The New Girl in Town

Mizore glared at him "you called me a demon, I don't like that name, that classification. You put me out for this hunter here to kill me. I don't want death not even for you, not unless you keep testing me" she shook her head "you stop attacking me and he won't fight with his life to kill you or die himself trying" she smirked "how do you want this to go?"

Raiden glared at the man as he held his head from the high pitch tone. His power increasing as his anger grew knowing he caused her some form of pain. He vanished his speed was fast faster than any mortal could ever be. In a way it shocked them both which they believed he was mortal. He then slashed another wave of purple energy but appeared behind him kicking him in the back launching the man into it this tim

"Well, letting this idiot free would be nice. He has no place in our wars."

Well, that would mean you would have to kick his wings, since his wings come from his back. The wings that are electrified. He seems barely affected by the wave of energy. Age old angel after all. Bear in mind it is designed for demons, too.

Mizore kept humming to keep him under her control, it last awhile, but the more she hummed the more he wanted to protect her. "I will let him go if you stop attacking me" she glared at him and starting humming a different tune for the conductor to hear, it was to relax him and make him stop, she knew her spells worked on angels, and he said so himself that she had him earlier, so it shouldn't be hard to get him to stop.

"Not this time."

The Conductor goes another blast of his whistle, that drones out the humming, as he ignores the hunter to fly towards Mizore.

Raiden got a bit electrified but he shook it off. It only made him even angrier but this time he saw her go at her " noo!!! " he quickly thew his sword at the location that flew right next to him and then he appeared next to the angels he slashed right in front of him stopping the man in his tracks being in front of her " love this demon is powerful.. retreat for now.. I don't want you to get hurt..

The Conductor took the slashes in his stride. They stung, of course they did, but they did little more than annoy him slightly. The Conductor uses a mixture of his strong metal wings and telekinesis to knock him to the side (unless he is able to dodge somehow, I don't know) and reaches out to grab Mizore by the collar. He makes sure not to contact skin.

Mizore held her head again hearing the noise, she looked up to see the conductor coming at her, but Raiden was still protecting her. She heard him earlier, that he called for backup and she didn't want to stay and stick it out, she decided to take him up on the offer. "sorry boys but I'm outski" she smirked and snapped vanishing from sight. It didn't matter how far away she was from a person she could still control them, but she needed time to build those ties, after leaving Raiden would slowly return to normal. 

Haru finally walked onto the scene his gun pointed at the Conductor's head, he had short spiky brown hair, with a black trench coat on, his gun had a number 13 on it in roman numerals. "you surrender now you filthy scum" his eyes were fierce yellow with determination, "Raiden what are you doing fool?"

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiden got pushed back a bit bit thanks to now going all out he barely moved and grabbed the man by the wrist tightly his grip was stronger as he glared at the man " you won't touch her I won't let you!!! " he said while he then kicked him back with enough force it sent a small shockwave through him but then he saw his friend appear after she vanished his mind slowly returned to normal. He looked at the conductor breathing heavily " wait!! Haru he's not the enemy

The Conductor was about to grab Mizore when he felt a massive shockwave through him, that caused him to recoil.

He watched her teleport away, almost with a smile. She was fun to fight, he had to admit, and it had been a while since he had had a good fight. He scowled at the other two.

"Your friend here was seduced by a succubus."

(is mizore sitll in the area?)

((no not for the moment))

"and what of you" Haru glared at him "your still attacking my buddy here and I don't take kindly to that" he tilted her gun to the side "Hades here doesn't miss so back off now, it's the only warning I'm giving you" he glanced over at Raiden 

He glared at the man and sheathed his blade. " that's not necessary Haru I was being controlled by the Succubus.  She's a very powerful one at that.. she was able to seduce me and normally succubi can't seduce us so easily " he sighed looking down gripping his fist tightly " the next time I see her she will be dead

"Hades? That's cute."

The Conductor checks his glowing sword, which isn't glowing, and takes flight.

"Thanks to your friend here, a powerful demon got away."

He goes to fly away.

Haru holstered his gun and still continued to glare at the Conductor "it was you who let the demon get away" he smirked "Raiden here has never let a demon get away before, so I can only assume it was you who let her get away" he walked closer to Raiden "we could of handled this situation regardless of spells" he shook his head thinking about succubi, he knew a thing or two about how they work, there was no way he believed Raiden was under her spell, not completely. 

