• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Nations of Ederyon Rebooted

@DefendKebab1918 sure, just like the rules and yadda yadda the map's back up so you can just use the same area from last time if you wish

Oh, cool, this is back up. Mmm. I can't remember if I was part of why this died, but I'll apologise in case I was. Anyway, I've got some ideas kicking around, for sure.

Also, @Anaxial what's up with having, in the range of 0-3, a 4 in Land strength? Am I misreading something, or do you have some kind of arrangement?

Regardless, that's a fucking nice-looking nation and everything. Probably going to nick some of that format, because it's tidy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll finish my character sheet once my internet finally recovers.Had to edit all this shit through phone

Also, a reminder that a like from me equals acceptance.

And the starting post will be up some time tomorrow so a heads up.

Nyq said:
Finished my cs
Hm, kinda edgy bout letting firearms into a Fantasy themed NB, then again I've seen plenty of fantasy games get away with it by balancing it out with magic. But then again usually they still seem unfair due to improper handling and shiz, but then again this isn't the same type of game and therefore can be monitored more intrinsically. Then again a country without magic would sorta need something to help it against-

Ah screw it, Imma go find my lucky silver dollar and give it a toss. BRB

GrieveWriter said:
Hm, kinda edgy bout letting firearms into a Fantasy themed NB, then again I've seen plenty of fantasy games get away with it by balancing it out with magic. But then again usually they still seem unfair due to improper handling and shiz, but then again this isn't the same type of game and therefore can be monitored more intrinsically. Then again a country without magic would sorta need something to help it against-
Ah screw it, Imma go find my lucky silver dollar and give it a toss. BRB
fine then on giving my dwarves cannons and shit.

but they had that last tome as well lol

Since he has FREAKING MUSKETS

can I give my Dwarves clockwork? I've always imagined them going down that path.

Still looking for that silver dollar, but if he gets away with primitive muskets then you can get away with clockwork firearms. Just seems logical.

GrieveWriter said:
Still looking for that silver dollar, but if he gets away with primitive muskets then you can get away with clockwork firearms. Just seems logical.
clockwork EVERYTHING

that's how I powered my airships last time lel

Fezzes said:
Also, @Anaxial what's up with having, in the range of 0-3, a 4 in Land strength? Am I misreading something, or do you have some kind of arrangement?
Regardless, that's a fucking nice-looking nation and everything. Probably going to nick some of that format, because it's tidy.
@Anaxial

I did notice the whole extra in land strength, whether its left over from something else I'm not certain but that point needs to go somewhere else. Once we're in game you can trade it for an extra in land but until then the cap is 3.

Sure, I just need to ask if you've read all the rules in their entirety.

Still accepted and all but Its sorta mandatory for those who don't wanna waste their likes I think.

GrieveWriter said:
Sure, I just need to ask if you've read all the rules in their entirety.
Still accepted and all but Its sorta mandatory for those who don't wanna waste their likes I think.
I don't even get what 'wasting' likes means. There's not a limited supply of them. People who do that are weird, if you ask me, which you most certainly did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am okay with most of the rules.

I can't promise the seventh rule because I am overseas and my English for the most part could be considered rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back