• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

"Pleased to meet you. I am Skyler, Skyler Note." Skyler smiled looking up at him noticing how short she was in comparison then heard yelling before jumping over the rail to the floor. "Oh shut up! We all have Struggles and by You bickering like a married couple you are only making your self worse off! You need to cool down some, yelling like a kid doesn't help ya know." She listened to him continue to run her down and Shoved ice down the back of his shirt. "Cool down." She huffed before returning and bowing to Darian, "I apologize, I hate arguments..." She rushed outside and took a seat.

Darian just stared at Skyler with wide eyes as she yelled at the people. "Did... Did you just...?" He shook his head as in nevermind. He really doesn't like fighting. It reminds him of his childhood. He stood behind Skyler as he closed his eyes and covered his ears to ignore the shouting. He fell to his knees so he can't see them fight. "C-Can we leave... This room...? Please..."

She stood there for a min this boy is seriously yelling in her face. She was really insulted. She just glared at him not sure what say next. Actually she wanted to cry but she held it in but her eyes started to water. "Not everything is what it seems." she said in a whisper. She heard what Skyler yelling but she agreed with her. She breathed in and thought for a min. She needed to get out of this house so did he. She wasn't really mad at him she just didn't understand his attitude she hated depressing people. She felt better though she turned around with her back facing him and arms behind her and said "Let's get out of here maybe we can get some fresh air and relax what do you say and trust me you could use it?" she turned her head and looked at him with a peaceful playful smile.

Xena came back in with some fresh fruit and noticed the commotion, along with Darian curled up on the ground. "What's going on?" She asked, walking over to him.

Denaki noticed how she smiled and seemed to have just threw away the whole arguing thing, then ice was poured down his back, he honestly did not mind at first then it got really cold and he was kinda wearing a straight jacket thing so it was stuck his facial exspression changed from angry to a weird facial expression as he jumped around getting the ice out of his shirt "COLD COLD COLD COLD....." he says loudy grabbing some of them and throwing them at the new girl "Don't touch me..." He says taking a deep breath and walking over to the door and leaving to go over to the pool, he sat down and took some deep breaths last person he argued with was his dad...he regretted that..

Denaki got ice poured down his back He started jump yelling cold cold. Ariana really tried not laugh but she could't help she laughed so hard her stomach hurt. Then he went outside. She followed him to the pool and sat next to him still kind of laughing and said " So you want to take my offer we can work on your social skills" she said playfully.

"I would not mind leaving this room at all Darian." Skyler stood with a slight smile and offered a hand as a guide before heading up the stairs. "We can go to my room. It is always quiet there." She felt bad about shouting over the two and tried to think of a way to apologize, without extending matters into worse causes. She reached into her bag and pulled out a tin of cookies and offered them to him. "Would you like some cookies? Freshly baked." She added with a smile.

"I don't need help I have great social skills...." Denaki lies laying down, she was pretty close and he did not like it, but really he was super sad now, his feet lay in the pool as he stared up, he just could not deal with all this "Your not going to turn me into a flirt are you?..." Denaki asks not looking at her but staring at the sky, it was wonderful

Xena turned and sighed, leaving and heading to her room. This was pointless. She wasn't one for attention, but no one even noticed that she was there, like she didn't exist. Once she got to her room she locked her door, curling up on the bed.

"This idea was a joke. I should have never come here. I'm better off back home, where I'd probably be dead."

"Oh my god....I have to go to the mall with you....This will be hard...so hard..." Denaki sighs looking at her but he got up, he might as well, he had nothing better to do anyway..

"Oh come on it won't be that bad." She went into the house and said "I'm going to go get my hat to cover my ears ok meet me at my car." She ran up stairs to her room and grabbed her hat.

"Do we seriously have to ride in that pink abomination?..." Denaki asks putting on a hat and hiding his tail, his hair would stay the same however, he walked out to the pink disturbing car and starred at it.

Denaki shrugged and pointed to an old black sleek muscle car, he loved it but chicks probably did not..

Denaki walked over to the older dodge charger and opened the door getting in, it really fit his personality, it was nice in the inside, only problem was it was stick shift, Denaki started it and began to drive off with her there "Dont like muscle car?" He asked

"What you like the Flirt mobile way better then this old thing.." he says laughing at the thought of the he was joking with her of course, there seemed to be a change in him..

"Haha Please whatever I like it because it's cute not how many guys it gets me. By the way i've had met some gullible guys like seriously you be surprise how just a wink will get them moving it's sad. But Hey you know it's nice not have some mindless zombie doing as I say all the time."

"I refuse to be a mindless zombie....Im the one challenge you have" Denaki says feeling good about himself, he was a challenge for her and it made him feel good to be one, but now he had to overcome his past and be nice again...gonna be hard..

Darian looked up at her as he uncovered his ears and grabbed her hand. "Sure.." He said with a weak smile as he stood up straight and followed her to her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back