• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Necromancer. (Elijah and Rinne)

Ok ok I shall make the first post I guess but I don't know how to judge the length of what I type on here so it might be hella long

*desperately attempting to reply somehow*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is about to be the longest post in the history of rp posts... texting fingers are gonna feel the burn after this one 

Ignoring the persistent downpour buffeting against his arms as he shields his face, the man tears through the streets, brushing past the crowd in his dangerous hurry, knocking the occasional umbrella from a hand every now and then in the process of his escape. Only after he stumbles onto a road roaring with thundering, screeching vehicles upon the oily asphalt, narrowly avoiding one of them as an angered mortal spews some needless nonsense at him from the window of the yellow cab does he snap back to reality, his entire world freezing for just a moment to allow his head to clear, his senses returning to him in time for him to dodge a hit from another taxi. He leaps back onto the sidewalk, stumbling to the ground with a hand clasped slightly about his neck as if he were struggling to breathe. Ignoring the flock of humans in front of him migrating across the road on their cue, he rolls over, dragging himself back to his feet while using the peach colored granite of the building he fell against to support his weight. He tears off his bow tie before coughing harshly, hanging his head in the shortlived moments of recovery he is given. Suddenly recalling his desperate need to escape the sight of any still pursuing him, he darts across the road at the last possible second, the gust of wind caused by the car that passes just behind him uncomfortably close to his backside, sending the scent of tar and mud to his nose instantly. He casts a sickeningly calm glance around himself, adjusting the familiar ring upon his finger before he takes off, pushing through more and more clumps and throngs of mortals until at last he turns onto an alley void of life, the only movements in fact being rats scurrying along in the darkness against abandoned sides of dilapidated shops. He runs a hand down his neck, wiping the icy rain from his body before warily sliding his fingers down the silver chain necklace wrapped around his neck that had been hidden beneath his bow tie, releasing a sigh of pure relief as his finger finds the ring complimenting his own hanging as it ought to at the bottom of the chain. He closes his fingers around it, standing utterly still for a moment as he feels the cold metal in his heated palm, a grimace passing his lips until he spins around, his silver glare staring directly into the onlooking eyes of a particularly stubborn Reaper: Drake.

The hollow, crimson gaze of the man standing opposite of him shines with the remnants of a creature that once was not driven by hatred, though his story had been forced down Elijah's ears too many times for him to care anymore. He'd grown far too used to his guilt and self-hatred to be phased by him. The pale man gazes with extreme alertness at the brown-haired fiend before him, a whip with dried blood staining nearly every inch of it hanging from his belt loop limply. "Is this the furthest away from home you've been ol' chap? Aren't you lost without that  Skinwalker of yours? Tch. Now how will you run back to Mommy so she can see what a good little whipped brat you've been?" Elijah's harsh words spill from his mouth without the slightest emotion in his bleak voice, though he truly didn't mean what he said.... it was simply his best option to enrage him now to expend his energy early on if they were to battle here. "What about Iceboy? He's dead too now I'll wager?"  he calls out stiffly upon seeing his comment fail to affect the opposing foe. Drake tilts his head very slightly, cracking his neck loudly before he grits his teeth together, setting his feet apart expertly as he builds his energy. "Shit," Elijah hisses lowly before a nearby street lamp tears itself from the ground, slamming directly into him, hitting him against the wall of a brick shop at the entrance of the alley. He drops to the ground as Drake approaches slowly, lifting him by his jet black hair with gritting teeth.    "You do not get to talk about my family... you pathetic little creature.. You don't get to talk about Chase, or Dash... or the castle.... suppose this might be a pointless fact though as you're about to die... tch. Maybe if you're lucky, you might summon half of a zombie this time you powerless Stableboy," he snarls viciously, driving his knuckles into Elijah's face over and over and over again until he manages to bite down on his finger as hard as possible, escaping with the distraction to the back edge of the alley. Desperately gazing around himself for any people that died nearby, as they would prove easiest for him to bring forth, he struggles to find anything useful, mostly just the spirits of mice and the occasional cat wandering about in his eyes. Hearing a distant yell, he refocuses just in time to duck and avoid the same light like as before, the hazard driving itself through the entire building behind him that had once been an antique shop as it would seem by the abundance of dusty and now destroyed clocks and old mahogany artifacts. Now serving as a path to the next, darker street, Elijah clambers over the rubble, diving into the next street with heavy gasps for air, screaming aloud in his growing irritation as his inability to summon anything that could save his life.  "SHIT WHY... UGH..!" the man roars, tearing as his own scalp before slamming a rock into the side of Drake's head as he makes his way through the wreckage, or at least he tries to... the superior power sending him to his knees with his quick instinctive reactions. Snapping his arm backward in his own solid grip, Drake stares down at his struggling former friend with a scoff, thinning this far too easy a fight, though he would admit for being nothing more than a pale mortal as it would seem, he had the fight or flight instincts down. "Maybe if you weren't such a useless creature you could have saved Anne, hmm..? I wonder if you try hard enough you can make her ring finger raise and put that thing around your neck to some use again," he hisses harshly, giving him a taste of his own medicine by hitting far too close to home with his taunts. He of course did not know much about the act of raising the dead as a Necromancer does, yet he figured the insult would still be effective, and that it was.... far too effective it would seem. "LEAVE ANNE OUT OF THIS! I never wanted to fight you...! You came after me. You broke the truce—You! I NEVER WANTED THIS! You say her name again and I swear... ILL KILL YOU. I DONT NEED A SPIRIT. I WANT THE SATISFACTION ALL TO

