[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse](What happened to the people fighting in the aquarium?)

[/QUOTE]
// I have no idea what actually happened while I was asleep. Didn't bother reading 50+ pages of OOC and IC chaos

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse](What happened to the people fighting in the aquarium?)

[/QUOTE]
Akibahara said:
HURRRK~
One of the men's head split open like an egg, brain torn in half as he fell slack, body drooped over, knees bent across the floor... fortunately, the other Crossed didn't appear too interested in her. POP! POP! POP! POP! A volley of bullets tore across the room, charging toward DALLAS' torso.

5 left...

Tibbers' claw lunged forward, literally cleaving a Crossed male in half, intestines splattering the large bear, as vital organs spilled against the marble tile, he laughed and laughed... gore filling his mouth as he choked on his own bile and blood. :)

4 left...

The Crossed's dicked was cut in two! Literally! Blood sprayed against poor Luke's back as he screamed in utter pain and ecstasy, shortly before getting cut down by his fellow compatriots, but not before a stray bullet soared toward ADACHI...

3 left...

Bigby's four bullets tore into a Crossed male, the youngest one, into his torso, he flew back with his Remington 500 shotgun, ushering one last buckshot toward ANNIE/TIBBERS before he fell over, convulsing with ooze spilling from his dry, cracked lips...

2 left...

Boom! The dolphin squealed as Adachi put the sad creature out of it's misery, the bullet tearing through it and the Crossed male's skull, blowing his cranium back, hell, more like -off- due to the enormous rounds use for a revolver. He gurgled before he died, fists clenching back and forth, as if his brain was trying to send it's last signals before he faded away forever...

1 left...

The bullet from Ellie's handgun tore a gaping hole through the final Crossed's skull, it left a pretty nice mark. He groaned, but... before falling slack, a massive fucking lightning bolt came outta nowhere. It collided with the final Crossed, shocking his systems to full overload! Uh-oh... wait, a minute, was he? Yep. The man exploded into so much meat confetti, his vital organs, gore, and ligaments splattered the interior of the aqarium like the 4th of fuckin' Crossed July.

Bombielonia said:
Debra opened her mouth to say another curse word, but BAM! She took his 'request' seriously, and sealed her lips. She frowned at his cheesy sarcasm and this time, she opened her mouth to say.. "You're so cheesy I thinking about putting out a campfire with my face." Debra raised an eyebrow before the other as she heard him talk about who he was.. "eh, some fancy noble from the past? Well, m'lordship, you won't find any peasants obeying you here since you are literally in the future, some how I won't even ask. I have seen a girl with a talking 'teddy' bear and she shits fire, that's more than enough to me." ( @LannTheClever . "You just point, like a crossbow, take a deep breath, pull the trigger! Bam, dead, splat!" She moved her arms as if an explosion had happened, but grimacing and cursing at the pain she earned herself when moving her wounded, bandaged arm.
[[Ooc post: I swear the OOC posts are ten times better than the actual RP at times. Haha. ]]

Lann only raised an eyebrow at her before laughing at her statement. "What makes you think I don't know that?" He had seen enough devilry for the day that he was convinced he was at another place, but not exactly in another time. That fact amused him and got him thinking about what can he do if he ever got back. He stood silently and watched as Debra fired the imaginary weapon. It appears easy enough to use; seems more convenient than a crossbow if he would dare say. "Just like what you would be if you continue to act so careless," he replied. "But don't worry. You wouldn't die until I have payed my debt. And you can count on my word for it." 

Bombielonia said:
-ooc
Eh, it's all just some people chattering and partnering up, something did happen around the 70th + page though. =)
( Oooh, what happened? *Goes back to the 70th page )

Last edited by a moderator:
LannTheClever said:
[[Ooc post: I swear the OOC posts are ten times better than the actual RP at times. Haha. ]]
Lann only raised an eyebrow at her before laughing at her statement. "What makes you think I don't know that?" He had seen enough devilry for the day that he was convinced he was at another place, but not exactly in another time. That fact amused him and got him thinking about what can he do if he ever got back. He stood silently and watched as Debra fired the weapon. It appears easy enough to use; seems more convenient than a crossbow if he would dare say. "Just like what you would be if you continue to act so careless," He replied while taking the gun from her grasp. "But don't worry. You wouldn't die until I have payed my debt. And you can count on my word for it."
She listened to him speak but offered no reply as she just looked at him with a puzzled expression, before actually speaking.. "I don't even know.' She shrugged and sighed, just as soon as she was about to say something she gave him this certain look..
0RwLaHE.jpg

"You are not serious, are you? About killing me? I just hope not, because that threat is so fucking cold that I felt like I am in North fucking pole."

