• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
James Porter
2b9c09af802880ade05953721660dec3-sexy-men-hot-men-jpg.356443

James nodded when Lucy said she'd forgotten what to do around these parts. "You're telling me. The most interesting social interaction I've had lately is out guarding the house with David. Now, he's an interesting kind of guy and the perfect partner to do jobs with. But he's seeing this woman now and he doesn't stop going on about her. If I have to hear one more story about something barely funny that they got up to together. I fucking hope I don't sound like that now you've got me talking again.," he remarked. "I preferred him when he was quiet."

James raised a curious eyebrow when Lucy said she wanted to shoot at stuff. "I do like shooting things..." he agreed, nodding along. She then chuckled and told him to stay where he was as she rushed off. When she returned with the case and presented it to him, he accepted it, more than curious to know what she got him. When he opened the case, his eyes lit up like a kid who had just been given a puppy for Christmas. "Oh wow, really?!" he asked, clearly made up with the choice of gun for a gift. "Now, this I like," he said, holding the gun in his hands. He fell silent as he took a moment to get a feel for the weight and shape, the way it fit into his hand. "I love it, Lucy. Best present, ever," he enthused. He placed the gun back in the case before leaning forward to give her an appreciative kiss.

Bellz Bellz
(I suck at knowing gun stuff. Evident long before now.)

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

c4yhxv3oym1fyxmy.jpg

Angel let go of her hands and leaned back on the railing, rolling his eyes lightly. "I'm no gentleman." He continued to listen to her as he watched over the horizon. "You're in a crime family, it'd be a blessing if the Romanos were the only thing you had to worry about." He knew that the other families kept their distance, but it'd be foolish to turn a blind eye completely. He nodded along as she explained she hid the gun whenever she had the chance. "I believe you. You're no killer. It isn't about hurting someone else, though. It's about being able to protect yourself. Guns aren't evil. If you lay a pistol down on a table, it won't pull it's own trigger. As long as you're in control, no one has to get hurt."

He put his arm around Sinead, pulling her into his chest as he looked over the horizon. He looked down to her, tugging her lightly. "Please, promise me you'll carry one on you at all times. If it's too big, i'll get you one that can comfortably fit in your pocket or anywhere else you can store it. It's a dangerous world, especially for someone in your position. I'll teach you how to use one properly. I'm not talking about how to shoot straight. I mean in close quarters and realistic scenarios. I want you to be safe." He pressed his lips against the side of her cheek.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

600px-GangsterSquad-ThompsonsMixCarA.jpg

The black Chrysler rolled down the street, the tires crushing the glass bottles strayed across the road. The dark, tinted windows of the car distorted the vision of any pedestrian attempting to look in. The Chrysler pulled up next to Shannon and Finn, only a row of parallel parked cars separating the two of them and the vehicle. The front and back windows slowly rolled down, revealing two gangster in black fedoras. The barrels of two tommy guns raised up from the gangsters' waists and rested against the frame of the doors. Civilians continued to walk down the sidewalk and a cross the street, completely oblivious.

The first round connected with the door of one of parallel parked cars against the sidewalk. The force of the bullet caused the window to shatter, glass raining down onto the road. The next couple of shots rang out towards Shannon and Finn. The steaming hot, copper shells bounced off of the ashphalt as they shot out of the Chryslers' windows. One of the gangster gritted as he relentelssy pulled the trigger, revealing two silver front teeth.

Several bullets strayed around the two, ripping through wooden doors and obliterating glass panels behind them. Shannon collapsed onto Finn, one of the parked cars covering them from the shooters. The aim was directed towards the car in front of them, a few bullets ripping out of the metal door and striking the concrete around them. Finn would feel warm blood soaking his clothes. To his relief (or utter horror) the blood wasn't coming from him, instead pouring out of Shannon's side.

The Chrysler stepped on it, excelling the car down the road. A few distant screeches was all that was heard in the distant, before it went completely silent. A cracked window, which had sustained a lot of gunfire, gave way and pelted down glass shards upon Shannon and Finn.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Sinead Sullivan
hbjb-png.356529

Sinead pulled a disapproving expression when Angel said he wasn't a gentleman. She wasn't going to push him on the subject, even if she did think he was a gentleman. She mirrored him and leaned against the rails to share his view of the sunset. She hated the implication that she was never safe, with or without the Romanos around, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

When he began talking about controlling the gun and it being about protecting herself, she let out a curious 'hmm' before glancing away. "You probably won't like this, but for a moment there you sounded just like James. He keeps telling me the same thing," she admitted.

Angel then put his arm around her and pulled her in close to his chest. He made her promise to always carry a gun. He seemed to be genuinely concerned for her and that made her feel so loved. "Alright, I will," she gave in. "If you can find a smaller gun, that would be good. I have small hands, and a small purse," she noted. "I'll let you teach me... It's only because I don't want to get hurt. I just want to protect myself," she reiterated. When he kissed her cheek, she felt herself melt to his affection.

