• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Misadventures of Bloody Jack

EvanAllMighty

Vampire Stalker
The misadventures of Bloody Jack

(no need to have read the book series I just wanted to use the character ... And the beginning setting... hence the reason for why this isn't in fandom)

Where: London England, on board the HMS Dolphin

When: August 1794

Who: Mary Faber aka Jacky Faber- new ships boy on board the HMS Dolphin and YOU- whoever you are

Why: we are (orphans) escaping the harsh London winter- harsher for orphan street rats living in the gutters

How: Mary (female) poses as Jacky (male) to gain refuge on ship NO ONE KNOWS THIS BUT HER UNTIL SHE TELLS SOMEONE ABOUT IT Or I tell you that your character can figure it out. This is the only thing I will really stress here

Side notes:

Not intended to be a love at first sight role-play. If love comes up at all please let it simmer and grow before we burst into the hugs and kisses

Your character does not have to be an orphan but please make him a boy as I will be the girl

I may have created this role play but i can not and will not come up with all the ideas on my own. I believe whole heartedly that if this story is to succeed we must both come up with the problems that will make this whole thing worth writing... It is MISADVENTURES anyway so bring on the pirates and other waterborne problems. Savvy?

If at anytime either of us need to double as another character feel free to grab any of the ships crew I will also post along with my own... Just don't use mary/Jacky please. And feel free to add to the crew at anytime or just a random person if we are on shore...

But mostly have fun. :) If you haven't noticed I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rules but please do follow RpN rules at all times

This part will also be repeated in the rules section.

Here is a link for terms to know in a sea fairing life: http://www.jacksjoint.com/sailor_terminology.htm

http://www.royalnavalmuseum.org/info_sheets_nav_rankings.htm

Characters

Cornelius Goodwin- Captain

Open- first mate/lieutenant/master

Open-second mate/lieutenant/purser

Open-third mate/ lieutenant/gunner

Danny Blackburn-Lieutenant/boatswain/punishment giver

Open-Lieutenant/ surgeon

Open-Loblolly boy

Christian Fletcher-Carpenter

Midshipmen

Tristan Carlson

Darryl Thomas-Chaplain/school master

Shirley Frost-Ships cook

Able seaman

Elijah Delaney

Wasters(bad guys on the ship basically)

Herbert Mcfadden

Ships boys aka us

Chase Rush

August Rush

Hunter Rush

Jacky Faber

Know there is actually more people on the ship but I didn't want to make all of them as I know we will barely use these

Please double up if only two or there people join we will need a lot of crew members but don't worry I won't make you post as everyone all the time just when that character is needed also if you could make at least one character a shipsboy and one as any type of other sailer at the least I would thank you forever <3 And I do plan on eventually changing ships and causing lots of havoc so don't be afraid to cause some havoc too

Guys and girls welcome to play but please don't make any girl characters that you plan to use right away this takes place on a British navy ship and in all technicality girls are not allowed on ships in general.. You will be able to use girl characters eventually though I promise :D

One last thing... Typical age ranges for different ranks of sailers

Ships boys- 8-14

Midshipman- 13-20

Lieutenant- 20+

captain- 40+

able seamen & Wasters- 14+

Name:

Looks (a picture if you please):

Personality:

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it):

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional):

My characters:

Name: Marry (Jacky) Faber

Age: she doesn't really know her real age but guesses it to be around 13. She poses as a 10 1/2 year old boy

415170693_e319eb8630.jpg

The boy is her as a boy and the girl is her as a girl

Personality: passionate, caring, to smart for her own good

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it): to get off the street and out of child gangs

Secret (optional): is actually a girl but posed to be a boy

Family? (optional): watched her parents and little sister die from a summer sickness

Name: Hunter, August & Chase Rush

Looks (a picture if you please): Chase is the runt of the litter and a good three inches shorter than his brothers even though they are all identical. And they each have a different eye color. Chase is grey. August is blue. Hunter is green. But no one really notices it unless they look for it

1367111400.jpg

Personality: Chase was very aptly named because he is always playing catch up to his brothers. Out of all of them Chase is the most energetic. Hunter is very reserved and like to let his brothers do the talking for him. Being so quiet he can sneak up on almost anyone without being noticed and has the best hearing of the three of them. August is very calm cool and collected. He does most the talking for his brothers and can communicate easily with most people even if he doesn't like them. Sometimes he will tell stories to his brothers to help them sleep in stressful situations

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it): to get off the streets

Secret (optional): were abused by their father after their mother died and they killed dear old dad in self defense

Family? (optional): all dead

Name: Herbert Mcfadden

guys-need-to-brood-a-little-more.jpg

Personality: rude

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it): kidnapped and sold into service

Secret (optional): killed a man on the ship and got away with it

Family? (optional):

Name: Elijah Delaney

Hot-Guys-Divergent.jpg

Personality: protective of the younger boys. Likes to route for the underdog

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it): provide money for his family in Ireland

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional): wife and four children two boys and two girls with a fifth baby on the way

Name: Shirley Frost

IMG_0222.JPG

Personality: quiet and generally displeased with everything

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional):

Name: Darryl Thomas

kit-harington-guys-choice-awards-01.jpg

Personality: VERY religious

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional):

Name: Tristan Carlson

tumblr_n1l0ioWho81s01fsdo1_500.jpg

Personality: outgoing and brave. Bound to get himself killed for it

Reason for joining navy (optional & can have been kidnaped and sold into it): his father made him join

Secret (optional): hates his father and wants to prove himself

Family? (optional): just his father and younger brother that will also be joining the navy in another year

Name: Christian Fletcher

6a71c1ca29e40aab58eb918f90e0248d.jpg

Personality: kind and helpful will always lend a hand

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional):

Name: Danny Blackburn

fDcz5Q3.jpg

Personality: cruel

Secret (optional): enjoys giving punishment

Family? (optional):

Name: Cornelius Goodwin

Jeff+Bridges+True+Grit+long+hairstyle+men+guys+old.jpg

Personality: kind enjoys music never gives a real punishment unless the crime was a serious offense that mandated death

Secret (optional):

Family? (optional):

natlantc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back