Mizore ended up appearing elsewhere in the town, she was in an alleyway, she seduced a girl she found, they had 'their fun' in the alley. She fed on her energies, replenishing the little strength she used. Mizore killed her when her fun was over, she had no use for a sex toy, the girl fell to the ground a smile on her face as she laid their dead, she died from perfect happiness.

Raiden shook his head s bit disappointed in himself about the succubus able to get to him. He took a deep breathe. " the next time I see her. I won't be seduced by her.. " he glared straight ahead. He needed a break if he went looking for her she could easily control him again he needed to clear the thoughts out of his head. " thanks for coming Haru I probably be gone if I didn't call you

Haru smirked "you know I've always been better than you, should have let me handle this" he sighed "was this even the mission you were sent on or did you just happen to come across it by accident?" he looked around trying to get a gauge on this new town, he'd never been here before but he felt a similar presence. He closed his eyes trying to sense where it was coming from. 

Mizore stretched and walked out of the alleyway, "well now what? I can have an angel chasing me I need to find her" she licked her lip and looked up and down the street of he village

Raiden shook his head and a smirk formed on his lips " you wish you would of been easily seduced by her. " he sighed as he nodded " i had a job here but turned out a demon hired me I played along killed the powerful Demon here than the one that hired me " he sighed " if there's two demons there are more so another reason I called you we got some cleansing to do here

Meanwhile, The Conductor had flown upwards, where his train was waiting. He steps in, stroking the familiar console buttons and levers. He presses a multitude of buttons, and activates the dimensional transport drive. He needed some advice from his higher power.

Haru opened his eyes at Raiden spoke. he glared at him, they always had a rival to see who was better between them. He sighed, he would let that comment slid for now, but he would show Raiden he would be the better hunter, he would outdo him. "Hades and I are ready, let's kill all the demons here" he glared to where the conductor disappeared "and what of him, why didn't you kill him?"

Raiden shook his head " he's not a demon.. we kill demons remember " he shook his head " he's an angel you know the enemies of demons.. so the enemy of my enemy is my friend so let him be " he shook his head " let's go hunt.. I need to vent out on some demons after what happened

Haru looked around "if he gets in the way I will kill him as well I don't care what he is" he pulled out Hades, his gun, and put it up by his face "you seem to know this town better than I so lead the way lets kill some demons" he smirked stroking his gun, it was given to him by the organization, each member had their own unique weapon, with a number 1-13 Haru is the newest member but he wasn't the weakest not by a long shot. He lived to kill demons, supernatural beings, they were a menace to the world, and the world needed to be purified

Raiden smirked at his response " let's go. I think I have an idea where to start " he started to walk towards the center of town the city was big but normally the demons would operate in the city. They controlled the corporations there the more control the better that could terrorize the humans. " i killed the boss of that owned this skyscraper " he closed his eyes and a grin formed on his lips " definitely demons are here

Haru followed after his partner, he looked up at the skyscraper he could feel the demonic energy coming from it he smirked, he was ready for a fight. "let's do this." he pushed open the doors to the front entrance, his gun out and ready he immediately let off a shot, he could tell it was a demon, his bullet made contact smoking at contact burning the man until he died.

Mizore walked the streets humming, her siren song calling out to people she was looking for Rias, she just didn't know her name or face, her song called out to anyone who knew her, she wanted to find her, so she walked the streets calling out drawing out anyone who might have had contact with another succubus

@RacingBloodWolf

Raiden followed him in he unsheathed his blade. He wanted to actually let of some steam as he sent a horizontal slash of energy at one guy that cut him in half and pushed two mortals away.. the man transformed turning into a burnt body. " get out of here!!! " he yelled at the mortals as some demons charged at him as he slashed through them killing them instantly

Haru watched Raiden, usually he did solo missions, it was a little weird to do a group mission again. He let off another shot it was easy for him to tell the difference between human and demon here. He didn't care to yell to the humans like Raiden did, he honestly didn't care as much, its why he considered himself the better fighter, he didn't care about the few who got lost in the crossfire

((@anyone open for interaction for Mizore!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back