[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Jill quickly lowered her gun after Chris told her that Wynne was a friendly. She sighed in relief, glad that there was a friendly face. "My apologies. I've just been very vigilant ever since this whole thing started. But...Thank you for watching Chris, he's...very dear to me."

[/QUOTE]
Chris nodded, "Right..." Returning back to his soldier-like demeanor, Captain Redfield approached Wynne, "Wynne, I'm assigning you as the official medic of the group. You appear to have... unique capabilities in the medical field. Do you accept?"

@Kawashima Thunder

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]"Yes. Is there something else?" He asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"No, that was all."

Emiya remained silent thereafter.

((@Leo Barnes : Just wanted to tell you that Adachi is outside the bus with me.))

He didn't seem to really know what was going on, so he just continued to look up at the sky unless someone called upon him or needed help.

Hunter2258 said:
((@Leo Barnes : Just wanted to tell you that Adachi is outside the bus with me.))
He didn't seem to really know what was going on, so he just continued to look up at the sky unless someone called upon him or needed help.
// I know. That's why I said in the back.

TheFelixMoon said:
(checking her pulse" Bitch, she dead) 

Earl looks at the Pink dressed girl and cause hes such a asshole he pats her butt, yeah hes fucked, atleast verbaly.
Taking a step forward, she easily avoided his hand, without even paying attention to him.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya directed another question at the group in general.
"These buses; do we know who's driving them?"

[/QUOTE]
"Seargent Barnes is volunteering to drive the first bus." LeBlanc answered.

Katniss' eye's flicker open squinting to adjust to the light of her surroundings.. She lets out a mighty yawn, stretching her limbs out in front of her, she strokes her messy hair over her ears, and peers around.. Katniss' heart skips a beat as she realizes, the absence of another body against hers.

Ellie..

She scrambles to her feet, swinging her bow from over her shoulder ready for..Any confrontation..

"Ellie..!?" - The strain of a parental worry in her voice.

Akibahara said:
Chris nodded, "Right..." Returning back to his soldier-like demeanor, Captain Redfield approached Wynne, "Wynne, I'm assigning you as the official medic of the group. You appear to have... unique capabilities in the medical field. Do you accept?"
@Kawashima Thunder
"Of course, I would be happy to assist in any way I can." And smiling at the woman, "I understand. We must protect those we love. I'm sorry I startled you. With my appearance, I can hardly blame you."

Atarf said:
Ellie heard Katniss calling her name from a little further away, so she looked over to see her awake.

Smiling, she ignored the pink witch and the man behind her, turning around and running back to Katniss.

"Hey! No worries, I'm still here, heh... I just didn't wanna wake you up."

Elondora said:
"Of course, I would be happy to assist in any way I can." And smiling at the woman, "I understand. We must protect those we love. I'm sorry I startled you. With my appearance, I can hardly blame you."
Chris nodded, “Good, I'd suggest tending to the other survivors, Wynne. Who knows what ailments a few of 'em may have...

Atarf said:
Katniss' eye's flicker open squinting to adjust to the light of her surroundings.. She lets out a mighty yawn, stretching her limbs out in front of her, she strokes her messy hair over her ears, and peers around.. Katniss' heart skips a beat as she realizes, the absence of another body against hers.
Ellie..

She scrambles to her feet, swinging her bow from over her shoulder ready for..Any confrontation..

Leo heard the voice, it was probably Katniss, the girl next Ellie. He stood up again and ran toward the voice "Hey, Hey, easy, your safe!"

JayJay said:
Ellie noticed the man behind the girl, and how she avoided his hand.
She frowned, confused and now talking to the man.

"Hey come on man, have some manners. God, some people are dicks."

@The Golden Witch

@TheFelixMoon
Shaking he head, she just looked at Ellie with a smile, telling her not to mind him.

"He is nothing but a tool, don't pay any attention to him~"

Verite said:
@Elondora
He blinked a bit in surprise, but didn't resist. He could indeed feel his mind relaxing, and was even able to feel the blood return to his hands. "Wow, that's amazing. It's just like magic," Shiki commented, "Thanks, I feel a lot better now," he said with a thankful smile.
She winks at him. "It is magic. I'm a mage. I am Wynne, and it is very nice to meet you...?"

From the depths of sleep, Ryuuko Matoi heard someone yelling. Slowly waking up the sounds of the people beside her she opened her eyes a fraction to see Katniss Everdeen on her feet with her an arrow loaded. She kept calling Ellie and said girl was at her side a few minutes later, assuring Katniss she was okay.

Ryuuko pulled the large silver case closer to her, pressing her cheek into the cold metal. "What is up with the shouting? Some of us are still trying to sleep you know."

Akibahara said:
Chris nodded, “Good, I'd suggest tending to the other survivors, Wynne. Who knows what ailments a few of 'em may have...
"Where are the others that need me? In the back by the buses?"

(( Update in an hour! By the way, guys, I'd suggest taking the next round a bit slow, try to get more emotion in, since this is meant for action and drama. )) 

Elondora said:
"Where are the others that need me? In the back by the buses?"
"I believe so. Check it out?"

Annie rubbed her eyes and lifted her head up from her slumber, bringing a hand up to rub her eye as she yawned. She would've brought up her other hand too, but she felt something grabbed onto it... She looked down to her left to see a little mummy curled up by her side, it's arm on her arm as it slept. Instead of freaking out, she simply smiled and laid her head on it's head.

Elondora said:
She winks at him. "It is magic. I'm a mage. I am Wynne, and it is very nice to meet you...?"
"A mage, huh? Well, you're certainly not the same kind of mage as Sensei, that much I can gather," he said, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, you can call me Shiki. It's nice to meet you, Wynne."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back