• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Nations of Ederyon Rebooted

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
Welcome to Nations of Ederyon-Rebooted

A second go at an RP I attempted some time back. Interact with one another, develop the world along with showing any potential readers how your kingdom functions, work together to weave fantastical stories and whatnot.

Make no mistake, the nations you all make will be the only thing standing between Ederyon and future destruction.

Please make a character sheet and wait to be accepted before posting, I will make a starting post when we are ready to begin.

The Rules of this RP will be gone over in the post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules...

1. Godmodding and meta gaming of any kind are naturally outlawed and immensely frowned upon. God modding can include any of the following:

• Having flawless, tireless characters. Characters should be vanquish-able, and hold various strengths and weaknesses to balance them out. Flawed characters are more interesting anyhow.

• Characters who dodge every strike and/or hit their target every time.

• Characters who always succeed at what they do and never fail at achieving their target.

• A faction who's soldiers are undefeatable or has indestructible ships and vehicles. Everything must have a fault or weakness.

Having Characters that are powerful is fine, but they must always be fallible.

2. Each player will have only one Nation, no making more.

3. If your nation is ruined or conquered in some shape or form during the RP then you'll have to work with characters alone, no making new Nations to replace yours.

4. If you wish, you may forego making a Nation and simply make a character, but remember that your character must be a part of one of the existing nations. Ergo you must ask the Nation's creator for permission and remember that they hold supreme rule over what goes on their nation, you'll essentially be working for them if this becomes the case.

5. You may make multiple characters as long as you can handle them, but remember that at least one of your characters has to be your Nation's ruler or a member of its ruling class depending on what type of government you have.

6. I want at least two Paragraphs per post, seeing as many will have an entire nation's worth of activity you will find a way. Any post shorter than this limit will be ignored and removed.

7. Try to keep your grammar, spelling and punctuation in check, I know this is harder for some more than others but please try to make your posts as legible as physically possible. If I get complaints about players being unable to read your posts I will ask you to change them or they will be ignored and removed.

8. Like this post to ensure that you have read and understand this RPs rules and guidelines in full. You sheet will not be accepted until it is shown here that you have read these rules.

9. Arguing senselessly is frowned upon, make sure all your arguments are grounded and clear.

10. The skill point limit is there for a reason, be honest with your nation's shortcomings and where they apply as well as

11. Make sure the description of your nation matches up with its strengths and weaknesses, a nation with low wealth is not going to have golden palaces and a nation with low intelligence will not have massive libraries.

12. Battles will be fought via the honor system, which will be gone into detail in the mechanics tab.

13. No, you don't have to spend all of your Nation's points if you want to, there will be ways to change the number of points you have which I will go into detail on in the Mechanics Tab.

14. This is a fantasy themed RP, and though different races will be allowed remember that there should be no Sci-Fi here.

15. Be mindful of other players and show respect to one another.

16. Limits to a Nation's Population are gone over in the Mechanics tab.

16. This set of rules is subject to change if I deem it necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back