The new, official Exalted Wiki

Some's already started a Useful Links page with the Redux on it. I think it might be a good idea to have an actual informative page on the Redux, and Lore5.

I'd write it myself, but I think that might look a bit self-aggrandizing. It's probably better to have it authored by a third party.

Any volunteers?

-S

While I think it's a grand idea, I am going to keep the fuck away from the damn thing.  It's got the stench of failure all over it, and that's hard to get out.  I'll let some other brave soul go into the jungle and brave the monkey poo.*

*For those of you who rolled into this thread, from the Exalted Wiki, it's got nothing to do with you personally, just the Index of Ascending Asshats.  The more folks you throw into a Forum network, the chances of encountering asshats.  I prefer to keep my Asshat Index low, which is why you get in on the ground floor of a site, as often as you can, so you can chastise trolls early and often...

Stillborn said:
I'd write it myself, but I think that might look a bit self-aggrandizing. It's probably better to have it authored by a third party.
There is no user system right now, evidently "until they can figure out how to integrate it with the same login you use for the White Wolf site" (paraphrase). So, since you can't be identified at the moment anyway, you might as well.

Fair enough. However, I see no reasonable place to link it to, at the moment, so I'll wait.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back