• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Estate

"Ow she said when she ran into someone. She looked up and saw it was Denaki. He then said " "Hey Ariana, another boy, you should go flirt with him...on not me anymore!" She looked at him confused he was in a bad already and the day hasn't even started. She looked around and saw girl crying. She went up to her and said "Hey you alright?"

Xena walked out of the kitchen to find two new people there. "Hi.." she trailed off as the girl walked away but noticed the boy still standing there, trying to hide and walked over. "Hey. You don't have to be scared."

Arthas tried to sneak out of the room, he followed her to the empty room, he opened the door and shut it behind him, he nervously walked up to her and spoke, "H-hello, I... I'm Arthas" He spoke with a nervous voice, showing his fear

The new girl was actually not offending Denaki at all, Denaki was a very grumpy guy who just seemed to make more enemies then friends, he never seemed to make friends because of the way he acted, he was grouchy and just did not want to make friends, it was hard to understand but he did not, his past was a big part of this, something he never talked about. Denaki was always in a bad mood, it was questionable why but he really never shared that info, it was like he was trying to sever ties with anyone who ever tryed to talk to him like friendship was his greatest fear..the question was, was he afraid of relations with anyone....he acted all tough guy, but somewhere deep down there was another side trapped..Denaki walked up to his room and went over to the bed ariana slept in and messed it all up again and jumped on his bed and laid down, he was not going to be of any use being a jerk to everyone, only times he seemed to be normal is when hes alone or out in the rain..

Char was about to say Hi to the new boy, but he left to fast. Frowning, he went upstairs to the piano lady again, saying "hey! I'm Captain char! You're really good at the piano... And sorry for thinking you were a ghost."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariana saw Denaki go to his room. "Jeez I so don't get him." Her stomach growled. "Man i'm hungry" she went into the kitchen and saw Darian cooking. "Hey whatcha making?" she said with smile.

"I am sorry, I feel really awful." Skyler remarked lightly wiping her eyes. "I was not attempting to..."she looked up noting the both of them looking at her and she looked blankly to them, rather embarrassed and nervous. She grew rather silent before looking away from them. "Pleased to meet you Arthas, and Char, my name is Skyler." She smiled slightly.

Xena sighed and went up to her room, ignoring everyone else. She wondered if she should just go home. The place was nice, but she wasn't comfortable. Granted it was much better not having to worry about murder attempts on her all the time, but she missed it.

"Welcome aboard Skyler! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find my toy airplane!" Char ran off without saying another word.

"oh uh okay." Skyler tilted her head curiously before smiling. "Would you like to sit Arthas?" She asked questioningly before sitting on her knees.

Arthas nodded and sat next to her, "H-hello Skyler" still very nervous, he looked at her allowing a brief glimpse at the glowing color of his eyes before hiding them, he didn't know they glowed that bright, he didn't know if she saw them through the sunglasses

@Spirits N Souls

(OOC: brb for a few)

"I am truly sorry for pointing you out." Skyler caught a glimpse of his eyes before pulling his sunglasses off lightly and looking at his eyes. "Why do you hide such beauty?" She tilted her head pulling her hair over her left shoulder lightly. (Tyt)

@CrowHunter

"Because, most just pick on me for it, I have one eye blue the other red, I got branded a Demon by my parents" He sighed then stopped, realizing he just said too much information, he shut up, holding a hand to his mouth that was now dry.

@Spirits N Souls

Not waiting for a response she said "Never mind i'll just have a yogurt." She open the refrigerator and got a yogurt then got a spoon she went to the living room sat down and started eating.

"That is awful. I think it is amazing, Would you like a milkshake or something?" Skyler asked as she stood and motioned toward the kitchen silently smiling.

Char realized quickly after leaving Skyler that he didn't know where his bags where. In fact he didn't even remember bringing anything. Now in a state of panic, he ran to the living room. Seeing Ariana, he said "Help! I need a phone! I forgot to bring anything!"

Ariana had just finished her yogurt when Char came in yelling "Help! I need a phone! I forgot to bring anything!" She looked at him for a min and said "You seriously for got to bring your things.....wow alright here." She gave him her phone and waited for him do be done.

"Well my guess is everything is in the kitchen." Skyler walked out of the door before him and headed down the stairs lightly gripping the railing before slowing down and waiting for him as she neared the kitchen.

Arthas followed her, completely forgetting about his eyes and the sunglasses he followed her to the railing and looked at her, smiling but still a little nervous, it was his main problem at this point

@Spirits N Souls

Last edited by a moderator:
Char dialed in the number, 555-555-5555. "Hello... Im fine but... I left my stuff on the bus... I just need my airplane toy, clothes, and paper... ok. Thanks!" Char handed the phone back to its owner, frowning slightly. "It wont be here for 10 hours..."

"Huh, What is the matter Char?" Skyler asked after returning to the stairs with a couple of beverages and handing one to her new friend with a slight smile as she over heard Char speaking about something in a sad tone.

Arthas took the drink and looked at Char with a questioning look, still without noticing his glasses were off and both eyes glowed brightly

After like 30 mins of Deankis calming down period, Denaki surfaced, he walked down the stairs phone in hand, he looked outside, it was like a swamp out there, how wonderful...Denaki walked towards the kitchen and past the 2 keeping his unhappy serious look as he grabbed raw hamburger and sat down, the bag was already torn apart so clearly he had done it before, he sat down away from Ariana again and ate some texting well he ate the hamburger meat. Denaki could hear char whining again, Denaki could not get it through his skull that char was 17...it did not feel possible at all, Denaki reveled over this starring at the wall his arms crossed dazed as he thought not saying anything to them just staring at the wall.

Skyler shot a confused look at Denaki who was still rather grumpy and laughed lightly before she patted Char on the head. "Char maybe I can help if You tell me what is the matter?" She took a small sip of her beverage before tilting her head and blinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back