"This is a beautiful spot you decided to bring me to. I could do this day with you over and over again. I'm having so much fun," she softly told him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, unable to get enough of of how good he made her feel. Plus, it allowed her to steal some heat from him.

Enzyme Enzyme

Alexandra Romano
c66573466bf92162b077a1afae8df5e3--selena-gomez-hair-selena-gomez-fotos.jpg

Alex was enjoying the walk, the day was mind and it was dry so she had no reason to complain. Alex turned the corner onto Athena's house and walked up to her house to knock the door. When Athena answered Alex gave her a hug "Thena".she exclaimed happily before following her into the house and to where Leo was. "Leo" she greeted as she gave him a hug. Leo's injuries had no gone unnoticed however so as she pulled herself back from the hug she looked over before looking him in the eye "what the hell happened" she asked him concern clear in her voice.​
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia

Nicolo Romano
Nick-Jonas-2016-Press-Shot-3-Photo-Credit-Yu-Tsai-1-360x360.jpg

Nicolo kept his hand gently holding her as she spoke. It hurt him to know that she had been so scared and alone. It annoyed him as well that she had been targeted, was it because of their relationship?. He just felt like it was wrong and that he should be the one in a hospital bed. Nicolo frowned when she said it hurt but nodded "do you want me to get the nurse to give you some painkillers?" He asked her. "Well your not alone now, Im not going anywhere" he told her before looking up, his eyes landing on the wall just slightly above her "theyre all going to pay for this"​
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shannon Sullivan
shhh-png.356446

Shannon sighed when Finn said he hadn't been with a girl I'm a while. "Don't you worry, Finnian. I know exactly how to get you talking to the right girl, and I know the right one for you when I see her. I might be alone now, but I'll be damned if any of you Sullivan kids don't find love soon!" She then giggled deviously. "I'm not quite sure Carrick is ready for girls yet, now I think of it. Even if he had been, he's scarred for life after what he saw last night!"

Suddenly, Shannon and Finn were met with a barrage of bullets around them. The loud banging sounds echoed around them, making it difficult to tell where exactly they were coming from. Shannon was walking alongside the parked cars so she was exposed to the bullets. Even were she not, she instinctively tried to step so she shielded Finn. She felt the two bullets rip into her left side. The pain was immense and it caused her to fall forward into Finn, letting out a pained groan. She held onto his shoulder with one hand and grabbed his forearm with her other. "Oh, shit, Finn," she gasped and looked down to the blood seeping through her clothes. She tightened her grip as she felt her legs weakening...
Bellz Bellz

Lucy Sullivan

306af49aeed89411382d1be3bed452dd--amber-hair-colors-amber-heard-hair.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy bit her lip nervously, hoping he would like the gift. When his eyes lit up and he looked to her with excitement, that was all the confirmation she needed to know she had made the right decision in giving it to him. The room fell silent and Lucy watched as he removed the gun from the case and placed it in his hands, he silently felt the weight in his hands and positioned his fingers as if he were going to use the gun. When the satisfied smile appeared on his face, Lucy was relieved that she had done well.

He placed the gun back into the case and leaned into give her a kiss. She met him in the middle and kissed him for a few long moments, taking time to enjoy the moment they had alone together before stepping away and looking down at the case. "You wanna go test it out? Unless you want to do something else entirely which I could come up with another idea. Though it might just involve drinking, since that's the only thing you can do around here it seems." She said in a teasing tone, her eyes glanced up from the case to meet his.
Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Finn smiled widely at the woman's confidence in her ability to score him a date. A laugh escaped his lips as Shannon mentioned Carrick might not be ready for girls after what he had seen the night before. "Oh dear, the poor lad will never be the same after that will he?" He said amused, but before he could get another word out. The sound of guns could be heard followed by the spray of bullets.

Finn had frozen up for a moment, but even in that moment it seemed to be too long. Shannon had tried to cover Finn from the gun fire and took the bullets for him. He grabbed her as she fell forward into his arms and he gasped looking down at the amount of blood that was pouring out of her. "Shit. shit. shit!" Finn cried out as she began to look paler and paler by the passing milliseconds. Her legs wobbled underneath her, so Finn grabbed her and scooped her up into his arms. Looking as the car sped off in the distance, the anger that rolled off of him was something he hadn't felt since his own parents die. Looking to his Aunt, he spun on his feet and quickly headed back in the direction of the Emerald, it being the closest to help and a phone.

