• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Within(IC)

He watches the short exchange between Lucy and Lunabella. Honestly, he was surprised to see Lucy talking to him at all, since he was cowering behind the Twin. He watches as the Ice Queen tries to drag off her twin and Lucy and he huffs slightly. "Now that's not nice trying to drag them off when we're having a conversation here," he comments to Arctic. He was frustrated that she wouldn't even say anything to him and try to drag away the people that he was talking to. He looked down at the energetic girl that called Lunabella 'Lulu' and looks over to her briefly, expecting a reaction. "And you are?" He asks politely who she was, still trying to be on their good side even if he found the girl annoying. He wasn't sure who Arctic associated with the most, but he knew the best way to get to her was through the others.

Code by Beauty_Belle

Raven: "I'm raven and the girl running away with lucy and ben is arctic just ignore her she's kind of a bitch" raven stated "fuck you to rav!" Arctic snapped

Doran didn't really know how to describe the town. It had an odd air to it but it still seemed pretty average. "Honestly id say this town is pretty normal by my standards. Not much happens here. Most students come and go a lot more often then most schools which I would say is pretty odd."

Angel wakes up in the nurses office and shrieks. "What the-----where am I!?" he shrieks.
Ares had been walking to the bathroom when he hears Angels shriek and comes in seeing him bruised and bloody. "Angel it's okay, someone must have brought you to the nurses office what happened?"
Angel whimpers and shuffles close to Ares hugging him and not letting go as the tears fall. "I...I don't remember"

Ares just holds him close trying to calm him down. "it's okay, we'll find who did this okay?" he says and looks to the nurse "Could you tell me who brought him in?"

Nurse: oh yes it was one of the new students.... I believe he said his name was Felix he seems like a very sweet boy." She stated

Ares nods. "thank you" he says before pulling Angel along with him to go find the kid who helped him. Angel quivers his eyes still full of tears as he goes with Ares who looks to be on a mission. they head towards the front office and Ares asks the priciple to call for Felix over the intercom.

Lunabella rolls her eyes at Jace. "Obviously Arctic isn't very nice in fact I hear my sister complaining about her constantly, Abby and her don't get along at all"

• Picture isn't working[/COLOR]); height: 280px; width: 100%; background-size: cover; background-position: center; margin: auto; font-size: 0px;]

It felt like forever whenever Doran finally answered his question and he was a bit lost in thought, thinking of what he could do to dig up the history on the town, when his friend said something. He turns his gaze intently back over to Doran, a bit disappointed in his reply. It was strange the students would drop out more often than most schools, and he wondered why that was, but it didn't seem like a valid point investigating. "That's a bit..disappointing.." he decides to admit to Doran but then thought that he didn't want to insult his friend. "Not because of you..but I'm sort of a history buff and was hoping for something cool with this town.." he was hoping that this guy didn't find him too much of a nerd or anything like that.

Code by apolla apolla

The Principal looked over at as Ares and Angel comes into his office. He notices how beat-up Angel looks and recognized as the boy that the nurse had reported to him earlier that day. The boy still looked banged up but he seemed like the boy was going to be alright. "I'm sorry, and who are you?" He asks Ares, a bit suspicious of him and didn't want to call someone away from lunch or class.

Last edited:
Ares sighs "I'm one of Angel's legal guardians, I want to find the kid who brought him to the nurse and thank him" he says. he looks down to Angel who is still shaking and clutching Ares' shirt.

Lunabella:"yes she's my sister" she says Z she rolls her eyes. she's annoyed with Jace and even more annoyed with the teacher who grabbed Arctic. 'I'm going to have to has a word with that one' she thinks to herself.

