[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Waaaaaaait...was something important happening today? She began to worry, quickly sitting and eventually standing back up and stretching. She quickly put Tibbers in her pink backpack, as the mummy groaned on the floor. Annie spoke to it, still tired. "Come on, wake up, I think something's happening."

The mummy just groaned and stayed on the floor. "Just five more minutes Annie..." That wasn't the reply she wanted to hear. But, they weren't in any immediate hurry yet anyway. She decided to let him be.

@Leo Barnes[/URL]
Leo Barnes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
Leo nodded, standing up as he walked over to Chris in a bit of forlorn as he brushed the tears away with his shoulder.

"Chris... We're down a man, and the longer we stay here, the more in danger are we. We have to move out and make a decision. There's two squad cars in the front, but what good would that do?... We could move out, but at the same time we could scout the area for supplies or maybe vehicles. We could head North, up to safety. Montanas a good place. Or we could head East to Hoover dam, electricity, food, safety, we'll be safe."
Akibahara said:
Chris nodded, "Either three are good choices, but the choice is up to the survivors."
Entering the main room, Wynne walked carefully with her staff at the ready. Lying on the ground close to the main table is a man, unmoving, presumably dead. The old woman looks around, then heads toward him, her footsteps echoing on the marble around her. She crouches beside him, placing her palms on his chest, and closing her eyes to concentrate. She sensed the bullet wound, and the bullet still lodged deeply in his tissue. She sensed his body was lifeless, but there was something else. Something not quite...as it should be.

Suddenly the corpses hand snapped up and grabbed her throat. An undead and wild grin spread across his lips, and his eyes stared at her as he easily overpowered her and pushed her back onto the marble floor. She choked, gasping for air, and reached franticly for her staff, just out of range of her hand.

Elondora said:
Entering the main room, Wynne walked carefully with her staff at the ready. Lying on the ground close to the main table is a man, unmoving, presumably dead. The old woman looks around, then heads toward him, her footsteps echoing on the marble around her. She crouches beside him, placing her palms on his chest, and closing her eyes to concentrate. She sensed the bullet wound, and the bullet still lodged deeply in his tissue. She sensed his body was lifeless, but there was something else. Something not quite...as it should be.
Suddenly the corpses hand snapped up and grabbed her throat. An undead and wild grin spread across his lips, and his eyes stared at her as he easily overpowered her and pushed her back onto the marble floor. She choked, gasping for air, and reached franticly for her staff, just out of range of her hand.
Annie turned her head to view the struggle drowsily, scratching her head and raising a pink brow in confusion. "Now that's not right..." Her brows eventually furrowed, seeing the struggle more clearly as her morning haze slowly washed away. "Hey, miss?!" She hollered over to her, taking a few steps forward in curiosity.

Katniss would goto embrace Ellie letting out a sigh of relif, she would stroke her hiar gently whilst rubbing her back soothingly.

Whispering into her ear - "I thougt I'd lost you." - Thoughts of 'Prim' swirl around her mind, and Katniss shuts her eyes to keep the image a momment longer..

Katniss would break te embrace turning towards the man who is comfronting her, wiping the damp from her eyes.

"
Ahah.. Sorry, I get a little.. Worked up." - She would show a weak smile towards the stranger.

"My names Katniss." - Holding out her hand towards him.

@Leo Barnes @JayJay

Atarf said:
Katniss would goto embrace Ellie letting out a sigh of relif, she would stroke her hiar gently whilst rubbing her back soothingly.
Whispering into her ear - "I thougt I'd lost you." - Thoughts of 'Prim' swirl around her mind, and Katniss shuts her eyes to keep the image a momment longer..

Katniss would break te embrace turning towards the man who is comfronting her, wiping the damp from her eyes.

"
Ahah.. Sorry, I get a little.. Worked up." - She would show a weak smile towards the stranger.

"My names Katniss." - Holding out her hand towards him.

@Leo Barnes @JayJay
He smiled at her, extending his hand aswell "Seargent Barnes, Los Angeles Police Department. Pleasure to meet you." He shook her hand in a positive manner, gently kissing the top of it in a respectful manner.

Ellie hugged her back tightly, smiling and telling her not to worry again.

She felt that the young woman was troubled by something, but she had no reason to complain.

She liked the way Katniss cared for her, and she might ask her more about what was on her mind later.