"Hang on Aunt Shan, just stay awake and take deep breaths." Finnian's mind was in a state of panic, luckily his body didn't need his mind in order to function and his legs carried him forward with stride and purpose. "Those fucking worms." He growled under his breath, referring to the Romano family. They took away Emmet and now they were trying to take Shannon away too. "I'm going to kill them Aunt Shan." He said to her. The streets now empty from people having evacuated after the hearing the guns firing. It worked in his favor for he was able to make it to the Emerald without having to run over people. "Call the house!" Finn pointed to one of the workers that was closest to him. "Tell them Shannon had been shot! I am about to provide medical attention. Get met the first aid kit!" The force in Finn's voice was probably alarming to the people in the bar for they quickly got what he needed. Harry had already grabbed the phone and began calling the house.​

Vincenzo Romano
hbjhb-png.355574

Vinnie listened to Lorenzo's suggestion about capturing a Sullivan and breaking them down enough that they'd harm themselves, keeping the heat off the Romanos. "Olivia may be a small-time criminal, but she would have never brought harm on another person the way they have hurt her. We will repay the cowards in kind." In his mind, the likes of Conor, Lucy and James would suffer by seeing someone they love harmed. For everything that had happened and the things he'd intended on for her last year, Vinnie still couldn't bring himself to suggest Sinead. He'd never be able to look his daughters in the eyes again. "Finnian Sullivan. I want it to be him," he suddenly announced. "Nicolo can have his revenge by your side."

ReverseTex ReverseTex
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz

Leo Davide

lllll-png.356447

Leo frowned when Athena mentioned the bruise on her hip. "I'm sorry they hurt you, Athena," he genuinely told her. He couldn't blame himself for being affiliated with Vinnie as she was too, so at least he hadn't brought danger to her door.

He smiled when she said she was the only singer working that day. "I'm sure you're the only singer they wanted to hear anyway. The rest would pale in comparison," he complimented her. He accepted the drink and smiled when she said Alex would be joining them.

When Alex entered the place, Leo gladly accepted her hug. He loved catching up with Alex and Nicolo. When she asked what happened, he sighed. "I'm going to tell you because I trust you to keep an eye out for Athena, but you can't tell your father this," he firmly began. "Athena and I were attacked last night. Some guy held a gun to Athena's head and another beat me up. They said it was for Emmet Sullivan. A message from the Sullivans," he confirmed. "I refuse to help them start another war, so that's why Vinnie can't hear of this."

neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Olivia Svensson
tumblr_otcpoe2tkx1u95i7to1_1280-jpg.356080

Olivia managed the faintest of smiles as she felt Nicolo's hand holding her and heard his reassuring voice. She nodded her head when he asked about getting the nurse. She was about to turn onto her side to face him, but she gasped in pain as she felt her stitches stretch a little. She laid back, taking comfort in knowing he wasn't going anywhere. She heard him say those responsible were going to pay and nodded once more. Olivia hated all of this violence, but whoever had done this deserved to be repaid.

Once the nurse had given her some painkillers and left again, Olivia looked to Nicolo. "I think Shannon was behind it," she quietly told him. "She came to work yesterday, but she was being horrible to me. She must have found out I was working for Vinnie."

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Shannon Sullivan
shhh-png.356446

When Finn lifted her into his arms, Shannon lazily placed her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll try," she assured him as he told her to stay awake. She followed his orders and took deep breaths. She heard her nephew as he said he was going to kill those who had done this. She knew she should have told him in that moment to keep away and not go for revenge, but it's what the Romanos deserved. For killing Emmet and now this.

When they reached the Emerald, Finn began shouting out orders to the staff. Shannon wasn't sure how severe her injuries were and if this was the end for her, just like it had been for the love of her life, Emmet. Her family needed to hold things together, whatever her fate was. "Promise me you'll make sure Conor stays strong," she told Finn. "Don't let him give up if I'm not there to kick him up the ass."

On Finn's instruction, Cassie rushed into the back room and retrieved the first aid kid, quickly handing it to Finn. She remained by his side should he needed her further assistance. "You're going to be alright, Mrs Sullivan," she tried to reassure her.

"Just pour a bottle of vodka down my throat... then I'll be sorted..." Shannon weakly joked. She could feel her hands shaking as the shock began to hit her.

Bellz Bellz

James Porter
2b9c09af802880ade05953721660dec3-sexy-men-hot-men-jpg.356443

When Lucy asked him if he wanted to test the gun out, James couldn't help but grin. "Finally. A sexy lady who speaks my language!" He listened as she suggested the alternative of drinking. "No, you've got me all excited to go and shoot stuff now. I want to test this baby out." He removed the gun from the case and would go get his holster to hold the beautiful new toy. "Have you got your own gun?" he asked her.

Lucy didn't get much time to respond as the house phone began ringing. James let her go answer the call whilst he got himself ready to go out shooting. Once he was ready, he returned to Lucy and looked curiously to her, seeing something wasn't at all right. "What is it?" he seriously asked.

Bellz Bellz

Lucy Sullivan

306af49aeed89411382d1be3bed452dd--amber-hair-colors-amber-heard-hair.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was amused with how happy James was when the phone began to ring. Her eyes went to the phone and she excused herself to go answer it, leaving James to get ready to go out shooting. Upon answering the phone, she had one of the staff of the Emerald telling her that her mother had been shot in an attack and that Finn had her at the pub,providing her with medical attention. The man told her that it didn't look good and that she need to get down to the pub immediately. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." Lucy said into the phone before hanging up and turning to James as he walked back into the room.

