The New Girl in Town

Maki almost jumped out of her witts when the skeleton sat up and talked. "O-okay...have say this is a first..." she stood up and blushed slightly. "I know you're a skeleton and all but would you happen to have some sort of clothing I could wear...." she asked softly with her melodic voice.

"Err...yeah. Sure."

He stands up and unclasps his cape. He struggles with the clasp, as the once ornate iron skull clasp had now rusted into an unrecognizable lump of orange metal. He pulls of his cape, which was a beautiful yet terrifying black cloak with red imagery on it, now washed away to a bleak, grey piece of worn and torn fabric. Still, any port in a storm?

"I could also use my claw...things...to skin the wolf?"

He says as he hands over the cloak.

@RacingBloodWolf 

She smiled as he handed her the cloak, touching the clasp it was washed clear of the orange rust. "There were go almost new..." she said before putting the cloak on and wrapping it around her body. She glanced at the wolf, "Well it's better than its life going to waste. I can also wash the underside of the fur clean and it can be sold once it dries." She said looking at him. She then realized she hadn't introduce herself, "Oh my name is Maki by the way." She said extending her hand to his pointy skeletal fingers.

"Lithi."

He takes the hand, and kisses it. With his weird, bony jaw kiss. He then takes off one of his pointy fingers, and uses it as a knife to skin the wolf. He also rummages around to find some choice alchemy parts he could use in definitely not evil stuff, then puts in a small satchel he carries around his waist. Or, what's left of it. Thank the gods for adjustable straps.

(how much would maki know about history? lithi is pretty infamous as a generally evil necromancer. this was a few hundred years ago, btw.)

@RacingBloodWolf

Maki  blushed as he kissed her hand, even though it was a boney jaw that touched her skin. She watched as he skinned the wolf, she had never actually seen it done before but it didn't bother her. It was like skinning fish but not as easy. "Hand me the fur and I'll wash the blood away from the underside." 

(haha she knows nothing of the history on land!!! XD )

Taking the fur she sighed, "An unfortunate happening...one that I am rather confused by. I was swimming through one of the tunnels I swim normally and then there were bad vibrations through the water and i swam without looking where I was going. I ended up in this place, I've never been here before I was hoping to find a nearby town. Mainly to get clothes and then try to locate the small house I have sat up for when I do surface."

Mizore watched him resist, it took great power to resist her, especially when she used both Succubus and Siren powers. She kept walking toward him until she felt power coming at her, she was unfazed but it bothered her still, 2 people were attacking her, what a bother. She hummed more once again telling him to lower his gun, and asked why he was after her. She was close enough now to touch him. She grabbed his wrist softly sending him sexual and calming energies so he wouldn't want to attack her. Her connection was always greater with contact. 

Maki nodded, "If you don't mind that would be wonderful!" She said smiling softly at him. "Some food and clothes would be nice but once I see the town I'll know which way my place is. And then I can give you your cloak back and pay you for any trouble."

"Eh, it's no bother. I need a new cloak anyways. Besides, not many people talk to the undead. It's nice to have company."

He looks around to get his bearings properly, then heads to the town. He looks back to make sure that Maki is following.

@RacingBloodWolf

Raiden shook his head resisting but when the power came he got pushed back but a few feet his body had different things. His mind was starting to break and when she grabbed him by the wrist his guns pointed down and he stared at her being calm. " i kill demons.. it's what I do beautiful " he holster ed his guns still staring at her. 

The Conductor sighs, and waves a hand over the hilt of his sword, as it starts to spin in a drill fashion rapidly. He then flies down behind the demon.

"Let him go."

Mizore smiled at Raiden "I'm not a demon so you don't want to harm me" she looked into his eyes and hummed a tune so he would believe what she said. She the turned to the conductor "excuse you but I'm trying to stay alive and he wants to kill me so bugger off" she glared at him.

"That's the strange thing about god-made weapons...demons seem to have an allergy or something to them or something."

He pokes his spinning drill sword like a millimetre into her back.

Raiden forgot about the man above them he just nodded and stared into her eyes. She was so attractive to him he didn't budge or move. He then quickly pulled her close to him looking at her " sorry beautiful I won't hurt you

She looked down at the old torn cloak. "I like it...and I think it suits you fairly well." She said walking behind him. She kept the cloak wrapped around her, the tears showing bear skin here and there but she didn't seem to care.

"Oh, you do? Thanks!"

Lithi had forgotten that people could be nice. Maybe he'll let her live when he regains his full power and take over the world with his undead army. Maybe.

"So, you swam here? You a fishfolk of some kind?"

Maki nodded, "Yeah, I'm the mermaid princess of the nearby ocean." She showed him the jeweled bracelet, "As for now this is my only form of protection until I find my house here."

"Well, i'm a pretty established mage if I do say so myself. I can protect you if you need it until the town. I can't follow you into town, though. The living don't like it when the undead walks among them."

Mizore let the drill go into her back, it stung but not enough to really faze her. "do you really want to start something with me?" she looked back to Raiden "babe this man is a demon I think you should kill him" she stroked his hand sending energy into him. 

((Haru will be here soon hehe)) 

Raiden looked at her and nodded " i will kill him " he glared at the man as he reached behind him grabbing the hilt of his blade. He unsheathed his blade the blade itself had a strange energy a sort of demonic power. He then moved in front of the man standing between her and the man " time to die demon " his eyes turning blood red the power from the demonic blood he drank from when he first became apart of the organization was flowing through him. " you will not harm her nor anyone anymore!! " he swung his blade horizontally it sent a horizontal wave of purple energy at the man if he got hit by it. The wave energy would send him flying back it was meant to slash through only demons

(( awesome!!!! :D ))

Last edited by a moderator:
The Conductor uses his bronze wings as a shield, which is now electrified, as he blows his whistle. To mortals, it is silent. To immortals...well...it isn't. It sends an ear-splitting tone through the air, as the flying train starts up, then travels into the distance. He then prepares to defend himself.

Mizore held her head, the siren in her hated loud pitch tones. "kill him for me" she choked out the words, her head was killing her, "what did I ever do to you, bastard?!" she glared at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back