• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mogul (IC)

Characters
Here
Shoku Kaida Ainsley
WmG3FOf.jpg

Mention: Britt-21 Britt-21

Shoku just stood there with his soulless eyes, holding hands with Cherie listening to her little speech. He even cracked a little smile at what he heard leave her mouth and finally, he responded to her as she poked his chest.
"You do know Cherie, that I don't want much. You know I'm not normal excluding the whole mogul thing, my asking you was to see if what I want would be a normal response to the situation at hand. Let's say your words didn't disappoint me though I would say a few things differently. It is not revenge we seek, no, revenge usually ends up with both sides dead, what we seek is just retribution achieved via any means necessary, or at least that is the case for me. Though flourishing will probably not happen in our generation for it will take time for things to change even if we hasten it by our actions. But you shall know that I will be by your side."
Shoku snickered a bit before adding something more.
"Whatever you want it or not that is. After all, it is hard to have a sun such as you without a little shadow following suit. And it is my decision, not yours Cherie to do so. I asked to make sure that I wouldn't get you into something you did not wish to be a part of. And if the thought of making our enemies leave the mortal plane is too hard for you, leave it to me, and you focus on rescuing others in need."

He then gracefully picked up Cheries hand that he was holding and gave her back of the hand a small smooch without thinking before taking himself and Cherie onto the truck. Of course Shoku climbed in first to give Cherie assistance in getting into the truck, he then sat somewhere in the truck bed, with Cherie sitting beside him if not between his legs again, whatever she wished for that is, this time being more thoughtful and covering her with his outermost coat of clothing.

cher.png
1713615627604.jpeg
Megilagor Megilagor
If anyone could make her smile, it was Shoku as she noticed even the faintest of his smile even if they don’t stick around long enough for her to enjoy at its fullest. Quietly she took in his words, a gentle brush of pink dusting upon her cheeks while he reassured her, and corrected a few things that had left her lips. Just knowing that he’d remain by her side was enough to give her the drive, the hope, and more. Her heart fluttered while those eyes looked up at him. He's so thoughtful and I don’t even know if he notices… Cherie thought to herself as his hand grasped hers and placed a gentle kiss on the top of it. This action alone made her stomach do flips before he brought her to the truck and got in first before helping her in as well. While sitting next to him would’ve been ideal, she loved how warm he was when she was sitting with him on the boat so she decided she’d go right back where she was before: Right between his legs. As a matter of fact, she felt the safest close to him this way. Before she knew it, Shoku’s arms and coat were around her and immediately she melted into his chest.

The girl lifted her head and looked up to her partner with adoration “I’m happy that you’re the person who happened to be my partner as a mogul, Shosho.” Cherie said in a soft voice, knowing that they’d be around others so it was better to be quiet and speak in hushed tones. No need to make others feel awkward with their admiration, their affection, despite not being in a relationship that most would think they’d be in. Anything they seemed to do always gave off that impression, but while other people thought about it, she didn’t care about it. All she knew is that she cared about Shoku from the moment he showed up at the school and wouldn’t leave him be. While being alienated, she never once left him out of anything. He was dragged in whether he wanted to be or not. That’s when eventually they started to deep root, take hold, and then become Mogul partners. While it was completely by chance… The girl couldn’t help but feel grateful that it was him. Even if it did come with some heartbreak after being split from him for a time and wondering when she’d no longer feel him. To her, he was the moon to her blossoming bright flower in the night. "This is the path we decided to take and... I don't regret it one bit. Let's enjoy this adventure while it lasts, okay Shoku?" With that said, her smile tugged her lips once again as those hues of hers locked with his.

1713616098566.png
Saturday Evening - 2am - Yamor Kingdom - Northeast side - Driving to the first rally point

As everyone who wanted to load into the truck…Well… Loaded in, they began their adventure to better pastures. Or at least better than rotting in a cell till it was your turn to get executed by those sick bastards that Noniel hired to satisfy their crazy needs for murder and torture. Let’s just say that the drive was rough, bouncing around, bumping into the person next to you, and those who were at the end had to hold onto dear life so they didn't get launched right out the back. Compared to all those Mogul that had been saved from the clutches of Noniel, very few of them decided to come into the trucks, including the group that was sitting inside. Them and some stragglers in other trucks were the only ones left. There was time to talk among themselves or with others. No orders were sent out by Juna nor was there much else to say. She had better things to worry about than trying to make small talk with the people that joined them. That would be done later on once they got to their location. So far it's been an hour, about 2am at this point. If someone slept through this truck ride then kudos to them.

At this time we'll let talking go through. I don't want to keep skipping about. So talk among yourselves, introduce yourselves to the others, etc etc. Next gm post will push us to the first stop. Feedback is appreciated to make this more enjoyable for you.

The Elder The Elder Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Phayne Phayne 0stinato 0stinato AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa MangoGoGo MangoGoGo shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Mineczka Mineczka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back