The look on her face was one of confusion, fear and anger. "Mom's been shot and wounded. She's at the pub with Finn. We need to go." She said to him, her voice held no traces of emotion. Lucy use to be one to break down before knowing what the situation was, but after being gone and learning that emotions could make or break you, she was calm. "Looks like the peace is gone." Lucy grumbled before moving to her bag that hung up by the front door. The bag contained another one of her guns, one that had been given to her by her roommate Eve. Pulling on her coat, she turned to James before opening the door and walking with him quickly out the door.
Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Finn looked to Shannon as she spoke of wanting him to promise that he would keep Conor strong. He shook his head. "I am not going to promise that because you are going to be here to make sure that he does, I will make sure of that." Finn assured her Aunt and turned to Cassie. "Get her some vodka...she'll need it for the pain and then I need about 6 rags." He ordered and without waiting for her response, he carefully set Shannon down on one of the tables and grabbed the medical kit from Cassie.

Biting his lip, he tried to see the wounds that was under her fabric. "Sorry Aunt Shan but I think this outfit is already ruined to some extent." He murmured before grabbing a pair of scissors from the medical kit and cutting the fabric of her outfit so that he could properly see the wound. What he saw made him sick to his stomach, not because of the blood and mess that was pouring out of it, but that it was his Aunt who had been shot. "Fuck." He growled out before grabbing a few rolls of gauze and peroxide before getting to work cleaning around the wound, getting the blood around it out of the way so he could see her wound better.

Once Shannon was given the alcohol, Finn applied pressure to her wounds. "You might want to drink a good amount of that before I start digging in here...the wounds don't look fatal, but I won't know until I get the bullets out." Finn looked to Shannon and offered her a weak smile. "You are going to be okay.." That's when Harry came and informed them that Lucy and James were on their way over, Finn nodded his head and thanked the man. "I can guarantee that they will be clothed this time..."He tried to joke, wanting to lighten the situation somewhat.​

Conor Sullivan
ccc-png.356444

Conor had taken Aidan up on his offer to help and the two headed to the shipping yard in the van. "You're a hard worker, Aidan, unlike that lazy brother of mine," Conor complained. As they were a couple of blocks from the shipping yard where the container of alcohol was awaiting them, Conor saw the flashing blue lights belonging to the police car behind him and the signals for him to pull over. "Looks like we have company," he calmly noted. "Hide this somewhere," he said, handing his cousin a gun. Luckily this wasn't happening after picking up the alcohol. Conor got out of the van and allowed the cop to approach him. It took a second to realise in the dark, but Conor soon recognised his friend, Officer Lockwood.

"I'll make this quick, so you can head back in the direction you came from," Lockwood began. "We received a tip-off about an illegal shipment of alcohol and let's just say right my colleagues are there celebrating intercepting it. If you go anywhere near those storage containers, you'll have a dozen of my friends all over you." The cop folded his arms and shook his head. "I suggest you find an alternative way to get your alcohol in. But for now, get out of here."

"Thanks for the heads up," Conor replied, wondering who would have told the cops. He rushed back to the van and climbed in, wasting no time in starting the engine and driving off. "Change of plan, Aidan. Some asshole has been telling tales to the cops. If we can't have that alcohol, what do you say to a few drinks in the Emerald? I think better after a few pints," he remarked.
Lamia Lamia

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

rsz_1gosling2.jpg

Angel rubbed his hand on her shoulder, attempting to keep her warm. "It's a beautiful spot, but i'm about to freeze to death." He jokingly said, moving his fingers to keep the circulation going. The sun had set, leaving a sheet of darkness to take it's place. Once the view was gone, they decided it was best to head back. They turned around and moved down the board walk in the direction of the car. "A couple months in Sicily does more harm than good." He shook his head, dissapointed that he took the warm weather for granted. He kept his arm around Sinead, as they walked down the pier. He looked around, seeing the gleaming, sleek snow piled up on the wood. "Cazzo la neve." Angel muttered under his breath as he nuzzled his chin under his shirt. He figured he could get away with cussing in front of Sinead; as long as it was in Italian.

Once they had reached the car, he once again opened the door for her before climbing in as well. To Angel's satisfaction, the interior had retained most of the heat. He pressed himself into the leather seat, before closing the door on the bitter cold. He looked up to Sinead, smiling to her. "Thanks for spending the day with me," he said as he leaned in to kiss her. The kiss contained a fair amount of passion, Angel moving his hands to her back. The streets were empty and the moon had already rose, isolating them from the rest of Illinois.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Shannon Sullivan and James Porter
shhh-png.356446
Untitled.png

When Lucy told him that Shannon had been shot, James felt his heart sink and his anger grow, but he kept both from showing on the outside. "Carrick!" he shouted. "Get your shoes on, you're coming with us. Keep your eyes shut if you have to." he told him, not ignorant of what happened the previous evening. James wouldn't take no for an answer. He wasn't going to say it out loud, but not knowing how serious Shannon's wounds were, there was a chance the kid wouldn't see his mother again. He grunted when Lucy said the peace was gone, but she would know it was aimed at whoever had shot her mother.

