• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities - Main Thread

Characters
Here
Groot
Groot thought for a minute. It would be nice to be understood for once. Groot nodded and said "I am Groot". However Grot had never been refered to as an alien before. Had no clue what that meant. He looked down at the contraption. The girl seemed to have annoyed the fox so Groot just sort of tried to fufil his normal function as the voice of reason. He was hesitant to push any of the buttons, out of fear of breaking them.

Although small the thing was it looked interesting at least to Groot. Also looked complicated, like something the giant would accidentally break.

Geozaki Geozaki , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Meanwhile, in a distant land...

The environment was dark... pitch black, in fact. The landscape was an abandoned mineshaft, in the middle of a snowy mountain.

From within, a pair of shadows were engaged in combat, with one on top of the other. Hissing and screeching was intertwined with grunts and yells from a man.

And then, suddenly, a strange flash of light appeared in-between the two of them, where they both vanished.

• JasonWalker.png
    Not too far from the group, the man landed on his back, with the creature still on top of him. From the lighting, it was a lot more clearer what the creature looked like.

latest

As the Wendigo continued to try clawing at him, he was able to slide his feet up to its chest and pull his four-barreled shotgun from its holster on his back, which rested near his Large Hiking Bag.

"I... said..." he began, before shoving the barrel into the Wendigo's mouth. "F*** OFF!" he shouted before pulling the trigger. The monster's entire head engulfed into flames, followed by its body. As it flew back several meters in the air, its body quickly dissolved into black ashes before vanishing into nothing.

He then sat back up and sighed in relief, before sliding his gun back into its holster. "Damn... hate those freakin' things..."

After his comment, however, he blinked in confusion. Having the adrenaline no longer in his system, he was able to finally register the fact that he was no longer in the same place... or even on a planet.

With a frustrated groan, he lowered his head and shook it. "Great... first that damned fog, and now this... can I not just get a moment's rest, without getting sucked up into some kind of portal?" he whispered to himself, before turning to face the new figures who were close by, seemingly already interacting with one-another.

"Okay, so... anyone care to fill me in on exactly what the hell's going on?" he would ask them. While his tone wasn't hostile, it did seem as if he were tired... maybe even a little frustrated.

Geozaki Geozaki , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
"Oh, looks like we got more coming. Hello, hmm... homeless man? Well it's just your friendly neighborhood kid napping from across space and time. We're in the same boat, so we don't know everything. In fact we're just googling the details right now."

Robert deadpanned to the new arrival and then focus his attention back on to the computer. It would seem they could use the terminal just fine, even though they were who knows how far from home, how the heck where most of them even speaking the same language? With the slight exception of Groot of course, since he only seemed to be able to say three words: I am Groot in that exact order, but it would appear Tails was some sort of brainiac and could quickly solve that problem. Well first things first.

"Hana, I think we need context here what can you find about the war?"

Last edited:
"Oh, looks like we got more coming. Hello, hmm... homeless man? Well it's just your friendly neighborhood kid napping from across space and time. We're just googling the details right now."

Robert deadpanned to the new arrival and then focus his attention back on to the computer. It would seem they could use the terminal just fine, even though they were who knows how far from home. Well first things first.

"Hana I think we need context here what can you find about the war?"
  • JasonWalker.png
    With a groan, he shook his head and stood up, and walked closer to the group, eyeing the terminal curiously.

"Kidnapped through Space and Time, huh... well, at least it ain't my first rodeo with Portals... so, who exactly got their eyes on us, and... what kind of war are you talking about?" he asked everyone else in the room.