As Kat started talking to the man Ellie had already met, she just remained silent, staying by Katniss' side and giving the man a polite smile.

@Atarf

@Leo Barnes

Jeremiah said:
Annie turned her head to view the struggle drowsily, scratching her head and raising a pink brow in confusion. "Now that's not right..." Her brows eventually furrowed, seeing the struggle more clearly as her morning haze slowly washed away. "Hey, miss?!" She hollered over to her, taking a few steps forward in curiosity.
Wynne's hand finally grips her staff. She can't breath, and the deadly breath of her attacker on her face is all she can feel until the magic begins to flow. Her staff begins to glow bright blue until she fires bolt of arcane magic at him. He stumbles back and falls.

Wynne quickly gets to her feet, aware of the little girl in the corner.

"Stay back!" She croaks, desperate not to have this thing attack a poor little girl.

She aims her staff at the ready waiting for the thing to attack again.

Emiya decided to light up another cigarette while he waited for events to further unfold. He leant up against the wall by where Katniss, Ellie, Leo, Lambda, Shiki and the others were.

Elondora said:
Wynne's hand finally grips her staff. She can't breath, and the deadly breath of her attacker on her face is all she can feel until the magic begins to flow. Her staff begins to glow bright blue until she fires bolt of arcane magic at him. He stumbles back and falls.
Wynne quickly gets to her feet, aware of the little girl in the corner.

"Stay back!" She croaks, desperate not to have this thing attack a poor little girl.

She aims her staff at the ready waiting for the thing to attack again.
She pouted her lips with a huff, still skipping forward as her right hand was set ablaze. She was in a particularly bitter mood this morning. "I'm perfectly capable of holding my own, miss." Then, she started rasping and taunting the re-animated corpse, wanting him to run at her just in spite of the Wynne.

Ariel woke up, her head pounding. Her vision was blurred as she looked around, and she blinked rapidly in an attempt to clear it. As her surroundings slowly became more clear, she saw she was laying down on a staircase, and there was nobody in sight.

Then, she heard a man giggle.

She sat up quickly, ignoring the pain in her head and swiveling it towards the sound.

The sight that greeted her wasn't pretty.

A Crossed man stood at the bottom of the staircase, grinning. He wore nothing, except a necklace of bloody fingers around his neck. He had white hair, so Ariel could only guess that he had been elderly. In one hand, he held a frying pan, and in the other, a knife. He giggled again, and Ariel started to quickly crawl up the stairs backwards, unable to tear her eyes away from his necklace. The Crossed man took a step forward, and Ariel scrambled her way to her feet, running as fast as she could with her cramping legs.

She really needed to get to that dam.

"COME BACK HERE YOU WHORE-SLUT-BITCHFACE!!!!" The Crossed man started to run up the museum's steps after her, and Ariel tried to stumble-run faster. Dear Neptune, where was everybody?? Ariel could only guess that she had ran up the third flight of stairs, and was on the top floor. She ran through the exhibits, trying to get as far away from him as possible. She ran as fast as she could.... Until she found a dead end.

"No!" She shouted, and she desperately tried to find some way to get out without running into the Crossed man.

But it was no use, since he had already found her.

He ran up to her, his frying pan raised. "SLUT!" he screamed, and slammed the frying pan into Ariel's shoulder. She cried out in pain, crumpling to the floor. He stood above her before straddling her, his dangling-man-things brushing against her leg. Ariel whimpered and tried to crawl away, only to find a wall behind her. The Crossed man's face was enraged with fury, but he took one look at her and giggled. "You don't like your fingers, do you, whore?" He set his frying pan down beside him before using his free hand to grab Ariel's hand. "Your fingers will be nice, yes."

He pushed Ariel's hand onto the ground beside them, readying his knife above her fingers. Ariel tried to scream, but her breath was caught in her throat in terror. The man giggled again.

Then, his knife slammed down and separated her right index, middle, ring, and pinky fingers from her hand.

Ariel screamed, her hand erupting into a pain that felt like fire. Along with the throbbing in her head, the pain was unbearable. Tears streamed down her face and the man tsked at her.