Shannon faintly smiled at Finn and his optimism. She didn't have the heart to bring him down, so she simply nodded to his words and hoped he was right. Cassie got the six rags for Finn and also the bottle of vodka he'd asked for.

"This is a designer outfit..." Shannon muttered, trying to make some light of the situation. On Finn's words, Cassie helped Shannon to drink a fair bit of the alcohol, not that the woman ever need much help on that front - she'd always been a match for Emmet. The woman then took a deep breath as she readied herself for whatever kind of pain Finn was going to be forced to inflict on her. She smiled when she heard Lucy and James were on their way, and then Finn made a joke. "If they're not clothed, shoot me again," she exhaustedly told him.

The drive to the Emerald would not take long, not the way James tended to drive. After parking the car up, he got out with Lucy and Carrick. He placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder in case they got in there and saw the worst. Though James always prepared for the worst, a part of him expected Shannon would be in there shouting at the bullets, if nothing else...

Bellz Bellz @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Sinead Sullivan
hbjb-png.356529

Sinead found it sweet when Angel rubbed her shoulder to try keep her warm, especially after he'd already let her wear his coat. "I wouldn't have judged you if you'd taken your coat back," she told him. He was right, though. It was getting cold. "Oh dear. I think Sicily has spoiled you and made you soft," she teased him and gave him a playful nudge. As they walked back, she heard him mutter something in Italian but she chose not to question it. She'd like to think it was something romantic, but given the context, she figured it was some sort of displeasure for the temperature.

She was relieved to get back in the car and feel the warmth still present from before. She smiled to him when he thanked her for spending the day with him. "Thank you for arranging it," she said. Angel soon leaned in to kiss her and she met it with just as much passion. When he moved his hands to her back, she placed hers on his hips, simply getting lost in the moment. She couldn't help but feel like the day had passed them by far too quickly. Time flew when she was with Angel and she didn't want their day to end.

Enzyme Enzyme

Alexandra Romano
c66573466bf92162b077a1afae8df5e3--selena-gomez-hair-selena-gomez-fotos.jpg

Alex looked over Leo as he spoke, when he mentioned Athena being held at gun point, her eyes shot towards her. Alex's eyes were wide as he recounted what had happened but her stomach dropped when he mentioned the Sullivans. She had been with Conor yesterday and he was talking about keeping the peace and yet there had been attacks made by the Sullivan's. Fair enough if her father or brother were attacked since they were gangsters but Athena and Leo? They were so innocent, they weren't even involved in the business. Alex was furious and she was sure to bring this up to Conor later, possibly even tonight if she could get to him. She felt annoyed and betrayed but looking at Leo and Athena she knew that she needed to hide this emotion. "I wont say a word to him" she promised before looking between the two "I'm so sorry this happened, are you's ok?" Concern was clearly laced in her tone. "Did you get a good look at them?"​
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia
Nicolo Romano
Nick-Jonas-2016-Press-Shot-3-Photo-Credit-Yu-Tsai-1-360x360.jpg

Nicolo called the nurse and watched as she administered the pain killers to Olivia. Once she left, Nicolo turned his full attention back to Olivia as she spoke. He nodded along to what she was saying before sighing slightly "Im so sorry you got targeted, you dont deserve it at all" he said to her. Nicolo felt guilty especially if Olivia's attack was because Shannon Sullivan found out, then he feared that he was the reason that she did. He gave her a half smile "It's strange tho, that they gave a warning" he mused. He was still unsure as to why they had attacked Olivia or why it had been carried out in the way it did but he decided to leave that sort of thinking until he was with his father. Nicolo smiled and tried to lighten the mood slightly "you know" he said with a cheeky smirk "if you didnt want to go to Dinner you could have just said no" he teased
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lorenzo Romano
pedro-pascal-narcos-cover-gq-spain-3.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown
Enzyme Enzyme

Lorenzo nodded as Vinnie made his criteria, something quite easy compared to what he had done in the past. “Now if you have any information on man i’d greatly appreciate it. Personal usually works best, so if you wouldn’t mind directing anyone with said information to me would be wonderful.” Seeing as he had the control over the situation, he needed to lay out the foundation.

Now this Finnian Sullivan... What would be the most effective way to end him? Gun to the head, bled to death, maybe a good ol’ leap? Whatever would make the Sullivans shiver seems like what you want. It varies from each person the way I do it, but the end result is one of the same.” Sipping his whiskey, he continued. “Now I know Nicolo would like a part in this, but i’m afraid it may be best for him to just watch. Telling a man to kill himself is quite difficult, and requires great coaxing and deception. I’m not sure Nicolo has those skills honed...”

Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Finn gave a hard laugh to Shannon requesting him to shoot her if the couple showed up without clothes. "Thank you Cassie." He murmured to the girl before taking one of the rags and pressing it against the wound. Looking to Cassie again he nodded to her, "I need hot water." He said and looked back down at the rag as it was soaked in his Aunt's blood. Biting his lip, he took the rag off before looking up at his Aunt, "I am going to extract the bullets now...please try not to move if you can...and take deep slow breaths." With that, he grabbed the pair of tweezer's he needed and wiped it clean with an alcohol wipe before diving in.

The wound was pretty deep, but as far as Finn could tell there was no actual damage to the inner organs. Moving the tweezer's inside of the bullet wound, he extracted it quickly. The other was trickier to get out and he struggled as he gentle tried to tug it out, looking up at Shannon nervously looking for any signs of unbearable comfort that would let him know to stop.

"Mom!" A voice sounded out within the pub, causing Finn to turn briefly and see that James, Carrick and Lucy had arrived. Lucy came running towards Shannon and looked to her worriedly though she made sure to stay out of Finn's way.

Lucy Sullivan

9180b7b23d44b660f6868c612f99d51f--terry-richardson-amber-heard.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was practically bouncing in the front seat of James' car, her anxieties were piling up on her slowly and she wondered if she would have to face another causality in her family. Lucy knew what she would do if her mother was to have passed, she wouldn't abandon the family like she had done with her father. The worst lingered in Lucy's mind as they arrived at the pub, it had felt like a long drive but she knew that time was passing a lot slower for her than it actually was.

Getting out, they walked up to the Emerald and Lucy paused briefly at the door. Her eyes stared at it as James' hand found her shoulder, silently telling her that he was there for her. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door quickly and walked inside. Upon seeing her injured mother, the pain in her face and the blood that covered both her and Finn, she gasped and ran towards her. "Mom!" Lucy cried out, her eyes full of concern as she carefully side stepped around Finn to take her mother's hand.

"Jesus Christ." She gasped out looking at the amount of blood on the floor. "Those fuckers are going to pay for this." Lucy's voice darkened and she furrowed her brows in frustration. "They just opened fire on you? No motive?"​

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

tumblr_mxrogxZQBu1qaho1po4_250.gif

He pulled away briefly, resting his head against hers. He locked eyes with her, a smile forming on his lips. "You're a pretty special girl. You know that, right?" He ran his fingers down the side of her hair, before resting his hand on her cheek. "You have complicated my life beyond belief, and I love you for it. You kill me." He leaned in again, kissing her once more. His heart was beating out of his chest. In reality, he had truly never felt this way about anyone. He had originally pushed Sinead out of his mind in order to be an efficient hitman, but it was true, he really couldn't keep away.

He had planned on dropping her off and meeting with Vinnie and Lorenzo, but he couldn't pull away. It was strange, because he was so use to being in control. Yet, she seemed to have him under a spell. He looked out to the crashing waves beyond her, the mist beginning to settle over the water. He then looked back to her brown eyes, once again caught in the trance. He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore, but all he knew was there was no place he'd rather be.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
hbjb-png.356529

Sinead let out a bashful giggle when Angel said she was special and when he ran his hand down to rest on her cheek she practically melted. "I'm glad I'm a complication you are able to love. I feel the same way," she admitted. She hated lying to her family, she never lied to them before Angel, but this was the only way she could be truly happy and not lose any of them. When they kissed, she sensed how much it affected him, in the best kind of way. She felt good knowing his feelings for her were real, just as hers were for him.

When she caught him looking at her, in a sort of trance, she softly smiled and stroked his cheek with the backs of her soft fingertips. "You know, Giovanni... It may be dark, but there's still a few more hours of this day left, before I should get home. I don't think I'm ready to leave you just yet, not if I don't know when we'll next be together. Do you think you can manage to entertain me for a little bit longer?" she playfully asked, bringing her dainty hand down to take hold of his hand.

Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
shhh-png.356446
untitled-png.356819

"Jesus..." Shannon grumbled when Finn said he'd be extracting the bullets. She nodded as she was told to try not to move. As he began using the tweezers to fish for the bullets, Shannon let out a pained yelp but remained still and breathed deeply. "Easy for you to say, Finn," she complained between breaths. As he struggled for the second bullet she couldn't help but hiss a "fuck sake."