67448e00a01026c56b1d718db5d3488c.png

Mentioning and Location

frankie-richards-png.437369

At the Orphanage... But then was snatched from the Orphanage and landed in some sort of facility along with other random characters
( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , Shiyonichi Shiyonichi , Yahhah Yahhah , Geozaki Geozaki )

RP Post

sue_storm_by_jimbo02salgado-d7zqrq7.jpg

She was at the Orphanage, located no too far from her previous home, the Fabulous Manor. Yes, it was named after her family, the Fabulous Four , the World's Beyond variation of the Fantastic Four . It was an interesting little place, however she couldn't be any more unhappy at the current scenari . She was pretty much alone and isolated. The Orphanage was never great with taking care of it's members, and a Mutant had the worst time. She only got just enough to avoid becoming starving, causing a general lack of nutrition. It made Cinderella's living arrangments prior to becoming a Princess look like a King's Mansion in comparison. She sighed heavily to herself, looking at the window in contempt. It was no difference from her family locking her up, in fact... She could say this was far worse, as her family did it out of love. The Headmistress of her Orphanage did it out of spite because she hated her parents.

However, her eyes widened as her vision was fading to black. That was strange. She wasn't tired, nor was she entering the Astral Realm or anything like that, so she had no reason to close her eyes. This mean that something was going on, and she wasn't exactly sure what. Before she could use her powers to possibly reverse the scenario, she was whisked away without a trace of wrecking of the room she was in. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the newfound surroundings , placing a hand on her left breast, as the heart held deep within it was beating rather loudly. Where was she ? She wanted to ask, but felt so small and insignificant, she felt it wouldn't have mattered if she decided to ask.

As she listened to the dire scenarios of what was taking place between the worlds, she wanted to help anyway she could. Asa another man asked a question similar to what she was going to ask ( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ) , all she did was nod in agreement. She needed to know exactly what was the threat involved. She hoped it wasn't Hyper-Mind , or her daughter from the future. Yes, this was the cause of her parents dying. Her daughter from the future killed her future parents. How was she and Frankie not erased from the time-stream by the famously theorized Time Paradoxes ? That was another story from another time.

Extra

To be added as the RP goes on.

OOC

Cliche as all get go...

code by Little Cheshire Cat​

Groot
Groot looked at the new Starlord looking thing. Another Terran. He'd kind of been hoping maybe someone he knew had been sent with him but no not the case. Groot poked him. What had that thing been. Groot had heard horror stories of symbiotes that sort of looked like that. But he'd never known they were real. "I am Groot" he said? Scrutinizing the newcomer. He then looked over at the fallen one. Was he not surprised about the monster. Surely they weren't a normality on Terra. Groot made a mental note never to go there just in case they were. Then the Floral Colossus heard something from the outside. Suddenly there was another Terran. The giant moved to lean over her. He offered her a helping hand on getting up. "I am Groot".

Groot
Groot looked at the new Starlord looking thing. Another Terran. He'd kind of been hoping maybe someone he knew had been sent with him but no not the case. Groot poked him. What had that thing been. Groot had heard horror stories of symbiotes that sort of looked like that. But he'd never known they were real. "I am Groot" he said? Scrutinizing the newcomer. He then looked over at the fallen one. Was he not surprised about the monster. Surely they weren't a normality on Terra. Groot made a mental note never to go there just in case they were. Then the Floral Colossus heard something from the outside. Suddenly there was another Terran. The giant moved to lean over her. He offered her a helping hand on getting up. "I am Groot".
  • JasonWalker.png
    Jason felt the strange tree-person poke him, and turned his head to eye the behemoth curiously.

"I Am Groot" the figure stated in, what sounded like, a questioning manner... perhaps to remind him that he hasn't introduced himself yet.

Jason tilted his head to the side, thinking for a moment, before internally facepalming. And then he replied, "Oh, right... sorry. The name's Jason Walker. Nice meetin' ya, Groot... and everyone else that was dragged here."

He then turned to face the new figure, and rubbed his chin in thought. "So, looks like we ain't done with the whole 'Getting Grabbed Outta Our Realities' thing, yet... well, better see what everyone else's stories are." he thought to himself, before following Groot to help the girl up.

