• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Within(IC)

Lucifer he frowns at Arctic's comment "you'd think being a dragon shifter my skin would be tougher but it's not.....blame getting beaten by other kids my whole life......Luna has her unnatural strength she doesn't mean to her and Abby push each other around all the time sometimes they forget how easily I bruise......but a bruise is the worst I've ever gotten from them and they always run for the Epsom salt which helps tomorrow you won't be able to tell it's there" he says then looks to Luna who won't look at him he pulls her up to hug her "you know I don't blame you......don't beat yourself up over it please" he says softly

Arctic: she sighs and sneezes (witch sounds something like a small dog sneezing)her ears appear. "I may head home I'm getting tired" she stated

Ben: although he's still a little grumpy he looks to arctic. "You sure? You know you could spend the night here...." he stated softly

Arctic: mmmh and be stuck in a room with with yo u amd him or worse? No thank you." She stated in a dull and somewhat play full tone at least for her

Enzo:

He smirks, something foreign to his face. "Maybe the humans are the ones apart of our world." She then sat up, sitting across his lap, as she did, he slid his hands slowly down her sides to rest steadily at her waist. She smiled, a glint in her teeth, one word crossing his mind vampire. Suddenly, a loud noise of rushing water filled his ears, all he could hear was loud white noise and then it hit him. The intense hunger that came with being an incubus, his eyes then shifted to a soft purple, as he whispered in a deep, low voice "ArEnT yOu PrEtTy?"

(Powers: Aren't you pretty: Seduction, lust, sexual longing. Everything that you wish you could have, but cant. As well as the simple things, a smile that just happens to remind you of the sun, a touch, whispers of sweet nothings. )

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

He nods his head sadly in agreement to what Abby said. "I understand what you mean. There was a time when she considered me family..like her own son.." but he shook his head and smiles at Abby. "Let's just enjoy the dinner, shall we?" He takes Abby's hand as they go into the kitchen. He smiles when he sees the table all set up, Candy could work pretty fast. He notices flowers and candles lit, but they weren't his. He looks over at Candy with an eyebrow raised but says nothing. Candy had just finished and goes over to them, giving Abby a big hug. "Abby! So lovely to see you," she says rather cheerfully, sincerely glad to see her. Nick lets go of Abby's hand so that she could hug Candy back and he takes a step back, letting them have their moment.

Code by Beauty_Belle

Dellra was pretty interested in the different way people smelled. "Hmm, I wonder why i would smell like gold and riches, but that sounds really extravagant and i like it. What do other Vampires smell like?" She asks then she contemplates Charna's other question. "Yea almost like a cosmic force is holding onto that power until i am worthy of it and i guess worthiness is being bound to a master."

Zen was really trying to relax. He always seems to work himself up when he school starts and with robotics getting more and more tedious it wasn't really helping. He walks down the main street of the town just trying to get some fresh air.

Maestro comes home after a little practice he was curious of his sisters growing abilities with how she made a painting appear out of her canvas. "Novella!" he yells wanting to talk for a bit.

Doran was finally home and he feels things are starting to go his way a little he feels he has stopped the teleportation for the day at least that is until he trips over a piece of furniture and falls on top of what looks like a couple about to get intimate. "Shit of course this is going to happen now." He thinks.

Enzo: He gasped, holding her closer as she pressed her body harder into him. Suddenly he felt a sharp pinch in his neck, "Fangs...I knew it" he thought. He could feel this burning desire that was released inside of her and was just about to feed when someone literally fell ontop of them.

Novella: She had been so engrossed with her work she had little to no time anymore for her personal endeavours. She was currently in her room, painting her walls up and down, watching her images come alive, even if it was short lived. She heard her brother call her, as a small whale and a couple other marine animals swam around her room "In my room!!" She yelled back

Novus: The voices wouldnt stop, they kept whispering and telling him to do things. Except one voice, who whispered sweet nothings and kept him company while the scary beings kept harassing him

SRUNewman SRUNewman Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

His blood, it was hot, in fact it burned her when she first tasted it. But it was good feeling, a warm feeling. His blood tasted divine and it was the best she ever had. She couldn't stop herself, she wanted more, all of it, even if it killed both of them. Suddenly there was pressure onto her back and she falls forward, pressing her fangs deeper into his neck and the spell was broken. She was in way too deep and knew she would start hurting him if she didn't pull away. Nerrezza could tell it was a human on her so she pushes back and tips him off her back, then she slowly moved her fangs out of his neck and opens her mouth. She looks at Enzo, her eyes were back to normal, as were his. But this was a mistake, a very big mistake. Because now there was a witness and if he looked hard enough, he would see what she was really doing. Just the tips of her fangs were on his neck and she waited until they slowly retreated. Now, it was just her mouth, mostly sucking on his neck. Nerrezza waits a few more moments before sitting up and getting off onf Enzo. His neck had a bruise, but most would think it was just a hickey, and not bite marks since she covered it up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She glares at the man that interrupted them and couldn't look Enzo in the eyes. Outside, she was furious, inside she was relieved and felt guilty for what had happened.