Arctic: huffs and walks off with the boys once they got in the hallway she turned to the to speak "who the hell was the boy he was staring at me funny" she stated

He watches as Ice Queen leaves with the Twin and the coward, but doesn't go after her. He wasn't going to be that obvious. He looks over to Lulu, who seemed to be peeved with him. Jace didn't have a clue why she would be. Everyone was saying how Lulu was a people person, and yet didn't even want to talk to him. "I have no idea who you are talking about. You seem irritated as if I should know who they are and that I shouldn't be asking too many questions but I literally just arrived here...and been in this school for only thirty minutes. I have actually never stepped into a public school today since I've been home-schooled my entire life. So I apologize if my social skills are rusty but you really shouldn't judge someone so quickly as you have judged me," he explains himself to Lulu, whether she wanted to hear it or not. There wasn't a chance for any other comment as the bell just rang, ending lunch. "See you around darling," he winks at her before walking out of the lunch room and looking over his schedule as to where to go next.

Code by Beauty_Belle

The principal looked at Ares for a moment before looking down at his notes that the nurse gave him about Felix and Angel's supposed rescuer. "Felix Kershner is a freshman, in which he should be having lunch right now," he looks down at his watch. "I would hurry though, the bell is about to ring. Unless you have leads as to who could have done this, I can't call a student out of their class," he explains calmly to Ares.

Lunabella groans "everyone knows Abby she's the biggest bitch in town--- in more ways then one" she says. hinting at the fact that Abby is one of the local Alphas and anyone who knows of the werewolf packs should know her.

Ares just nods "I was actually trying to see if he had any idea who hurt Angel as well as thanking him for finding him" he explains.

Raven: seems i got to fly see yeah luna tell lucy not to hurt himself if you see him

Ben: arctic lets get lucy to class." He stats calmly

Time Skip!: Monday, 1st day of school at 3:00pm

When Erebus went to band, he was a bit ashamed that he had forgotten who Novella was. He didn't have to ask Maestro though since he talked about Novella often and soon made the connections. He loved seeing Maestro in class and felt guilty not seeing his friend during the summer. But he had been busy working and taking care of a new vampire, which took a lot out of him, since they needed constant watch. It was nearing the end of the day when he felt a sensation coming on. Fuck, not now. Can't this wait? He thought, but this feeling was stronger than what it was for a long time. Before he could fight it, it was already taken over. His eyes glaze over as he gets trapped in a dream. There she was, the lady of his dreams. Her long black hair flowing, her mismatched eyes sparkling. The woman was beautiful but he had no idea who she was and had no connections to her. The bell could be heard, ending the school day, and though Erebus walked up and headed out of the building, he was still in a daze, unable to break it.

Code by Beauty_Belle

Last edited:
Enzo:
He didn't know what had happened but it felt like he was floating in space these past couple of hours. He was going through the motions of living, but he felt an empty pull at his heart. A flash of blonde hair and what looked like mafia underlings flashed before his eyes. That's when he returned to the world of the living. He opened his eyes and saw his surroundings in full clarity, as if he turned auto pilot off. When his clouded eyes focused, he saw Nerrezza, the Queen, rushing off towards the parking lot. She looked angry...angry..."Oh shit!!" He raced after the girl, his legs carrying him as fast as they could. "Nerrezza! I'm sorry!!" She leaned on the car as he approached the vehicle. " 'Ezza!" He called

Sevena:
Her eyes suddenly focused as she looked around her. She was outside, how she got out side was beyond her but she wasn't complaining. As she stood there silently, just soaking in the sun and watching the people pass by, time seemed to slowdown she saw a boy walk past her. 'Erebus...' a voice prompted her from the back of her mind. Her legs carried her closer and closer to the boy until she was almost upon him, she spoke "Erebabe"

Mesmer:
Mesmer watched as her older siblings seemed to be out of themselves, they were acting weirder than normal, so she decided to leave them be. She decided the library was going to be the best place to get some 'human studying in. It was the best place for her to silently observe the people around her. As she made her way to the library, she noticed more than one person acting a bit more strange. "Humans are weird..."

Novus:
He was currently alone in the Orchestra room, when someone he didn't know walked in. "Hello? Who are You?" The person didn't answer, just kept slowly walking towards him. Novus abandoned his instrument and quickly stood up, backing up until his back hit a wall. The figure advanced quickly, gripping tightly onto his shirt, deadly close to his throat. The...thing...whispered something devilish in his ear, then released him. Novus slid to the floor covering his ears and burying his head in his knees and simply cried...