However, he froze for a moment, and rubbed his chin in thought.

"That uniform looks... oddly familiar... back at that strange Hotel place... but nah, she don't look the same. Perhaps from another one of those universes?" he silently whispered to himself.

He then reached a hand down, opposite of Groot, in an effort to help her up with the other hand Groot wouldn't be lifting her up by.

Mentioning and Location

She was helped up by a random individual known as Groot... Then mets a familiar face.
( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , Yahhah Yahhah )

RP Post

She was a bit confused at why a random stranger showed such kindness to one so pitiful and pathetic as her. However, to deny such help would be mean and rude, as all it was trying to do was assist. The least she could do was acknowledge it ." U-Uhmmm... T-thank you sir " . She said to Groot , being helped up easily as she was much lighter than the giant tree given sentience. However, as Justin looked at her, she paused for a second, as if seeing a familiar face. " Uhmm... At that weird Hotel... Didn't we meet before ? " . She said, rubbing her hands on her forearm, looking rather shy. " I.... Forgot to say thank you for what you did for me back then... " . She said, smiling a bit. But, how in the world was this possible ? How could the exact same person appear in a event involving several other worlds, just so happened to be of the same division and everything , and they were both aware of it ?!

Extra

OOC

It's very much the same Frankie that your character met prior

Mentioning and Location

She was helped up by a random individual known as Groot... Then mets a familiar face.
( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels , Yahhah Yahhah )

RP Post

She was a bit confused at why a random stranger showed such kindness to one so pitiful and pathetic as her. However, to deny such help would be mean and rude, as all it was trying to do was assist. The least she could do was acknowledge it ." U-Uhmmm... T-thank you sir " . She said to Groot , being helped up easily as she was much lighter than the giant tree given sentience. However, as Justin looked at her, she paused for a second, as if seeing a familiar face. " Uhmm... At that weird Hotel... Didn't we meet before ? " . She said, rubbing her hands on her forearm, looking rather shy. " I.... Forgot to say thank you for what you did for me back then... " . She said, smiling a bit. But, how in the world was this possible ? How could the exact same person appear in a event involving several other worlds, just so happened to be of the same division and everything , and they were both aware of it ?!

Extra

OOC

It's very much the same Frankie that your character met prior

• JasonWalker.png
    <Well, I'll be damned... I guess it really is her... must've been the hood she wore most of the time up there... that, or maybe she wasn't able to raid the tables in the diners that much after she went back to her own timeline? Whatever the case, it doesn't look like she's had it very easy lately... good to have a familiar face, though.>

"Yeah... Frankie, was it?" he asked, trying to recall her name again. For all he knew, time was most likely affected differently for the two of them. What was so many years to him could've just been a few weeks or so for her.

(( They both met in another Crossover, ironically enough. ))

Hana noticed a few more people appear in the room, it was starting to get a little cramped. "Right, the war." She repeated under her breath. She searched through the endless files. Using the computer wasn't a problem but everything was sorted under names that were either code or the names of things that Hana had never heard of before. Then she had an idea. "I-I'll be right back." She announced, running into the next door room, once inside she made her way to her mech. "Athena?" She asked hopefully. There was no response, just silence. Then, a blue light illuminated the inside of the mech, Hana looked inside to see the letter A on the mech's HUD. "Hello, D.Va." A feminine robotic voice answered. "Athena!" Hana exclaimed happily. "How are you doing?" She asked. "Systems are fully operational, but my connection to the Overwatch Databases has been taken offline," Athena replied. Hana was a little disappointed, she was hoping that maybe Athena could give her news on the rest of the gang but apparently not. Either way, that wasn't why Hana had come to get Athena. "Athena, I need help searching through a database."

Hana re-emerged from the room, walked back over to the terminal and placed her phone beside it. "Okay, just gimme a minute..." She said addressing the room, a progress bar became visible on the screen as Athena copied all of the files.