"Now, now, bitch. DO YOU WANT YOUR HAIR GONE TOO?" The Crossed man grabbed a handful of Ariel's hair and yanked it, causing black spots to enter her vision. Ariel sobbed more. "You're ungrateful, bitch, do you hear me? You're dead after I make my wig, do you hear?" Then he giggled. "I always wanted to be a fire-crotch."

As the Crossed man kept playing with her hair, Ariel looked over at the frying pan on the man's side. Using her uninjured hand, she slowly reached for it, vision blurry. The Crossed man was starting to bring his knife up to her hair, mumbling about his wig, before Ariel whacked him with the pan.

He fell off of her, yelling. Before he could recover, Ariel quickly stood up, hitting him again.

And again. And again. And again.

Ariel was so caught up in her terror, she didn't even notice the people who had ran over when they had heard her scream. Only a hand on her shoulder made her stop hitting him.

Then, as she looked at the limp body on the ground, realizing she'd killed someone, Ariel curled into a ball, cradled her injured hand, and wept.

Xibilation said:
Ariel woke up, her head pounding. Her vision was blurred as she looked around, and she blinked rapidly in an attempt to clear it. As her surroundings slowly became more clear, she saw she was laying down on a staircase, and there was nobody in sight.

She sat up quickly, ignoring the pain in her head and swiveling it towards the sound.

A Crossed man stood at the bottom of the staircase, grinning. He wore nothing, except a necklace of bloody fingers around his neck. He had white hair, so Ariel could only guess that he had been elderly. In one hand, he held a frying pan, and in the other, a knife. He giggled again, and Ariel started to quickly crawl up the stairs backwards, unable to tear her eyes away from his necklace. The Crossed man took a step forward, and Ariel scrambled her way to her feet, running as fast as she could with her cramping legs.

"COME BACK HERE YOU WHORE-SLUT-BITCHFACE!!!!" The Crossed man started to run up the museum's steps after her, and Ariel tried to stumble-run faster. Dear Neptune, where was everybody?? Ariel could only guess that she had ran up the third flight of stairs, and was on the top floor. She ran through the exhibits, trying to get as far away from him as possible. She ran as fast as she could.... Until she found a dead end.

"No!" She shouted, and she desperately tried to find some way to get out without running into the Crossed man.

He ran up to her, his frying pan raised. "SLUT!" he screamed, and slammed the frying pan into Ariel's shoulder. She cried out in pain, crumpling to the floor. He stood above her before straddling her, his dangling-man-things brushing against her leg. Ariel whimpered and tried to crawl away, only to find a wall behind her. The Crossed man's face was enraged with fury, but he took one look at her and giggled. "You don't like your fingers, do you, whore?" He set his frying pan down beside him before using his free hand to grab Ariel's hand. "Your fingers will be nice, yes."

He pushed Ariel's hand onto the ground beside them, readying his knife above her fingers. Ariel tried to scream, but her breath was caught in her throat in terror. The man giggled again.

Then, his knife slammed down and separated her right index, middle, ring, and pinky fingers from her hand.

Ariel screamed, her hand erupting into a pain that felt like fire. Along with the throbbing in her head, the pain was unbearable. Tears streamed down her face and the man tsked at her.

"Now, now, bitch. DO YOU WANT YOUR HAIR GONE TOO?" The Crossed man grabbed a handful of Ariel's hair and yanked it, causing black spots to enter her vision. Ariel sobbed more. "You're ungrateful, bitch, do you hear me? You're dead after I make my wig, do you hear?" Then he giggled. "I always wanted to be a fire-crotch."

As the Crossed man kept playing with her hair, Ariel looked over at the frying pan on the man's side. Using her uninjured hand, she slowly reached for it, vision blurry. The Crossed man was starting to bring his knife up to her hair, mumbling about his wig, before Ariel whacked him with the pan.

He fell off of her, yelling. Before he could recover, Ariel quickly stood up, hitting him again.

Ariel was so caught up in her terror, she didn't even notice the people who had ran over when they had heard her scream. Only a hand on her shoulder made her stop hitting him.