She faked a shiver, nodding before speaking again.. "Let's just get away from here, shall we? I'd rather not stand in a blood pool and talk, and one would expect the same from a 'noble' like you, m'lord."

Fate-Zero-15-Large-01.jpg

Emiya lit a cigarette, seemingly casual, in reality he was listening in on the conversation(s) taking place below himself and Lambda, trying to gain a better understanding of the other's motivations. A woman and a blonde-haired man were exchanging verbal blows with one another; from what Emiya could discern, the blonde man seemed to be the more dangerous of the two, he was cooler, calmer and more collected, and apparently unpertubed by corpses. He turned to Lambda.

"What do you think of those two" he said, nodding his head in the direction of the woman and the blonde man.

Rin would be leaning by a pillar, watching the red headed girl intently. He then walked over to her putting a hand on her shoulder. He smiled. "Hey. Are you okay? Well I guess you are because this lady helped me heal you. So... Uh my name is Rin. Your name?" He hoped he hasn't scared her. Somehow he felt like she need to be protected 24/7. Rin wanted to help her.

@Xibilation

Lann simply watched in amusement as her expression change, thinking that in itself alone, it could conduct an orchestra of some sorts. "Who said anything about me killing you?" He chuckled while running a hand through the red splotches on his golden head. "I'm just saying that I'll be at your service until I pay your service back. Like a fucking knight, you fucking got that?" He smiled calmly and tried to ignore the pain the bullets lodged inside him had been causing. "And another thing," he leaned in and whispered, " I didn't get your shitty joke. Remember? Guy from the "past" ?" He shook his head and sighed. He's going nowhere and getting more and more weary as time passes. "You just want to get away from me do you? Think I'm a craven scum? Lead the way then, m'lady. I'll try to keep my filthy mouth shut for you."

She sighed.

Obviously everyone was too caught up in their own business to have heard her question.

Realizing it would be useless to try more, Ellie just decided to head off looking for answers on her own.

She walked out of the aquarium area and started wandering around once again.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
Fate-Zero-15-Large-01.jpg

Emiya lit a cigarette, seemingly casual, in reality he was listening in on the conversation(s) taking place below himself and Lambda, trying to gain a better understanding of the other's motivations. A woman and a blonde-haired man were exchanging verbal blows with one another; from what Emiya could discern, the blonde man seemed to be the more dangerous of the two, he was cooler, calmer and more collected, and apparently unpertubed by corpses. He turned to Lambda.

"What do you think of those two" he said, nodding his head in the direction of the woman and the blonde man.

[/QUOTE]
She turned around, leaning forwards onto the railing, her elbows resting on it, as her head rested on her hands, seemingly observing the two bickering about and cursing, like it was their only way to breathe. Simply shrugging shortly, she turned her head back to Emiya, giggling.

"Why do you ask? A penny for your thoughts on this -situation-~"

[QUOTE="The Golden Witch]She turned around, leaning forwards onto the railing, her elbows resting on it, as her head rested on her hands, seemingly observing the two bickering about and cursing, like it was their only way to breathe. Simply shrugging shortly, she turned her head back to Emiya, giggling.

"Why do you ask? A penny for your thoughts on this -situation-~"

[/QUOTE]
"The blonde one. I've seen his type before, self-assured and arrogant, dangerous if provoked. He's worth keeping an eye on."

Emiya did not mention the woman, he did not perceive her to be a threat.

LannTheClever said:
Lann simply watched in amusement as her expression change, thinking that in itself alone, it could conduct an orchestra of some sorts. "Who said anything about me killing you?" He chuckled while running a hand through the red splotches on his golden head. "I'm just saying that I'll be at your service until I pay your service back. Like a fucking night, you fucking got that?" He smiled calmly and tried to ignore the pain the bullets lodged inside him had been causing. "And another thing," he leaned in and whispered, " I didn't get your shitty joke. Remember? Guy from the "past" ?" He shook his head and sighed. He's going nowhere and getting more and more weary as time passes. "You just want to get away from me do you? Think I'm a craven scum? Lead the way then, m'lady. I'll try to keep my filthy mouth shut for you."
Debra scratched her butt before raising her eyebrow. "Yo-.." she interrupted herself when he spoke, before widening her eyes after leaning forward to hear his whisper. "Eheh, it wasn't a joke.." She stated, backing away as she shook her head left and right with puffed out cheeks god knows why. "Ge-... No! Why the fuck would you thin-.. Eheh, yes, good, do just that." She nodded, she was confused to a certain point.

