• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monsters Have Pets, They're Called Humans.

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
Ever heard of a monster with a pet human? You have now! In this roleplay you play them role of either a medium monster, not gigantic, not average size, or the role of a little girl, who gets kidnapped by a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining, the birds were singing as they circled in the sky and the wind whispered its secrets. Kiara sat on a meadow, picking flowers and humming a song as she braided them into a crown. Her teddy, her loyal companion, rested in her lap. She was a dreamer and lived in her own world, her father always thought she was too pure and too innocent for the real world. Being one of the King's soldiers he had faced many enemies and fought countless battles, each scar on his body had a story to tell. Kiara liked to listen to those stories when the family sat in front of the fireplace in the evenings, her father was the hero of her dreamland.

The little girl looked up at the sky as she heard the sound of distant thunder. It seemed like there'd be a storm. Kiara picked up her teddy as she rose from the field of flowers and started walking home. "We better hurry, it's dangerous to be outside in a storm" she told her plushie and quickened her pace. Her mother wouldn't be pleased if she returned all soaked.

"How long do you think it will be before it arrives?" A soldier asked his comrade. "Not long, but hopefully the storm will scare it away." His comrade replied, looking around. "That storm does seem pretty strong, but will it be strong enough?" Another soldier said. "Look! Over there!" A captain shouted. "That glow in the storm! It's coming! Warn the townspeople! Ready the weapons!" The soldiers shouted to their allies.

Kiara looked up in the sky as she saw the glow in the distance. It wasn't lightning, but it was oddly fascinating. Holding her teddy close she watched the glow growing as it came nearer. What could it be? An alarm signal that came from the castle caught her attention and it filled her expression with fear. Oh no, danger! She hurried to get back home, maybe she could watch the glowing thing from her window.

The storm rolled across the land, sped up as if something was pushing it. The Dismembered Terror broke through the wall and started looking for something. Soldiers attacked it, but they were either frozen or burned. Rain began falling and the clouds blotted out the sun, the only light was the flaming soldiers, lanterns, the glow of the monster. The monster ripped the roofs off of buildings, apparently looking for something. some cannons went off, but the monster caught each shot and threw them back. it began half slithering half floating around, still looking for something. It came to a stop when it found what it was looking for, Kiara.

The little girl looked around in pure horror as she saw all those people dying and her home being destroyed. She was frozen in place as she stared at this huge creature floating in the sky. Was it staring back at her? She wasn't sure and she didn't really want to know. All the screaming, the fires and the collapsing buildings freaked her out and she started running. She didn't look back, she just ran towards her house. She would hide in the basement, there the monster couldn't get her.

Five of the creature's six hands blocked Kiara's way, while the sixth made a gentle grab for Kiara. Soldiers watching were scared, but they tried to attack, becoming frozen solid. The monster held Kiara in two of it's hands, and slithered away from the castle.It had a while to go too get back to it's home, but it got what it was looking for.

Kiara cried out in fear as she felt herself being lifted up. She struggled and squirmed, begging the creature to let her go, but it seemed to ignore her. Once they gained height she stopped struggling and clung to the beast's fingers, hoping it wouldn't drop her. "Where are you taking me?" she asked, her voice was shaking just like the rest of her. Never before in her life she had felt that much fear.

The monster looked at her, trying to think of the least strange way to say that it was bringing her to it's den. "I'm bringing you to where I live. You have magical potential and I plan on helping you fully awaken it." The monster said, in a deep voice.

Magical potential? That sounded odd... She wasn't a witch! Or anything magical, she just wanted to go home. "Please, take me back home!" she pleaded, squirming again in the monster's hands. She was too scared to comprehend the creature's words.

"That excuse didn't work." The monster said to himself. "Truth is, your my new pet." The monster said. "Though it would be cool if I could teach you magic tricks.

Pet? She was supposed to be its pet? What was wrong with this being?! She wasn't a dog! A little angered by its idea she started putting up a real fight, hitting its hands and squirming harder, yelling at the monster to put her down.

The monster sighed and then smiled mischievously. "Fine, I'll let you go." It said, dropping Karia, but catching her before she hit the ground. "You sure you want me to let you go?"

Kiara didn't reply after that, she just clung to the creature's hand and curled up into a small ball, trembling madly. Her free fall only lasted a few seconds but it was enough to silence her for the rest of the way.

Halfway to his home, he had a feeling he overdid it. "You ok?" He asked, "We can take a break for a second if you'd like."

"Why did you hurt so many people?" she asked quietly, still clinging to his finger for dear life. She had seen how he had destroyed the houses while he was looking for her. "Why do you want me?" she asked, she wondered why he had picked her.

"I looking for stuff, and they attacked first. I picked you, because something inside me told me to. Don't know what, but I'll trust my gut." It said.

Kiara's expression saddened even more and she closed her eyes. All this stress had exhausted her and soon she dozed off in the monster's hand. She hoped so badly that when she woke up she'd be in her bed, in her house, with her family - that she'd wake up and all of this was nothing but a bad dream.

The monster softly patted Karia when they got to it's home. "Hey. Wake up." He said, putting Karia on the ground.

The child stirred awake and walked a few steps as she was put down. "Where are we?" she asked, looking around. This place looked strange and not very welcoming for humans.

"It's where I live." He said. They were at the entrance of a cave that mysteriously had light in it. It had a thick wall of... Glass? How did the monster get glass into this cave? The glass cage had a spot where it's inhabitant could look outside, and the cage also had a rather large bed, some toys, and some stuffed animals. "This is where you'll be sleeping." The monster said, one of his hands pointing to the large cage, and another hand opening the door.

"Are we alone here or are there others like you?" Kiara asked quietly, still trembling a little. She didn't want to go in there, but after she had seen what havoc he had brought upon her home she was scared of what he would do to her if she was disobedient. With a lot of reluctance she went into the cage and took a seat on the bed, looking back at the beast. It looked like he had planned on kidnapping her long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back