Open interactions for Novus

Interactions/Mentions: Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
Veronica: she sighed as she walked out of the school she had spent a good portion of the day lost and despretly trying to find out were she was going but was pleased to see the school day had ended

Felix: he'd spent the day trying to get one if not both of the twins but had failed he planned to run head and catch them in the clearing from the other day. And was simply trying to get out of the school

Arctic: she'd been following ben and lucifer around. And deprtly trying to avoid lunabella and abby in the process.

Raven: she'd been talking to abby and spying on lucifer and the twins for abby as much as she could mange for abby so abby knew that the twins weren't huring lucifer

Ben: he'd been protecting lucifer and teaseing his twin for being a prick to lunabella and anyone that tryed to talk to her which got him hit with a book playfully. He had noticed raven a couple times but ignored her

Dellra sees Charnettes messages and heads to the back to see whats up. Dellra was pretty nervous cause she knew what Charna wanted to talk about and she really didn't know what else to talk about but she did have some more questions for her. When she gets there she sees Charna leaning on the wall. "Hey Charna, whats up. You said you wanted to talk. Is it about this morning?" Doran was content with how the first day went and started heading home when he could feel it happening again. "Fuc..." he teleports. and ends up in the band room and notices a kid freaking out. "Hey, Hey whats wrong." He goes to comfort him. Ari walks out and sees Jace watching people leave the building. She walks up to him. "You're the guy from lunch. Isn't it weird to stare at people." Zen goes to the library to do some studying. He sees some people at the library and hopes they know to stay quiet. Maestro goes to the auditorium knowing no one will need it on the first day. He gets up on stage and summons a copy of himself with a violin and they begin to play.

Ares and Castiel stay by Angels side as he collects his things to go home. they head towards the parking lot Ares keeps an eye out for Felix.

Abby talks to Raven eyeing her siblings. Lunabella is pestering Arctic as Lucifer cuddles into Ben's side.

Derek had stayed by his locker watching as the pretty lady he saw earlier passed with Nick. he wants to get to know her but after the outburst from her friend he's not so sure it's safe to.

The twins walk over to their brother as Cacey and Calisto approach as well. the 5 if them head towards Derek's car.

Star rolled around in her bed, groaning as she felt the sunlight right on her eyes. She opened up slowly, a groan coming through her lips as her eyes glanced up to the alarm clock right next to her. She sat up in a panic, glancing around as she tried to find her clothes that were spread about everywhere since she was so tired when they arrived back home after midnight. She usually is a lot more clean person, but when she gets really tired she really just doesn't care and just throws things everywhere. She frowned as she couldn't really stand the mess, and cleaned up a little before shaking her head and got dressed really fast. She bolted to the room next to hers and knocked hard, waiting a few seconds before she saw a really tired Rin open the door, bags under his eyes as he rubs them, yawning. "You do realize it's like, 3 pm right?!" She said in a panic, frowning as as she saw her brother's eyes widen a little wider, slam the door in her face and then open it again about 3 minutes later with normal clothes on. "...we gonna go get some food?"

"Yeah...and...see if we can find someone..." Rin sighs a little, glancing around for his bag and picked it up. "Come on, I'll buy you some noodles." He smiles softly, ruffling her hair as he hears a squeak from her. He started to walk off out of their house with his sister, holding her close by wrapping his arm around her back and kissed her forehead. "So, where do you wanna eat from?" He asked knowing the answer, and as he heard the answer he knew he already started off towards it. "Alright, come on. I"ll take you to the ramen bar." He chuckles softly, yawning once more as he was exhausted. 'Why does there have to be so many deaths? Thank god I can take a break now.' He thinks to himself, taking her the way that passes the school, glancing around. "Seems like everyone is busy, we can just go then." He said, seeing everyone in their little groups and frowned. 'I wish Star would get into some, but she won't talk to many people. I'm surprised I saw her talking with anyone yesterday...' He guided his sister off to the side, walking away from the school with a small sigh.

