• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Never-Ending Dream {Somewhat Walk-In || Open To All}

hey, one more question... do the Bio/ Personality stuff mean in game or in real life?

oh dang... I didnt see that class stuff... I will fix mine... Sorry about that =(

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiwikat

The bio has to do with how your life was before the game as well as what you did in game. O.o ''

Also, your classes. *directs to my previous questions.*

----

EDITTED.

Ahh, alright. No problem. Thank you for fixing it.

Yea... I will fix the classes, sorry the ones you have will work

I might want that as a class to fit my magic theme. *RUB HANDS TOGETHER DEVILISHLY*

Don't do it if you don't want to though.

I don't know if I want you to make another class yet, would I beable to make a muse class that is just a mix between the summoner or elementist, or could you make be better cross for the two?

not to rush anything... but umm.... When are we starting

All done, and I really like the third picture I found. (I am on my pc this time :P (Not editing the first appearances 0_o))

By third picture I mean for the third form.

@Kiwikat

No need to worry O.o I will be starting the roleplay in a few minutes if not tomorrow a little bit after 5:00pm. Since I work till 5pm x.x

Soooo... Uhhmmm... Does that mean my character is still approved with the new changes?

Lol it's totally fine, I wouldn't be mad at someone for working... Unless their job was like saerial killer...

*Thinks of other jobs that would be unappropriated, such as sex trading and drug dealing*

Ya have a good day at work and don't take my thought "bubble" the wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back