Nullify was many things but being smart wasn't amongst top 100,heck it could be said that because he wasn't really smart, that he was easily able to see the light(manipulated) when Magneto had come to him to join the Brotherhood. It could be said that because of those things, that he came out to be the person who he was today. He was a liar, a cheater, a traitor, maybe an asshole. How did this thing come to light? Well, it mostly had to do with how he had been battling wolverine of the x-men and he had been getting trashed easily as it could be. Heck even his ability couldn't work on said person since some other person was able to shield him from his attack. This was so totally unfair, it was suppose to be him who should had been cheating but no, Wolverine had to do it instead.

of course when it became too bright for him to see, he had to close his eyes before opening them when the light was finally gone. He had to blink a few times before raising an eyebrow after seeing that he was on another place, with different weird people, and a tree? What? How was that possible? What foul play was this? Was it possible for someone to be able to turn into one? Nullify was confused as hell trying to comprehend what he was seeing, this was so weird.

TAILS

Groot nodded in response - just as Tails thought he would. Well, presuming he could find some parts, it would be pretty simple for the fox hybrid to knock together a quick translator. He wasn't called a super genius for no reason, after all. Nodding back to the tree, replying with "Okay, I can do that once I find some parts", he turned his attention back to the console. He had almost pretty much figured it out, but then the girl who apparently knew him from before came back into the room. To be honest, he didn't even see her leave in the first place - the computer in front of him absorbed all of his fairly short attention.

As she did come back in, though, he noticed a small device in her hand. It looked like a simple phone, yet there seemed to be a progress bar...a download, if his strong mind served him well. "Ah, you can download this? That's certainly better than memorising it all." Although, to be honest, he was pretty much done storing it to memory. And, the things he found were certainly odd...

• JasonWalker.png
    Jason's attention was once more drawn towards the computer, or more specifically, the fox that appeared to be working with the console.

"Huh... a Kitsune? Didn't think there'd be one who's tech-savvy around here... then again, different worlds mean different rules." he mumbled, before clearing his throat and walking closer towards him.

"So, you uncover anything, yet?" he asked, crossing his arms thoughtfully.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Frankie Richards (Title).png

0c7fa38844700d2cabcd13968b007a0e.png

After encountering an Old Acquiantance ( Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels ) , she is now observing the Fox ( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald ) & Hana ( Geozaki Geozaki ) as she hopes to find more information on what they'll be doing in the near future.

c832805d63b7dfa04fd9e03a22b4e0cc.png

Frankie looked up at Justin, nodding at him to confirm that he definitely was on the money about his name. " Y-you're... Jason right ? I overheard the waiter mention your name ? " . She was a bit hesitant obviously, as she never really talked to him that one time when they just so happened to run into each other. As the other female and anthromorphic fox went to get information about the situation at hand, she pondered exactly what to do in this situation. She wanted to use more of her psychic powers to help out, but her fear of her own capabilities and potential applications of a more... negative nature gave her the ability to resist the temptation of giving into that thought. After observing what the kitsune-esque lifeform was doing, she tilted her head a bit, wondering what exactly what was taking place.

f4ba3f47feb0845e44a0938fd71a8e79.png

She is afraid of her Psychic Powers because she believes they are the cause of her Parent's untimely demise.