She turned and began walking, away from this part o the museum and back to where the other survivor where mainly gathered at, a devilish grin painted her face as she looked over her shoulder, looking the golden-haired man before looking back in-front, oaf! He was so handsome, that Debra had to fix her pantyhose!

EavblG9.gif
She eventually found herself by the stairs, where she decided to sit down on the steps and look up at Lann. "Nyeh, right.. This looks comfortable, even though it isn't a throne you were expecting it certainly does the job, my legs hurt standing there and talking to you."

[[ As a side note, I should finish watching the first season of Dexter because I'm too far behind (Ice truck killer!!! ). Also to finish reading Umineko no Naku Koro Ni because I have no idea who Lambdadelta is. ;^; ]]

LannTheClever said:
[[ As a side note, I should finish watching the first season of Dexter because I'm too far behind (Ice truck killer!!! ). Also to finish reading Umineko no Naku Koro Ni because I have no idea who Lambdadelta is. ;^; ]]
((^ This is what I'm talking about. We have an OoC guys. >.>))

LannTheClever said:
[[ Ahhh, sorry. I got used to talking in here. Don't worry, it shall never happen again after this! ;^; ]]
((lol It's alright. Just a little bummed to have to go through so many posts. xD ))

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
"The blonde one. I've seen his type before, self-assured and arrogant, dangerous if provoked. He's worth keeping an eye on."
Emiya did not mention the woman, he did not perceive her to be a threat.

[/QUOTE]
"You have an intriguing way of judging people, just after listening to them talk~ May or may not lead to problems or conflicts in due time"

She looked back down at the blond-haired man, raising an eyebrow, as she continued to lick on her red and white lollipop, before gigging to herself, without proper reason to, just because she felt like it.

"Soon, so soon~ Things will get in motion! On which side will you stand, dear sniper~?"

Lambda asked him, in more of a singing voice, instead of a normal conversational voice.

Bigby finished his cigarette and throwed it at the ground. stepping on it afterwards. That was a very shitty day indeed. At least not many were wounded, and the sun guy was healing the ones who were. Only now he did noticed a girl walking alone, away from everybody else. Due to those past experiences, nobody should walk alone. Especially if you were young or human. But was she really human? Well, she looked like she was human. Well, so do I. It didn't matter. She couldn't be wandering around by herself. Bigby approached her, touching her shoulder. "Hey, who are you with?"

@JayJay

[QUOTE="The Golden Witch]
"You have an intriguing way of judging people, just after listening to them talk~ May or may not lead to problems or conflicts in due time"
She looked back down at the blond-haired man, raising an eyebrow, as she continued to lick on her red and white lollipop, before gigging to herself, without proper reason to, just because she felt like it.

"Soon, so soon~ Things will get in motion! On which side will you stand, dear sniper~?"

Lambda asked him, in more of a singing voice, instead of a normal conversational voice.

[/QUOTE]
Emiya was intrigued by the woman's mannerisms once again; she was a very...unique...individual, as for her question...

"My own side, and what about yourself?"

Bombielonia said:
Debra scratched her butt before raising her eyebrow. "Yo-.." she interrupted herself when he spoke, before widening her eyes after leaning forward to hear his whisper. "Eheh, it wasn't a joke.." She stated, backing away as she shook her head left and right with puffed out cheeks god knows why. "Ge-... No! Why the fuck would you thin-.. Eheh, yes, good, do just that." She nodded, she was confused to a certain point.
She turned and began walking, away from this part o the museum and back to where the other survivor where mainly gathered at, a devilish grin painted her face as she looked over her shoulder, looking the golden-haired man before looking back in-front, oaf! He was so handsome, that Debra had to fix her pantyhose!

EavblG9.gif
She eventually found herself by the stairs, where she decided to sit down on the steps and look up at Lann. "Nyeh, right.. This looks comfortable, even though it isn't a throne you were expecting it certainly does the job, my legs hurt standing there and talking to you."
Lann tried to remember the time that he had been more confused than this moment. Unfortunately he could not. Even with the king stripping naked in front of his high court couldn't puzzle him, but this... "What in the Seven Hells are you... doing?" he asked while trying not to look at... whatever she was doing. He watched her sit down and he promptly did the same, realizing that he had been tired from all the bruises and bloodshed minutes before. "The iron throne is as comfortable as it sounds. Even the king wanted to give up being the ruler of the kingdoms so he could avoid sitting there." Lann shook his head at the thought. "Everything about me hurts. What exactly do you do if you got "shot"?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back