• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Gods - Role Play

The attacker felt stunned for a second, enough time for the white-haired girl to punch the attacker with an ice pilar that came out of her bare hands.

She was shocked and excited, in a bad way, she just attacked a random person, to protect an innocent being yes, but that being was also someone like her, she didn't like violence, she prefered not to use it, but if it is for the life of one of her "Own", Is it okay?

The white-hair girl ran to Alice and asked quickly and nerveously "You are one too?!"

-Yes, snowhite.- Said Alice, looking around.- I am a magician too.- Said, with her teeth closed, almost forcing out the "Magician" lie.

Alice cared way too much for her outside image, as a street performer and as an unemployed psycologist. If anyone were to spread the rumors of her powers, it would probably mean her end.

The boy that was being stroked quickly chased the attacker and took cover behind a car, drawing a gun and pointing at the attacker.

-Jesus fucking hell!- Said Alice, with some irony calling out Jesus.- Is he a damn cop or America's law's sucks ass?!- Screamed, taking cover behind the counter.

Alice felt the need to get out of there, problem was, she felt way to tired to run 5 minutes straight, she needed to save some energy if an emergency called, then remembered two factors.

1.- "Honey" was outside of the shop, maybe in danger but it was best to protect him. Meaning running and grabbing him at light speed.

2.- The other one, while complex, it was effective, she could focus all of her energy into her hand and shoot in the head every witness, not killing them, but sending an electric wave that should make them forget (Or at least, replace) the last 15 minutes or so.

Alice needed to make a decision, but which one choose?

-There is a boy on the street in danger!- She screamed from behind the counter, hoping someone could assist "Honey" and bring him to cover.- Snowhite! Come here too!-

In a way, she felt a connection with "Snowhite", a need to be close to, like they were friends from a long time ago, but never actually met her.

Angel felt the auras grow stronger, realizing he was getting closer to the source of power. Angel thought to himself,
"Great. Looks like I am getting closer to whatever is giving the strong sense of power. As long as I use the void to make my aura seem like any other human, I will be able to see who they are without them every finding out who I am."

Angel pulled out his weapon, a fan. People nor any other deity can sense the great power within the fan. Angel had traveled around the world, hunting down a certain god that had escaped from its prison in the now weakened void. As the next candidate for the God of Void, it is Angel's duty to recapture those who had escaped from its Prison in the void. Seemed like it was yesterday when the God mistaken Angel's fan as a toy and was overconfident about winning before finding himself on the ground with the deadly fan on his adam's apple. The God gave up fighting, surrendered willing to him before Angel put him into a pouch that severed as a temporary Prison for those who escaped from the Void.

Angel heard the sound of glass breaking and thought,
"Was that just glass breaking? Is there a robbery happening?!"
Angel ran to where the noise came from and hide behind a wall as he looked around a corner to see what was happening while hold his fan close to his side.

Alithea paced in her office a sense of trepidation keeping her from peacefully continuing her work. Of course it did not help that her board members were all badgering her for information at the same time. Taking a deep breath the blonde woman spoke into the headset its a tone of dominance, "It's very simple, the prospect of a merger with Zenith would allow for greater resources and development in biomedical engineering. Which, may I remind you, is an area you all were concerned about not two weeks ago. The fact is that they are the only company with the capability to even compete with us, and frankly looking at their progress reports and yearly reviews they have been two steps ahead of us for the past FIFTEEN YEARS. I know that I am still relatively new to my position and all the responsibilities that are entailed but I assure you I am in fact competent and have full confidence that bold moves such as this merger are exactly what we need to make the progress we all want to see-" Alithea stopped mid sentence sensing multiple severe shifts in the movements and quality of the wind several stories below. Focusing she sensed the latent water content of the air drop, not to mention unnatural electrical charges flashing through. It was simply a matter of expanding her focus to pinpoint the location, the commotion was coming from the coffeeshop across the street. It was the shop she went or sent her assistant to, "Where is Patricia always I-." Alithea's eyes widened as she realized her assistant had been on break and that meant she was right in the war zone below.
Alithea ended the conference calls with a clipped sentence before rushing to her window and looking down, sure enough there was madness below with little effort Alithea made a screen of compressed air bending the light that passed through in such a way that her vision magnified. A dark haired individual stood in the street another was aiming a pistol. glancing towards the entryway it took little time to locate her assistant. A strawberry blonde woman whose hair was typically in a neat bun now knelt behind the door an expression of fear marring her gentle features. Alithea felt a knot form in her chest as she came to understand the situation, there were others below, more like her and they were fighting. She ran through a list of possibilities, the authorities had likely already been called and her security had no grounds to respond to this type of event. It would be too dangerous to send them anyways if the dark-haired one truly was a threat her personnel would only get themselves killed. She had to act and she had to act fast, Patricia was down there, a co-worker, but more importantly a friend. Alithea bolted to the stairwell, not even bothering to run down she hopped the railing and let herself drop catching herself as she approached the bottom she walked briskly through the lobby and out the main doors.

