• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Merman Prince and the Human Princess (RP Idea)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
A young prince casted out of his home by a great evil. His home, overrunned by monsters. Now, he finds himself washed ashore on a beach near a large castle and kingdom. But that isn’t all, for he is also being hunted by the terrible monsters, for he is the last line of defense to save his kingdom. Now, he must hide from the monsters, and come up with a plan to save his home. But...

Along the way, he shall meet the Princess of the human kingdom, and be fascinated by her world. This will lead to him wanting to protect her kingdom from the monsters chasing after him, and everyone in it. He must also learn how to fit into his new surroundings, and what it truly means to be mortal.

So yeah, the idea is basically like it says above, and I’m going for a fantasy theme here, but I would like to set it up in more modern times than medieval, so I’m thinking somewhere near the 1840s era. I also have an ideal way of how the merman should be, so I’m looking for a human princess here.

Few things:

- Please post at least a paragraph of four to five sentences at the bare minimum

- Please be kind, respectful, and understanding

- I would like to do this on Discord if that is okay, but it isn’t a must

- Please be 18+ of age

- If it works out naturally in the story, I would like to add some romance to the story, so just keep that in mind

- This RP has a lot of fantasy themes and ideas and whatnot, but still it’s more medium fantasy, and is more realistic fantasy since it takes place more in a kind of modern world

If you are interested, please let me know either here or in a PM ?

Sorry completely forgot to put my Discord account name on here its GamerCarrot#1266 (if you're still interested)

Sorry completely forgot to put my Discord account name on here its GamerCarrot#1266 (if you're still interested)

I actually already found someone and it seems to be working out just fine. But if you can come up with a new concept that I can use the character in, then maybe we can do that instead. Sorry I didn’t get to you, and I’m sorry that I somehow missed your post. ?

I actually already found someone and it seems to be working out just fine. But if you can come up with a new concept that I can use the character in, then maybe we can do that instead. Sorry I didn’t get to you, and I’m sorry that I somehow missed your post. ?
No all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back