come here, Miss Sullivan..." he began. "Get the fuck out of my hotel and tell your father how much you love him. Tell him he will wish for his own death whilst he watches you die, slowly and painfully." Vinnie let go of the girl's arm and walked away from her. He might have felt bad for dragging her into things days earlier, but he no longer had any sympathy for her.

Sinead stood, trembling and stunned at the man's cold words. She aimlessly looked around as she fought the urge to throw up. As much as she felt like she needed to, she couldn't even cry. Luca would have the perfect opportunity to get Sinead out of there now...

Foxy Foxy neverbackdown neverbackdown Lazy Taco Lazy Taco sprouhtt sprouhtt

Conor Sullivan

When Lucy suggested she went in there alone, Conor quickly shook his head. "Like Hell you're going in there alone. I'm not worried about the cops seeing you, but if the Romanos do..." He began pacing the floor in frustration. "How are you involved?! You're not, Lucy and dad will kill me if I get you involved. If something happens to James, this will be on my conscience, not yours. He wouldn't have wanted us to go back in there," he told her. He didn't even believe in his own words. James would tell them not to go back for him, but that would just be him doing what he thought best. Conor knew it wasn't so easy to heed such words and just leave his friend behind.

"Okay... Let's keep our distance, but walk the around the outside of the building to see if we can find another way inside. Maybe some of the other exits people were using are unmanned. I'm just going to have to take a risk," he relented. It was clear he wasn't going to talk Lucy out of it and there'd be Hell to pay if his family found out he'd let Lucy walk into danger alone.

As they walked outside, Everett might notice them across the street. He's certainly recognise Conor.

Bellz Bellz Foxy Foxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back