The name's Natalie Lynn Brooks.

Do you have any interest in role playing with Natalie Brooks?

• Yes, I think she seems pretty cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she sounds rude and is too high-maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

N A T A L I E

Let me go... I don't want to be your hero.

tumblr_ma347doeTI1rtz2yfo1_500.jpg

The character Natalie Brooks is a made up person. I did not steal her name, and I got her (Animated) pictures off of google. So her pictures are not my art. But, her back story, personality and information are my ideas. Please, do not steal this character from me.

Natalie will be my main character on this site. Though, if a role play is something that does not suit her, (example if the rp is futuristic, fandom, etc.) then I will make up a character on the fly.

Yes I have role played before and I do like detail. But sometimes I get lazy and posts get short- I apologize for that. (plus, I'm only human so get over it
;) )

If our role play isn't going right, don't be afraid to talk to me about it OOC, I would be glad to change it up. I am a nice person in real life.
xD People don't seem to under stand that...

Please don't god-mode my character, and let me role play as Natalie. Don't do it for me, thank you.

Now; About me OOC:

I grew up in a small town, and I am in high school. I love reading and writing, and I feel that role playing increases my ability to write about different characters with a variety of different personalities.

I work in a small antique store and I'm actually saving the money up for a new car! But since I am still in high school, and I do have a job, I will be on and off the site for a bit. That should be understandable though.

Apologies if my grammar is off, I failed at that part in English.
xD I try my best though...

Please, if you have any questions or would like to plot a role play, don't be afraid to message me! I would be honored! I'm very excited to start stories here. Thank you!

~ With love, Natalie

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Paul Stand]Hello Miss Brooks and welcome to the Nation!

[/QUOTE]
And to you as well. ^^

N A T A L I E]Will do. ^^ would you like to plot a role play sometime? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23817-paul-stand/ said:
@Paul Stand[/URL] ?
Sure, send me a PM if you can and we can chat :)

[QUOTE="Paul Stand]Sure, send me a PM if you can and we can chat :)

[/QUOTE]
I would but I just started today, and I need to wait 24 hours.

[QUOTE="N A T A L I E]Thanks, love

[/QUOTE]
Oh man, those words put together...I can't handle how that makes me feel! xD

[QUOTE="N A T A L I E]I would but I just started today, and I need to wait 24 hours.

[/QUOTE]
Ah well hurry up and get 10 posts too :P haha. we can start in a thread if you want or we can wait for the PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back