• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Nations of Ederyon Rebooted - Mechanics

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit

Battles: You and another players nations are at odds, fighting has come about and it would seem the two of you wish to determine which shall rise as the victor, if any.

These battles will mostly be fought through the honor system, with both sides losing soldiers and losing or winning battles. Now I would just love, if the two players could hop over to the OOC tab and discuss who they think should win. If the two can happily agree then it goes forth, but if they can't then I shall intervene for them and determine the outcome.

This is how all battles shall be, I expect all of you to play fairly and give each other chances and opportunities throughout your posts and I expect you to at least try to agree on who will win or lose. Remember that this RP frowns upon all forms of Godmodding and Metagaming.

Changing Points: After submitting your sheet the points you've chosen for you Nation are or less finalized. However, I will condone one possible way in which you may gain or lose points afterwards.

By trading them with other players.

Correct, if you wish to gain more points in a specific category you must contact another player and trade them one from another category.

Example: Say another Nation wishes to gain some of your historical knowledge in exchange for some military training.

If you both agree on this, then I shall confirm that you will gain one military point in exchange for one intelligence point. This is the only way to change the points you've already finalized.

And know that all trades are FINAL.

See Main Thread: The Nations of Ederyon Rebooted

Last edited by a moderator:
Territroy:

This is a World map of Ederyon

Using this, you must use whatever program you need to in order to highlight its borders (Things like MS Paint Immediately come to mind). Keep in mind that the size of your nation coincides with the Natural resources.

Also keep in mind that no matter what, you can not own half of a continent on your own. If you wish to have an entire land mass then the small islands that dot this map are also claimable, use those. Size does not determine power, make room for other players.

ederyon-2-jpg.187238

Last edited by a moderator:
Population

Depends upon Natural Resource

Natural Resource (0)- Maximum population of 15,000

Natural Resource (1)- Maximum population of 50,000

Natural Resource (2)- Maximum population of 100,000

Natural Resource (3)- Maximum population of 200,000

Natural Resource (4)- Maximum population of 350,000

Natural Resource (5)- Maximum population of 500,000

Keep in mind that if your inhabitant physiology prevents them from reproducing to a certain extent, you do not have to meet the maximum population if you do not want to.

A Nation with a Natural Resource of 3 may have a population of 5000 if you so wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back