Then, as she looked at the limp body on the ground, realizing she'd killed someone, Ariel curled into a ball, cradled her injured hand, and wept.
(( Oh shit! ))

#postoftheday

past_this_part_spaceballs.gif

(

Xibilation said:

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Jeremiah said:
She pouted her lips with a huff, still skipping forward as her right hand was set ablaze. She was in a particularly bitter mood this morning. "I'm perfectly capable of holding my own, miss." Then, she started rasping and taunting the re-animated corpse, wanting him to run at her just in spite of the Wynne.
As the little girl skipped over and began taunting the monster, it turned away from Wynne, and began running at her, it's lips drawing into a wider grin. Desperate to keep it off of her, Wynne narrowed her eyes. The staff glowed bright green and fired another bolt--this time an earthquake spell. The man began stumbling as though the whole room were shaking, and clawing at the ground for balance. At this Wynne opened fire, hitting blast after blast of arcane bolts until the man laid still on the ground again.

She looked at the girl confused.

"Why would you do that?! He could kill you!"

@Jeremiah

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]// He would've tried to save her if she was in the museum.

[/QUOTE]
(She was in the museum, only like lost in the maze of exhibits and up the upper floors)

Elondora said:
As the little girl skipped over and began taunting the monster, it turned away from Wynne, and began running at her, it's lips drawing into a wider grin. Desperate to keep it off of her, Wynne narrowed her eyes. The staff glowed bright green and fired another bolt--this time an earthquake spell. The man began stumbling as though the whole room were shaking, and clawing at the ground for balance. At this Wynne opened fire, hitting blast after blast of arcane bolts until the man laid still on the ground again.
She looked at the girl confused.

"Why would you do that?! He could kill you!"

@Jeremiah
Annie looked at Wynne disappointed as she easily dealt with the threat. "Awww, come on! I wanted to burn him!" She pouted again and folded her arms angrily, a teddy bear popping out of her backpack and hugging her back. "And I know it could've killed me! A lot of things can kill you."

The final bell heralding the beginning of summer chimed, and everyone in the classroom were either cheering, or jumping up and down in anticipation. Everyone, save Ryo Bakura, who was seated in his usual chair at the back of the class, staring out the window with an expressionless face. Quickly, everyone filed out of the classroom, eager to get on with their summer and leave school behind. It wasn't until the teacher was finished filing through his papers that he noticed the boy, off in his own world. The teacher raised an eyebrow, walking over to Ryo and shaking his shoulder.

"Ryo...? School is over now; you can go home, you know!"

At long last, Ryo snapped out of his trance, looking up at the man while blinking a few times.

"O-Oh, sorry! I was...just daydreaming a little, I suppose..."

The teacher had a rather worried look on his face as he spoke to the lad. "You know, Ryo, I'm really concerned about you. A few days ago, you told me about how excited you were to be going on vacation in America..."

At those words, the boy suddenly jumped out of his chair and began rushing out of the classroom. How could I have forgotten about my plane!? he thought frantically. Ryo reached inside of his pants pocket, taking out his cell phone to check the time. Fortunately for him, the airport was only 45 minutes away, and his plane wasn't going to be leaving for Las Vegas for another 2 hours. He sighed in relief as he approached the bus stop, coming to a stop and waiting patiently for it to arrive.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long, and it was only a matter of time before he was well on his way to America; the only problem he ran into at the airport was forgetting to take off his necklace when they were checking for metal. It was a peculiar trinket indeed: at the top of the necklace was a small hole large enough for a string to fit through, and directly below, was a circular body for the necklace, adorned with five spikes. In the center of the circle was a triangular-shaped object, a mysterious eye carved into it. This was the Millenium Ring, and the sole reason why he was here now. Like every other teenager coming out of high school for summer break, Ryo had wanted to spend it with family and friends, but was scared that the evil spirit inside of him would bring more harm to those he loved the most. And so, he had deemed it most appropriate to take a break for the whole summer and gather his mind in a place where he would hopefully be able to enjoy himself. He stored his one modest luggage above his seat in the plane, sitting down right next to a window and staring off into space.

Two days later...

There is definitely something wrong with this place, Ryo thought. Why was I the only passenger on the plane, and furthermore, why are there no people in this airport!? As Ryo was dragging his luggage through the abandoned airport, he became more and more apprehensive with each passing second, barely managing to keep a composed face. He got his answer as he exited the building, almost running due to his panic. As a result, he roughly collided with someone outside, his luggage careening into the street as his entire world went blind for a few seconds, taking a few steps back.