a9c2a0974061bfdb336634ef9554b2a5.png

Attachments

• Frankie Richards (Mention:Location).png
    Frankie Richards (Mention:Location).png
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
The progress bar finally filled up and was replaced by the words 'Download Complete'. Hana smiled and looked over towards Tails. "I'm not just downloading it." She said with a slight smile that she tried yet failed to conceal. She looked down at her phone and spoke to it. "Athena, tell me everything you know about the war here." She said. "Of course D.Va," Athena replied, "There is currently a war which spans the corners of this galaxy between an alliance of species which includes the humans, and the Xenocs. The Xenocs are a race whose home planet is currently unknown, they launched an invasion on multiple planets and the reason for their attack is still unknown as when any have been captured, their language has been impossible to understand, however, it is known that they hunt all creatures other than Xenocs without prejudice." Athena stopped and Hana took the opportunity to explain something. "This is Athena," She was talking specifically to tails but spoke loud enough for everyone to hear her. "She's an AI and I didn't just get her to download the files from the computer but also to connect herself to the network, she's a part of this place's 'internet' so to speak so she has access to pretty much anything." Once Hana had finished explaining, Athena spoke again. "There was an incident recently which caused the death of a lot of people including an important military figure." She announced. "It would appear that this incident is believed to play a large part as to why everyone is being brought here."

The progress bar finally filled up and was replaced by the words 'Download Complete'. Hana smiled and looked over towards Tails. "I'm not just downloading it." She said with a slight smile that she tried yet failed to conceal. She looked down at her phone and spoke to it. "Athena, tell me everything you know about the war here." She said. "Of course D.Va," Athena replied, "There is currently a war which spans the corners of this galaxy between an alliance of species which includes the humans, and the Xenocs. The Xenocs are a race whose home planet is currently unknown, they launched an invasion on multiple planets and the reason for their attack is still unknown as when any have been captured, their language has been impossible to understand, however, it is known that they hunt all creatures other than Xenocs without prejudice." Athena stopped and Hana took the opportunity to explain something. "This is Athena," She was talking specifically to tails but spoke loud enough for everyone to hear her. "She's an AI and I didn't just get her to download the files from the computer but also to connect herself to the network, she's a part of this place's 'internet' so to speak so she has access to pretty much anything." Once Hana had finished explaining, Athena spoke again. "There was an incident recently which caused the death of a lot of people including an important military figure." She announced. "It would appear that this incident is believed to play a large part as to why everyone is being brought here."

• JasonWalker.png
    "Hmm... somehow, I doubt if it's just an 'accident' that we were brought here... hell, 'least it wasn't a coincidence for my last Portal Trips..."

"... Though I'm pretty sure them fighting other races for not being Xenocs would hold a lot of prejudice... don'cha mean 'Without Remorse', Athena?"

Jason held a light smirk.

"Great... trying to correct a machine, now... guess I can add that onto my list of 'Crazy Shit I've Done'..." he mumbled quietly.

“Yes correcting the machine for irrelevant reasons, a great entry for the ‘Crazy shit I done list’ and a great accomplishment for mankind.”

Robert deadpanned, apparently having radar ears and catching the comment that Jason whispered under his breath.

“So, according to the database the Xenocs are basically Space Nazis? -Achoo- Well it would appear that these people don’t have a high opinion on the Xenocs.”

The dripping wet teen questioned. He wasn’t quite sure that the database was all true or not, Well they should at least get some context on why they were sent here. After that he sneezed again. It would sure be nice if they had brought him a change of clothing.

“Yes correcting the machine for irrelevant reasons, a great entry for the ‘Crazy shit I done list’ and a great accomplishment for mankind.”

Robert deadpanned, apparently having radar ears and catching the comment that Jason whispered under his breath.

“So, according to the database the Xenocs are basically Space Nazis? -Achoo- Well it would appear that these people don’t have a high opinion on the Xenocs.”

The dripping wet teen questioned. He wasn’t quite sure that the database was all true or not, Well they should at least get some context on why they were sent here. After that he sneezed again. It would sure be nice if they had brought him a change of clothing.
  • JasonWalker.png
    Jason deadpanned back at him in response. "Nobody likes a smartass, kid. And besides that, when an AI is supposed to be able to speak to us, you're damn right it's good for Mankind to correct any errors. Otherwise, wars could be led into the wrong direction, and innocent people would die... but then again, I doubt if you know what that's like."

He then shrugged his shoulders at his second comment. "But yeah, seems like that's what they're sayin'. Thanks for the clarity, Poseidon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back