MYSELF!!" Elijah snarls with unholy rage, slamming fist after fist against the face of the shocked Reaper, whom grabs both of his wrists after snapping back to his senses, gritting his teeth at the threats his friend makes. And yet... despite what he was saying.... a spirit was being summoned after all just behind him.... and in a blinding, almost painfully white flash of white.... it appears... breaking the two apart momentarily so that they might stare at their distraction in awe and surprise, surprise more so on Elijah's part. 

"No.... not again..." he murmurs to himself staring with squinted eyes as the light begins to fade very slowly, the energy to summon the spirit sending him to the ground unconscious after his initial shock wears off. With that... Drake is left alone.... his crimson gaze locked onto the girl..

(wooo sorry that was probably a bit rough... I've never been good at exposition lol... also hehehehe you probably don't remember this guy but he's a cameo from our first ever roleplay lol. )

Rinne could feel a faint peculiar pulling sensation, she couldn't understand what was happening... She couldn't understand anything as she stood in silence within the white void, her gaze focused onto the ground with a dullness clouded over her optics. It was as if she wasn't even there, she could hardly feel anything and was consumed by eternal silence. It was as if she was asleep, a dormant broken soul- that's exactly what she was, a broken, defected soul. The fact that she had been reached out to, that someone had broken into the dimensional depths of the dead and summoned her made little to no sense, it shouldn't have been possible, a soul such as herself shouldn't have been able to be summoned... for she cannot even remember her life. 

The girls eyes snapped open, life and consciousness flickering into existence within her vibrant, pale green eyes, before her eyes there was an intense brightness, naturally the spirit's arms hurriedly raised up in front of her face and her eyes closed tightly. before she knew it, she felt something- a cool breeze, she felt the ground beneath her feet as she stumbled back. Rinne gasped as she quickly opened her eyes, her body tensed a bit as her optics widened in confusion and shock. 

'What... What is this? Where am i...?- This is...' She thought to herself slowly as she gingerly pulled her arms away from her face, she looked down to her hands, examining her pale skin as her white hair cascaded down her shoulders. 

'How... am i back here...?' She tore her gaze away from her dainty hands and slowly looked around, her lips parted a little, the spirit knew that she was not alive, however she couldn't recall how she died or her past life, she also couldn't understand why she was here. As she was examining her surroundings, peering through the dark she finally locked eyes with Drake, standing just a few feet away- and then she noticed the man collapsed to the ground. Immediately upon instinct she jumped a bit and gasped. "H-hey!" She yelps out as she immediately moved forward, swiftly pushing off forward and floating to the unconscious man, the tips of her toes just centimeters away from the ground. In a quick movement she dropped to her knees beside the man. 

"H-hello? Uhm, Are you okay, come on wake u-" She quickly whispers out as she reached down with a sense of care and worry while reaching down and grasping onto the man's shoulders. The moment she touched him though, her whole body jumped and she gasped loudly- in a natural reaction to her shock the spirit phased into a transparent form, becoming intangible for the moment. Upon touching him she had felt a sudden surge of energy- sort of like a shock, a connection which a summoned spirit and the necromancer would share. Despite having never been summoned before, or even knowing that that was possible, she now knew that she had been summoned by this man. For a few moments, Rinne stared down at the unconscious person in silence. After a moment, her gaze slowly adjusted up to the man standing close by, she paused examining his crimson glare with rising caution, Drake seemed quite intimidating. 

Rinne slowly stood up, looping her arms under Elijah's as she did, and in a careful movement she took a few steps back, dragging his body a small distance away before the spirit stood up straight, staring at Drake and examining his form silently. 

Rinne felt uncertain, she wasn't sure what Drake was, but felt that he meant harm. She had to have been summoned for a reason... right? Is he the reason? She thought to herself slowly with a small frown. 

"Who are you?" She spoke out quietly towards the reaper.

OH YO I COULDNT FIND THE START OF THE RP FOR SO LONG HERE IT IS OMGGGG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back