"Ouch! I'm so sorry..." Ryo said as he opened his eyes with a little effort. What he saw immediately erased all thoughts of further conversation from his mind, his only instinct to run away as he looked at the Crossed. His bloodshot eyes and the strange marking on his face were enough to spook out anyone, and he was looking directly at the boy and pointing a gun at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you brat!?" he screamed at Ryo. This was a dire situation; not only had he accidentally approached someone hostile, he made him even more angry.

"I...I..." It was no good. The boy's words wouldn't escape his throat, and no muscle in his body would even budge. He was too scared to do anything, even though he wanted to run away with all his heart right then and there.

"You what!? Don't screw with me!" The man now stood directly in front of Ryo, the barrel aimed directly at his face.

Within the outer reaches of his mind, Ryo began to hear a voice, so quiet that it was nearly a whisper. Heh-ha ha ha...this will simply not do...

No! No, not again! Ryo's thoughts screamed. I don't want to hear from you anymore! You've caused me more than enough pain and suffering!

If I don't take over right now, you're going to die, the voice told Ryo bluntly. As much as Ryo tried to resist the spirit of the Millenium Ring, it was all to no avail. A dark aura enveloped the boy's body, and just a moment later, there was a wicked grin on his face when just a second ago, it was filled with pure terror. The Crossed was confused, and just about to pull the trigger when Ryo suddenly pointed at the man, a large black shadow cloaking them both. Five minutes passed...

...and as the black shadow disappeared, the Crossed was nowhere to be seen. All that could be seen was Ryo, or whoever this was, walking away casually and idly retrieving the discarded luggage.

"Heh-ha ha ha...it's good to be back," the spirit whispered, smiling wickedly.

Katniss blushes, as the 'Seargent' plants a kiss on her extended hand admiring his 'charm'..

"So, eh' what's going on? Are we moving out..Or..?" - Katniss ponders, thinking of wether to introduce Ellie - or to even start a conversation with the 'Seargent'..

She pauses stroking her braid, staring intently at him.

"How did, you end up here then" - She gigles realising how dire their situation really is.

Katniss glances down towards Ellie, who is postined by her side..

"This is, Ellie." - Katniss would reach down to squeeze her hand.

@Leo Barnes @JayJay

[[Who is going to be with her? She said people heard her screams and ran over. Annie, I assume that's you and me.... so maybe an intermission of...]]

Jeremiah said:
Annie looked at Wynne disappointed as she easily dealt with the threat. "Awww, come on! I wanted to burn him!" She pouted again and folded her arms angrily, a teddy bear popping out of her backpack and hugging her back. "And I know it could've killed me! A lot of things can kill you."
"Go ahead and burn him. I don't want him waking up again..." As she said it, the thought disturbed her, but the girl was clearly powerful. She was already glowing with a magic that was unfamiliar to Wynne, but certainly formidable.

Just then...a scream tore through the main hall, echoing off of the walls surrounding them. Wynne looked at Annie, and then spun around to the entrance to the stairs.

Xibilation said:

They ran as quickly as they could up the stairs, and down the corridor where the red haired girl was smashing a corpse, blood drenching the carpet below her, her body already soaked. Wynne looked at the little girl with the teddy bear, and then at the girl with the frying pan. Slowly, carefully she approached her, and put a gentle hand on her shoulder....

@Jeremiah

@Xibilation

Atarf said:
Katniss blushes, as the 'Seargent' plants a kiss on her extended hand admiring his 'charm'..
"So, eh' what's going on? Are we moving out..Or..?" - Katniss ponders, thinking of wether to introduce Ellie - or to even start a conversation with the 'Seargent'..

She pauses stroking her braid, staring intently at him.

"How did, you end up here then" - She gigles realising how dire their situation really is.

Katniss glances down towards Ellie, who is postined by her side..

"This is, Ellie." - Katniss would reach down to squeeze her hand.

@Leo Barnes
Ellie nods, still smiling.

"Oh we've already met. We talked when you were sleeping, Katniss.

He gave me some gum."

Ryuuko had tried fruitlessly to get back to sleep. Eventually with a sigh she sat up, stretching her limbs and back. She yawned and wiped the sand from her eyes. She opened the silver case a small fraction and saw the red glint of the half scissor blade tucked into the case, seeing the sword piercing through her father's chest. She closed the case and stood up, pulling on her jacket and strapping the case behind her back, long since used to the weight of the case with the red sword stained with her father's blood tucked away inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back