• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The mercs of Kivuli

JayKuro said:
Oh wow! You're really good! You can draw mine if you'd like to! :D
Will do! Is there anything in particular you want him to be doing? I haven't gotten a very good read on your character yet... I'm glad you like the drawing but that's just a doodle =P I used to draw ALL the time

314y1y8.jpg

[QUOTE="String Theory]Will do! Is there anything in particular you want him to be doing? I haven't gotten a very good read on your character yet... I'm glad you like the drawing but that's just a doodle =P I used to draw ALL the time
314y1y8.jpg

[/QUOTE]
You really are good though! You should continue!

He doesn't have to be doing anything in particular you can choose I don't mind! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
JayKuro said:
You really are good though! You should continue!
He doesn't have to be doing anything in particular you can choose I don't mind! :P
Can you tell me any more about what he looks like? All I've got to work with is the picture in your cs ^^*

Sure I can, although I must say I'm not the greatest at describing characters.

Kiyoko has bright pink hair that reaches down to his lower back and is well taken care of. His eyes are also pink with a slight tad of purple in them making them a little darker than his hair. He holds little to no body fat as well as no muscle (lol no abs either) and he's around 5'2 height wise. His skin is pretty pale even though he's often outside and in the sun.

Anything else in particular you need to know?

JayKuro said:
Sure I can, although I must say I'm not the greatest at describing characters.
Kiyoko has bright pink hair that reaches down to his lower back and is well taken care of. His eyes are also pink with a slight tad of purple in them making them a little darker than his hair. He holds little to no body fat as well as no muscle (lol no abs either) and he's around 5'2 height wise. His skin is pretty pale even though he's often outside and in the sun.

Anything else in particular you need to know?
What kind of clothing/armor does he wear and how does his race affect his appearance? In D&D faeries are about a foot tall and glow lol. I'm not sure what you're picturing this faerie to look like

[QUOTE="String Theory]What kind of clothing/armor does he wear and how does his race affect his appearance? In D&D faeries are about a foot tall and glow lol. I'm not sure what you're picturing this faerie to look like

[/QUOTE]
Lol sorry I haven't been thinking straight all day... I was literally picturing a human, get yourself together brain! Okay hope I get it right this time... He's about nine inches big not fully grown yet, and usually wears armor that isn't heavy, usually metal wristbands around his hands and ankles as well as a light chest plate in which he can easily move around in.

I've never drawn a minotaur before, they're tough! I'll probably have to try this one again later...

Edit: I just realized you hadn't even requested a drawing... My head is full of static today. Well here ya go anyway! haha

jh8mf4.jpg

@Frostbite

String Theory]Vera was a tough one too ^^* I had to go pretty cartoony to get her whole body done without taking a million years to do it. I hope you like it! [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2yo4qxs.jpg[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL]
xD I love it, thanks so much!

So sorry I've been holding up the RP guys! I'm playing with two new groups right now and I've had to learn 60 new songs which has been taking up all my time. I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow or not but I'll definitely jump back in the second I get the chance! Keep an eye out!

@StoneWolf18 @CoreyXIX @Frostbite @JayKuro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back