When she heard Lucy's voice, Shannon looked to her, vision a little blurry. She felt her daughter's hand and squeezed it. "Hey, beautiful," she softly spoke. She wanted to make a teasing comment to Lucy and James but instead heard the rest of what Lucy said. "No motive," she bitterly confirmed. When she first found out about Olivia she was going to get her own revenge on the girl. She was going to beat the living shit out of Olivia herself - a fair fight. But then Emmet died and her priorities changed. Olivia had been let off the hook for the sake of the peace her family were preserving since Emmet's death. "Remember I love you all, yes?" she began. "Sinead... I just wanted her to be tougher," she added. Lucy would know Shannon was saying that because of how much harsher she often seemed to be with Sinead. Regardless of the fact she would likely survive this, it didn't feel like that from where Shannon was right now.

James remained by Lucy's side, his hand on her back to reassure her. "You're not going anywhere, Mrs Sullivan," he informed her. In the back of his mind, he was imagining which of the Romanos he would kill first. James found himself observing Finn with interest as he tended to the wounds. James wasn't squeamish and he was quite proud watching the young lad in action. He'd stitched himself up many times, but wouldn't have the skill to do what Finn was doing right now.
Bellz Bellz @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Last edited:
Vincenzo Romano
hbjhb-png.355574

Vinnie thought for a moment about what information could best aid Lorenzo in getting to Finn. "As it happens, his parents were both killed in an accident and he never learned what really happened. The police we're unable to uncover the truth," he knowingly told his cousin. "So, you could go into great detail about how his parents were killed. Take a blade or two with you, be creative in the story you tell him." Vinnie might know exactly what happened to Finn's parents, but he wasn't giving anything away if he did. "Tell him the same will happen to his sister and cousins, while he watches, and he won't be able to save them."

When Lorenzo spoke of the best way to end him, Vinnie shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, I don't want him to die, Lorenzo. I want you to make him want to die and let him get so close to ending his own life, but then you're going to take even that choice away from him." Vinnie folded his arms and nodded to himself. "When you've played with his head enough, I want him dumped back at his home. I want Conor and the rest of his pathetic family to see what will happen if they cross the Romanos again. Let them pick up the pieces of Finn's mind."

Vinnie hadn't expected Nicolo to join in with Lorenzo's work, so he gave a clear nod of agreement for Nicolo to observe.

ReverseTex ReverseTex
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

Olivia Svensson
tumblr_otcpoe2tkx1u95i7to1_1280-jpg.356080

Olivia closed her eyes for a moment when Nicolo said she didn't deserve to be targeted. "It was only a matter of time," she admitted. She knew it was dangerous being aligned with the Romanos, but it had always been a better option to being deported. She couldn't regret it as they had treated her like part of the family and she wouldn't wish for otherwise. She nodded when he said it was strange they gave a warning. "Be careful. The Sullivans might be leading you into a trap," she suggested.

Olivia managed a smile when he teased her. "You've got me all figured out," she softly played along, sending him a wink as she did. "When I get out of here, we will go for that dinner."

neverbackdown neverbackdown

Last edited:
Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
"Son of a bitch." Finn hissed out as he tried to get the second bullet removed. It was jammed in pretty good, but leaving the bullet in was not a good option. It could lead to the rejection of the bullet from the body which could cause Shannon to go into toxic shock and die. Her wounds weren't serious enough to where she would die, but she would definitely have a long recovery road ahead. "Sorry about this," He told his aunt before digging even further into the wound, carefully moving the tweezers behind the bullet and wiggling it. This extra force shifted the bullet and Finn smiled slightly feeling accomplished.

Moving the tweezers back slightly, he pinched the bullet between them and removed it safely. Pressing another rag to the wound, he moved to grab the stitches kit. Opening it up, he grabbed the needle and thread needed before removing the rag from the wound. Quickly, he moved the thread through the loop of the needle before tying it off. Without much of a warning, Finn began his task of stitching up the wound, a rhythmic procedure of stitching once and wiping away blood before repeating.

Lucy Sullivan

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy face softened seeing her mother in such pain, but it didn't last for long, as she clenched her jaw upon hearing that there seemed to have been no motive. Her mother then began reminding her that she loved them all and that she just wants Sinead to be tougher. Lucy bit her lip hard and shook her head slowly. James had been like a ghost behind her that when he spoke, it made her hand twitch a little out of surprise, squeezing her mother's hand lightly she spoke. "That's right, you are definitely not going anywhere. Can't leave me now that I just got back, that wouldn't be fair." Lucy tried to tease her. "Pay back for yesterday huh?" Lucy's teasing voice and features didn't meet her eyes however, deep down she was very worried for her mother and wasn't sure if she would pull through.