Code by Beauty_Belle

HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum SRUNewman SRUNewman

Felix; he sees her sucking enzo's blood and hisses at nezzera thinking enzo is human he starts swating at her with his claws out

Doran was a little disoriented by the fall then notices what happened. He stammers to get up by trips up a little bit but finally catches his footing and stands up. He looks at the seen that was taking place in front of him and realizes he may have just did the teleportation version of a cock block. He was really embarrassed and almost missed what the girl said to him. "I..I..I didn't mean to... well you see what happened is..." He couldn't figure a way out of this with out right telling her he can teleport. He then realizes she goes to school with him. "Wait don't you go to school at White Rose Academy?"

Meastro figured she would say that and he knows she wont come down now so he has to do it himself. He walks up the stairs and knocks on his sisters door. "Nov, can we talk i had a few questions about your development in powers." He waits for her to open the door so they can talk.

Dellra thinks for a moment on Charna's question. "Honestly its because i trust him so much." She collects herself a bit. "I've known Erebus the longest out of my friends. Even longer then Maestro And Nov. He's just someone i can trust to not abuse my powers." She looks a bit embarrassed. "Not like i don't trust you or anything but more so what I asked of him is a huge burden. To become my master and not use wishes. Its not that i wanted the power either but if i have a master i cant have someone else be my master until i lose my current master is all."

Enzo:
Her fangs dug deeper into his neck, and at that point it actually begun to hurt, not that he didnt mind a little pain now and then. Suddenly, just as fast as it happened, her fangs were pulled away, his meal going away as well. His eyes returned momentarily to their normal color, before turning black with hunger. He held the part of his neck that was bitten while Nerrezza yelled at the intruder, who was kind of cute in his own way. Enzo slowly stood up, he was desperate, and he hated how this gnawing hunger was eating him from the inside out. He slowly started to pull energy from the surrounding people. Not enough to make them pass out but they would definitely feel tired afterwards.

(Drastic Measures: Will only be used when he is in dire need of energy, has been tempted by said energy and didn't receive any or has been injured or mortally wounded. This takes energy from all nearby sources but doesn't kill, since it takes from all nearby sources it takes little energy. area effect)

Novella:

She heard knocking at the door and decided to take a single second to open the door before she lost her concentration again. "Whats up, Mae?" The small creatures continued to swim happily around the room

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear SRUNewman SRUNewman

Nerrezza was not given the chance to respond before the cat she spotted over had come over and was trying to attack her. She looked at the cat, a bit confused and concerned. With a quick swooping motion, she picks the cat up by the scruff. She held it tightly and away from her body, outstretching her arm as far as she could. With her free hand, she uses a lot of force to spread the cat's mouth open so that she could check inside. There was a lot of scents, so she assumed the human scent was coming off of Doran, and not the cat that was attacking her. She tries to focus a bit more on what she was smelling, and fortunately doesn't smell anything else. The animal wasn't sick and didn't have rabies, but it was still strange it was trying to attack her. She removes the hand that was on its mouth and looks at the other two guys. "Is this one of your cats? And yes, I go to White Rose Academy, what of it?" Nerrezza still kept a strong grip on the cat but felt disappointed. The normal 'high' she got from drinking blood didn't last long and she narrows her eyes suspiciously, having a feeling it was Enzo's fault for taking it away. However, she couldn't ask him about it now, not with this stranger seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

Code by Beauty_Belle

HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum SRUNewman SRUNewman Arcticwolfpaws Arcticwolfpaws

Felix: he's a bit confused at his sudden fatigue. But trys to squirmwhe nezzerra grabs him to no availe he starts meowing at the top of his lungs. "Mmmmmmeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwww! Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwww!" He protests

Maestro walks into his sisters room and looks at the art moving he was really impressed by how much her powers have grown. "I wanted to talk about your powers and see how they are holding up."

Dellra thinks about the question for a bit then stands up from the bed. She walks back and forth in a slow pace. "Well i guess mostly to protect myself. I can't have someone become my master while i already have a master."

Doran doesnt really know what else to say. "It doesnt really matter i just realized saw you at the school. Honestly i didnt try to interupt im not sure how i got here honestly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back