The Nicest Battle Ever

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the arena! I am your host, Daisie. Now you may be wondering: Why are we here today? Well, that's a good question, bro! Nice one!

We are here to battle, of course. But with a very specific weapon, which has been chosen out for all of you to wield. The power of compliments.

Rules are you gotta compliment the person above you in some way.
And no, don't cheat this. No posting twice in a row so you can compliment yourself, silly goose! This battle is 100% self-free. :3

Let me start us off!

Hey, you clicked on my thread. ^^ Look at you already, looking over all of my text, making me feel special for typing on a keyboard. It makes me feel loved that you'd read this. And making people feel loved is a good quality! Good on you! :)

Aw, really? You're too sweet. I've known you for a little while, and you seem like a really cool person. Plus, I may not know what that profile picture is referencing specifically, but I whole-heartedly approve of that dressing style.

What a clever and unique idea for a forum game. Good on ya, Daisie! It's always nice to see people spread positivity on the Internet. ^^

Aww, thank you, ninja! By a quick inspection of your profile, I find that I can't access it. It said you limit who can view your profile. That's a good step to take towards your safety on the internet, and I admire that! :) the internet is a dangerous place, you can't be too careful!

And that profile picture is awesome by the way. ^_^ it's well drawn, and I really like how the colors blend so well.

Dragons are my favorite thing, and your profile picture is a dragon, and a badass one at that, and I love it, and because you're super nice I love you too, thank you for lighting up my day! :D

Well you're just sweet! Extra feel-good-points for you because I drew it! ^^

You rock at this game, and you seem like a genuinely cool dude. Also, extra extra points for having as morbid sense of humor, as your status update stated. Those are the best types of humor. ^_^

What a sweet idea! It is rare to hear compliments from people. But when you do it always brightens your mood! You must be a very kind and positive person ^^

Well, you even have "Machete" in your name! You're awesome too, you know!

Woah, your avatar is amazing! It really expresses your fantastical imagination and incredible creativity. The pixelness of the image also shows how you're still humble and accepting of the simpler things in life :P

I can say the same thing about your profile picture! It's very pleasing to look at, as I've always personally been a fan of that anime art style. The color scheme works well, with many blues and purples, and it pays good attention to contrast, as well as lighting. I can't say I've ever truly captured an anime look in my own art, but I still do admire the style. Good choice!

You are all pretty good at making compliments, but let me show you how PROs do it:

*Social Fear, Stress, and Anxiety take over, as he had already set up high expectations for himself*
I REALLY LIKE YOUR FACE!

You guys rock! I love all of your pfps! You guys are nicest people I have seen on the internet. I hope you guys have a really nice day/summer vacation!

I heard there were cookies somewhere. I am still looking for them on this forum but while I am here; I would like to give you guys a great big hug because....I think you smell nice.

Nice! You seemed so determined to find those cookies, it's making me determined to find those cookies! Maybe I should make some. But anyway... You smell nice too.

Thx, that's a really cool icon. I should have an icon like that for my profile picture. *jealousy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back