• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The mercs of Kivuli

StoneWolf18 said:
@String Theory Rather intriguing, though I must ask for limits upon things such as age, races, etc. ^_^
Hey, glad to see someone is interested! I'm leaving the races pretty open as long as you stick to a D&D/lord of the rings setting. As far as age goes, let the race decide that one! Were you curious about a particular race?

[QUOTE="String Theory]Hey, glad to see someone is interested! I'm leaving the races pretty open as long as you stick to a D&D/lord of the rings setting. As far as age goes, let the race decide that one! Were you curious about a particular race?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, alright. And now that you mention it, I've been itching to play a centuar lately...

Also! To get more exposure for your roleplay, I suggest heading over to the fantasy interest checks a posting a thread there with some information and the link to this here thread.

StoneWolf18 said:
Ah, alright. And now that you mention it, I've been itching to play a centuar lately...
Also! To get more exposure for your roleplay, I suggest heading over to the fantasy interest checks a posting a thread there with some information and the link to this here thread.
I think a centaur sounds perfect! Thanks for the advice, I'm new to this site

[QUOTE="String Theory]I think a centaur sounds perfect! Thanks for the advice, I'm new to this site

[/QUOTE]
Great! And I noticed, so welcome! :D

Lovely! I honestly thought I half-assed her bio but yah know, it works!

Now I gotta think how she's going to see the flier, considering I doubt she would fit though the door of the tavern. X3

Whoever happens to be in the tavern could run into your character on their way to the oak tree in the morning? To me that seems more likely than a centaur wandering into the middle of a port town =P

@StoneWolf18

String Theory]Whoever happens to be in the tavern could run into your character on their way to the oak tree in the morning? To me that seems more likely than a centaur wandering into the middle of a port town =P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL]
Mhm, I see your point. That'll work! ^^

String Theory]I think the three of us could get this started since we're all online right now. Y'all ready to go? =) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL] @JayKuro
Yep! You lead I'll follow.

String Theory]I think the three of us could get this started since we're all online right now. Y'all ready to go? =) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL] @JayKuro
Yep I'm ready!

I have a small bit written up, though I'm wondering if I should hold off posting for now considering there isn't much I could do at the moment. Unless a work around is found of course, which I do have a few ideas.

StoneWolf18 said:
I have a small bit written up, though I'm wondering if I should hold off posting for now considering there isn't much I could do at the moment. Unless a work around is found of course, which I do have a few ideas.
You're welcome to start setting the scene where you're at, I'm hoping to move through this introduction quickly. Of course feel free to jump in if you have ideas!

Hello. I have an interest in joining, but since this is based partially in D&D I'm asking the same question I would of anyone DM-like person: Are any classes disallowed?

CoreyXIX said:
Hello. I have an interest in joining, but since this is based partially in D&D I'm asking the same question I would of anyone DM-like person: Are any classes disallowed?
No, this is just in the general style and setting of D&D. As long as everything stays relatively balanced have at it!

[QUOTE="String Theory]No, this is just in the general style and setting of D&D. As long as everything stays relatively balanced have at it!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me. I'll get to work on a character right away then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back