She could smell him approaching before she could hear or see him. His scent was so distinct from the rest of the boring humans that walked by, some to cars, others onto the buses. Her warning of him gave her plenty of time to think. Should she be angry? Just a moment before she was thinking about delete his number and never speaking to him again. But she didn't really want to do that. It was hard to admit, but if Nerrezza still had a heart beat, it would have skipped the moment she heard his voice. He was a precious hidden gem, something about him just drove her to him, and she didn't want anyone else to know. So Nerrezza slides off the hood of Erebus' car and looks over to Enzo. "I'm not a fan of nicknames, but I'll spare your life this time," she winks at him and goes over to him. She takes his hand and starts walking off with him. "Let's get out of this joint. I'm surprised you even came today since you stayed up so late. I could say the same about myself," she laughs again and begins dragging him away from the building, not wanting anyone to find him. Nerrezza pulls out her phone and texts Erebus she wasn't coming before tucking it away.

Code by Beauty_Belle

Last edited:
Ben: he growles pulling lucifer in to his chest "mine" he snaps showing his fangs as he did "sorry to say this cottencandy but the gremlin is taken and you'll have a very angery dog one your ass if you try" arctic stated calmly

Raven: she spotts abby and lets out a high pich whistle to get her attention. "Yo abbs got some intel!" She stated as she ran to abby

Felix he had already headed in to the forest to waitfor the twins

Lucifer let's out a loud scream that ecos through the whole school when erebus hugs him. Lunabella quickly steps between the stranger and her brother. "Don't touch my brother" she says with a growl. Abby ignoring Raven runs over to her brother after hearing his scream "What's going on here" she says with a growl

Suddenly everything came back to him in a sudden rush. He was surrounded by wolves and not entirely in the metaphorical sense. He looks around the group that had surrounded him, and knew that they were all related. It took him a few moments to register what was really happening and he knew they were all angry at him but he didn't really see why. A lot of it was missing and felt foggy and he couldn't really be sure what he did or said besides hugging Lucy. So why was everyone freaking out? "I think there's a misunderstanding here. I wasn't in the right mindset and sometimes weird things happen.." he pauses, not sure how to explain this to them without giving too much away. Not like they would actually believe him anyway. A part of him realizes he stepped out of line hugging Lucifer since he barely knew him, but screaming so loud and getting pissy because he hugged Lunabella's brother wasn't the right way to go about it. Erebus leans in a bit closer to the group. "As far as a 'very angry dog' on my tail," he glares at Arctic when he says this and puts air quotes around his statement, "I think I can handle a couple of werewolves," he says this in a low voice and looks meaningfully at Lunabella and Abby. Even though Lucifer was a dragon, Erebus knew damn well Lucy wouldn't be fighting, since all he did was cower. Erebus rarely threatened anybody and didn't want a fight, but he didn't want them to actually come after him so trying to scare them off was his best bet. Besides, none of them could truly understand what had happened and he wasn't sure what excuse to give. Erebus remembered there was someone else in his dream and he takes a few steps back and turns around, looking at the girl with red hair and blue eyes. Her facial features were cute and smirks at her. "I don't know you, but Erebabe is my nickname," he says with a wink before flipping his hair over.

Code by Beauty_Belle

Interactions: HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum NeonLiger9999 NeonLiger9999 Arcticwolfpaws Arcticwolfpaws

Abby glares "I don't want a fight just leave my brother alone" she growls before pulling Lunabella and Lucifer to her car. she eyes Ben and Arctic "I may not like you, but if you want to come with Lucy get in" she says.

Arctic: over my dead bo-" she gets cut of by raven "just shut up ice queen if you're going to be rude then just leave." Raven States as she rolls her eyes before turning her attention to Ben. "Now what's your say quite pup." She asked

Ben: he had been glaring at Abby until he heard Ravens voice. "I'm not that quite.... and I'm not leaving lucy..... sorry sis I-" this time it was arctic's turn just cut somebody off. "It's fine go hang out with him you fluffy dumbass i got stuff to do." She stated a sense of playfulness in her voice although it's hard to detect

Lucifer looks over to Arctic "If you don't come with you don't get to feed Violet and Muffin with us." he says as the 2 kittens poke their heads out if his hoody pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back