• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Maze Runner, Anybody?

Dreamcast

I just seen Maze Runner: The Death Cure (it was wicked!!; pun definitely intended) tonight and now I'm craving some TMR plots! Find out just what I want to do below. If you wouldn't mind reading through the sections about me and what I'm looking for in a partner, though, that would be super ;).

About Me
First off, I've read the books (except The Fever Code) and seen all of the movies. I can only play OCs so if you're looking to do a canon x OC pairing I'll have to play the OC. I also can only play females. My male humans suck and I'm really self-conscious about them so I'd prefer to not even try. I also won't double up. I only want to play one main character, but I will play side characters as needed without a problem! I'm capable of writing simple one liners all of the way up to 2,000+ words or around four paragraphs. I only write in the third person. I'd like to think I have good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. Everybody makes mistakes, though, and I'm definitely no exception! I absolutely cannot code so I just won't do any kind of coding to make my posts pretty except bolding dialog or simple, easy stuff like that. I prefer threads and, while I'd like to stick to threads for these, I will RP through PM as well. I love to chat and to get to know my partner! Right now, my computer is getting fixed and my phone is... stupid among a million other problems, but I'll try to reply as much as I can. Please keep in mind I do struggle with depression and have some crappy crap going on irl in regards to a certain parent so there will be times I just have absolutely no motivation to even log on, but I try my hardest to not leave my partners hanging! I absolutely never ditch my partners. Even if I don't reply for a while, that doesn't mean I'm ditching! Unless I come out and tell you I'm not interested anymore, I don't want to stop RPing with you! Um... oh, limits! I knew I forgot something. I really don't have any limits. Just no drug/alcohol problems (I personally know people who have struggled with it so it's a topic I don't like to play), frequent intense language (basically I don't want to see an f-bomb every other word lol), and... I guess that's it! I'm totally okay with violence, gore, romance, etc. as long as it's within RPN rules. Well, I don't want to, anyways. I will only do mxf relationships. I think that's it! Oh, I'm in the EST, but I'm often up until at least 6am so timezones shouldn't be a problem... I just don't wake up very early, haha!

About You
I'm not really picky when it comes to partners. I just ask that you be okay with playing the canon character if we're going to do a canon x oc plot. Please be able to play the male character. Be able to capitalize, punctuate, and spell correctly. I'm not a grammar snob, I just want to be able to read and understand my partner's replies, even in OC chitchat. Please be friendly! I have social anxiety so I stress about what my partner is thinking about my replies, ideas, etc. and I find I stress less if my partner is friendly! Since the RP will be at least based on The Maze Runner series, please have read at least the first book/seen the first movie. It won't be very fun if my partner doesn't know how things work, haha. I really don't have a minimum require for literacy, but I would like at least a decent paragraph. If you could let me know your limits in advance, that would be great! Be able to help with the plot... or at least chip in every now and then. I come up with random plot twists and ideas often, but it's always nice to brainstorm with my partner. I really think that's it... like I said, I'm not picky! I just want somebody who will have fun RPing The Maze Runner with me!

What I Want to Do
Thank you for reading through those! If you did... you skimmers know who you are ;))). Haha, jk jk. I'm really down for almost any idea, but I do have several of my own. I'm fine with doing the book plot or the movie plot (we all know they're completely different lol) or a mixture of the two. I'm down for most character pairings. It might even be fun to do something with a post-ending plot. That would be really fun to do! Heck, anything would be really fun to do. I'll stop rambling and list some ideas for you (roles I'd like to play are underlined):

CANON x OC
Thomas x OC
Janson x OC
Minho x OC
Frypan x OC
Gally x OC
Newt x OC
And anything else xD. I'm craving Thomas and Janson the most!

OC x OC
Keeper of the Runners x Greenie
WICKED Member x Right Arm Member
Most anything based in the Maze, the Scorch, WICKED/the Right Arm... there's so many possibilities!

I also have this idea for a TMR x Sonic the Hedgehog crossover. Mobians and humans live in the same world. The Mobians are immune to the disease and rather than searching for a cure through the immune humans. Some Mobians are enslaved, others are constantly on the run, but they all live a life of fear all because WICKED is desperate to find a cure. Really, you wouldn't have to know the Sonic series because it would just use the Mobian race (the anthro species of the Sonic characters) and nothing else.
Feel like doing a TMR plot of some kind? Shoot me a message or reply here! Like I said I have several ideas, but I'd love to hear your own or come up with something with you! Please satisfy my craving... and go see the newest movie! It's awesome!:P

Well in that case I’ll have to pass on this, sorry. I rarely do canon x OC without a double, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back