• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[the myth of hades and persephone] [one.on.one][detailed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hey there! Just so you know, this isn't my main RP thread. That page can be found here: (https://www.rpnation.com/threads/one-x-on-x-one-updated-4-4-17.279412/). I'd love for you to check it out, I have tons of plots there, and a few fandoms that I roleplay as well. Shoot me a PM if you wanna RP!

Hello there! I'm Holly, or Lenne, whichever you'd like to call me. I'm not going to post a bunch of rules here; you can find those on my main RP thread. Link up in sticky. I would like for this to be detailed, and generally the rules are usually the same. Check out my main thread if you want to read the list of rules (or other plots I have), otherwise, read on!

Now, for all of you people out there who are SUPER into mythology-- don't shoot me for getting some details wrong. I know of the myth, and I've read about it before, but no, I probably won't be 100% on point. Not to mention, this is fantasy and a roleplay, so the details might not align exactly, considering I don't want to play Persephone.

I recently bought a book (The Goddess Game, if you're interested) and it got me into this myth again. The book itself is alright. But I'd really like to roleplay with a Hades who isn't a virgin (I swear, go find the book and read it) and isn't as much of a... wuss? I dunno. I haven't finished the book yet, don't wanna jump to conclusions.

Long story short, I would like to roleplay as a female human. Perhaps with gifts of her own. She catches the eye of Hades. And maybe if you don't want to RP as Hades, you can be someone similar to him. A made-up OC god. Ya know? Any who, MC catches the eye of YC, and he wants to bring her to the underworld. We can figure everything out from there if you want to stick with the myth plot line, or make up one for ourselves. I'd really like to give this a try, so PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back