Lucy instinctively leaned back against James, using him as the strength to get her through this. Looking down at Finn's busy hands, her stomach lurched a bit upon seeing the bullets. Turning her head away quickly, she focused on her mother's face trying to distract her from the things that Finn was doing, "Did you get any glimpse of a car, the people who shot you? Anything that was worth remembering?"She knew it was hard to remember certain things in a moment like that, but she just couldn't make ends meet as to why the Romano's would suddenly attack like this. Though, she would necessarily put it past them to do so.​

shhh-png.356446
untitled-png.356819

When Finn had to dig deeper into the wound, Shannon tightened her grip on Lucy's hand. "God damn it!" she hissed. She sent Finn the deadliest of stares, but he would know her anger wasn't really directed at him. She knew he was just doing what he had to to, but the entire situation was getting to her by now. She'd perfected the art of putting on a brave face and bearing her burdens, but this particular situation was taking all of the energy out of her. The one person she had always been allowed to let her guard down around was Emmet, but he wasn't here and she kept telling herself to at least appear strong for the sake of those around her. Shannon sent Lucy a reassuring smile when her daughter spoke of her not going anywhere. She wasn't convinced she was going to make it out of this one alive, but she couldn't bring herself to kill any hope her daughter had of her surviving.

Shannon was relieved when Finn managed to remove the bullet and she attempted to control her breathing now that part of the ordeal was over. She flinched when Finn suddenly stuck the needle into her skin and began stitching the would. "What happened to the bottle of alcohol?" she groggily asked Lucy. She wished she'd at least managed to get drunk before getting shot.

"You're going to be fine, Mrs. Sullivan. You wouldn't be demanding a drink otherwise," James reassured her. He softly rubbed Lucy's back as he knew how difficult this was for her and he wanted to provide his support.

When asked if she remembered anything, Shannon knew everything had happened too fast, she only managed to get a glimpse of the car and nothing more. "Black Chrysler. That's all," she tiredly answered. She wasn't sure if Finn knew more. Black Chryslers may be one of the choice vehicles for some Romanos, but at those cars weren't out of the ordinary and not specific to the Italians. Regardless of the lack of solid evidence, Shannon had no doubts this was the Romanos.
Bellz Bellz

Lucy and Finn Sullivan

images

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy quickly reached for the bottle she had seen directly behind her mother and opened it. "Here." She murmured and helped her get a drink in. It was hard to see her mother go through such pain. She was trying very hard to hide it from everyone in the room, but being her daughter she could definitely see through her. James once again reassured her mother and she hoped that her mother would believe the both of them. She seemed to be wanting to give up. Lucy didn't blame her, she couldn't imagine what her mother was going through and she was sure that she continued to take her husband's death hard.

The best Lucy could do was help her stay comfortable, and keep holding her hand. It was killing her slowly inside, she wished she could do more to ease her mother's pain and suffering, both physically and mentally. Giving her mom's hand a gentle squeeze, she looked over to Finn. "Is she going to be alright?" She asked him, wanting to know the truth. Finn looked up for a moment directly at Lucy before continuing with his work. "No organ damage from as far as I can tell, otherwise there would be internal bleeding. The bullets were relatively small put the wounds themselves caused some damage to her side. The best I can do is remove them and stitch it back up...it'll take a few days to know for sure if she's going to be 100% okay." Finn gave the truth to Lucy without trying to dance around the seriousness of the whole thing.

His eyes focused in as he completed one wound and started on the next. "I will continue to look for internal bleeding or infection throughout the next couple of days. And I'm sorry Aunt Shannon," He addressed her without looking up. "You will have to be on bed rest for a few days." He was sure she wasn't going to like that, but its what was needed. Finishing up on the last wound, he tied off the final stitch and wiped both wounds clean of blood, then taking gauze and medical tape, he covered both wounds before finally standing up.

The Sullivans
shhh-png.356446
untitled-png.356819
ccc-png.356444

Shannon nodded and gladly accepted the alcohol as Lucy helped her to drink it. She weakly smiled at her daughter as she felt her give her hand a gentle squeeze. She listened as Lucy and Finn spoke, discussing her injuries. She heard no organs were damaged and there was no internal bleeding, so was at least grateful for that. When Finn apologetically told her she would have to rest in bed for a few days, Shannon frowned. "You know how bored I get when I'm doing nothing," she remarked. She remained still as Finn dressed her wounds and when he stood up, she warmly smiled to him. "Thank you, Finnian, dear. We'll have to reschedule our night out..." She closed her eyes and for a moment was about to give in to her exhaustion.

"Mum?" Conor's voice could be heard as he rushed into the pub, Aidan behind him. The security guard outside the pub had told him Shannon had been shot. He was mindful of his mother's patched up wounds as he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. "Is she going to be okay? Who did this? What happened?" he asked, mostly to Finn who he knew had gone out with Shannon that evening. Before he even got an answer, he figured this was the Romanos and the thought clearly pissed him off.

Picking up on Conor's anger, James stepped away from the family for a moment. He began pacing an area of the bar as he placing his hand on his holstered gun. He got the feeling his and the Sullivans' time of peace had now come to an end and things were likely to get messy for them again. "How about we all head back home?" James asked. He looked to Finn. "I'll drive you, Lucy and Shannon home. Then Mrs Sullivan can rest in bed," he suggested. "Conor can take Carrick and Aidan home in his van."

Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia

(I'll have everyone return home in maybe my next post after replies to this one. I need to get them home together. ;) )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back