As soon as she made contact with the open air he influence intensified, as if reacting to her state of mind the air hummed with energy moments before the wind kicked up into powerful gusts. Walking through the crowd of people that gathered she stood boldly, her eyes changing from a deep amethyst to a bold and bright golden hue. She spoke letting her voice reverberate in the air she made her voice boom with power, "I'm giving you one chance, stop this and I will overlook the damage you have caused...continue and you will face the consequences of your transgressions. Chose wisely, you will not get a second chance." Frankly Alithea's best bet was to overwhelm her opponent from the start without delving into her full strength an exposing all of her powers. As she readied herself Alithea's strength swelled up inside her watching the man's moves.

John stood outside the coffee shop. He tried wanted to help his new friend Alice as much as he could, but how? He's just a kid who recently learned about his confusing powers. John watched Alice shock the man after he made a giant weapon out of water. And then the other girl shoved him outside with ice! Then there's John who... who can sorta see into the future... a little bit..? Well. He had no idea what was going to happen now. He couldn't even control his power! He figured that he wasn't in danger. He would be if he tried to engage the attacked, but he would be safe for now. Then, the man—Daniel—asked "How aware of the situation are you?" This sent shivers down Johns spine. As though he's heard it before. And then he remembered.

"How aware of the situation are you?" Daniel asked, now with a battle-bruised and bloodied face. It was raining. It was dark. There was a thick layer of fog. John stood next to two people he had never met before. Though, he felt they were friends. "I'm going to save EVERYONE! Don't you see? This gate contains the power that'll bring an end to the suffering of this world!" John's friend shouted back "It'll bring an end to the entirety of this world!" Daniel's eyes turned red and the mark hiding behind his torn sleeve started to glow blue. "Then if you're not with me, you're against me." Daniel stated, getting ready to finish his ritual. To John's right, he saw his friend evaporate into thin air. Startled, John stayed on the ground waving his arms around. Daniel was almost done. It was a race against time... for Daniel. Little did he know John was preparing a little "trick" of his own. One that would send John back in time several years. Back to the first day John could remember living in New York.

John looked over at Daniel as he stood in the street. His eyes now clearly red. Thinking about this gave John an idea. He turned around and ran into the back ally where he stood face to face with himself. Though... This other version of him had a glowy silver moon mark on his arm instead of just a black one. The other guy said "Hey. I'm you, which you know. Call me Titor so we can tell each other apart. AND I'm going to go with Daniel so you go back in the coffee shop through the back here. Have fun!" Then Titor ran off around the corner towards Daniel and said "Hey! Bring me with you!" And as Titor slid on the ground next to Daniel, John came in through the back of the coffee shop and slid on the ground next to Alice, as though their minds were totally in sync.

Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean Kasarin Kasarin Joonster Joonster Silvana Silvana Alterius Alterius Divon Divon

((P.S. I planned for Titor to slide down by Daniel right before Alithea called out to him))

Last edited:
Angel felt like he should do something. Though he also felt like just watching. He sensed strong power in the woman with the annoying loud voice. Something told Angel that she was a deity though he wanted to make sure before jumping to any conclusions. Angel saw another person holding a gun.
"Is he suppose to be a robber? If so, he kinda sucks at his job."
Angel started to feel excitement build in him. This is the first time he has seen a gun fight.
(Will edit post later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back