• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Mansion [Accepting]

Dawn

large.jpg

"I FORGOT HOW TO CHANGE THE TV CHANNEL!" Dawn yelled to her siblings, waiting for a response. She wasn't the best at really anything, except for eating sweets that is. Their parents were gone, for a long time. She decided she wasn't ready to wait, and ate a few chocolates. Her pigtails were messy and undone, but she loved them.

She didn't want to keep yelling for everyone, so she pressed a bunch of buttons and got her channel on. "Yay!" She said, as she sat down to watch, with a bag of sweets. 

buddhist_monk_by_junefeier-d54e27t.png

Sheng was doing some morning meditation when he heard Dawn yell out that she had forgotten how to change channels. With an amused chuckle Sheng descended the stairs from his room to find that dawn had managed to figure out how to do it once again. Sheng frowned a bit however when he saw her eating chocolates before a meal. " Come now Dawn. If you eat your sweets before the meal you will ruin your appetite." The monk in training said as he sat down beside Dawn, " Would you like it if I prepared some breakfast for you?"

A

@Kitty_Lover

"No one told me to get dressed "she  said sitting next to Dawn. Shiina had a mental illness causing her to not do anything until told but she can sometimes pick different habits up. Shiina nodded as sheng offered her pancakes 

@Kitty_Lover

@SleepyBuddha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheng cleared his throat as he noticed Shiina on nothing but her underwear and tried not to put too much thought into it. " Good Morning Shiina. I'm about to fix Dawn some pancakes. Would you like some as well?" Sheng said as he began getting the ingredients to make the pancakes. " Now Dawn you can have chocolate chips in your pancakes, but you must promise me that you won't snack on sweets until lunch alright?" Sheng asked not looking up as he began working the stove. He was really trying to avoid looking at Shiina on her underwear."Shiina would you please go get dressed? I'll have some good prepared by then."

@Kitty_Lover @TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you Dawn. How is school going? Are you having any difficulty?" Sheng asked as he started making the pancakes. Being one of the few within the mansion with a job besides his own aspirations he did his best to make sure at least Dawn could get into a good school. " Shiina how are you this morning?" Sheng asked as he flipped the pancakes.

Sheng let out a sigh of relief once Shiina came back down with some cloths on. "Thank you Dawn." Sheng whispered as he set the pancakes in front of the little one. Sheng smiled at Shiina, " Anything you need to do today Shiina? "

@Kitty_Lover @TheAnimeRabbit

Sheng kept smiling as Shiina concentrated on her 'needs'. "Well we can take care of eating right now at least." Sheng said putting another set of pancakes in front of Shiina. " Go ahead and eat the pancakes Shiina. I'll get you something to drink as well." Sheng said patting dawn's head before going to the fridge.

Matthew could smell the pancakes as he walked back in the house form his morning run. He walked into the room shirtless with his phone strapped to his arm earbuds in his ears he was sweaty as usual. Taking the earbuds out he walked over to the table "GOOD MORNING FAMILY!!!!!!" He said loudly and happily as he did most mornings "so pancakes today huh gonna guess Dawns' idea" he said smiling taking a drink of his water 

IMG_0292.JPG

Drake had been up for a little bit now working out in the weight room for a while. As he heard every one through the house he sighed a little and put down the weights he was using walking over to a chair and pulling off the athletic shirt he had on it and putting it on so he was in some shorts and a shirt his dog tags hanging gently Around his neck. Then he made his way out of the weight room and towards where everyone was. When he got there he walked past dawn gently ruffling her hair in a gentle brotherly love like way as he passed by then went to the fridge to get a drink. "Yeah he's loud. Matthew is so loud I probably could have heard him from the back yard." He said sending a teasing smirk Mathews way as he grabbed a Gatorade to drink 

@Kitty_Lover

@Cal Rader

" hey at least it's easy to tell if I'm in a bad mood" he said smiling knowing Drake was just teasing him. Matthew grabbed a couple pancakes and drizzled some maple syrup on them before casually eating as he texted on his phone "thank you for the pancakes sheng" he said smiling as his phone dinged 

Shiina finished her pancakes and suddenly stood bolt upright and strided out of the room. Then around 10 mins later she walked back in wearing a white dress with a long pink bow tied around her waist. She was carrying her phone and car keys. She made a beeline for drake holding up her phone witch had a text message on screen saying for her to come to the art exebtion on this date in...5 minuets. "drive me?" she asked putting the keys in his hand.

@Daniel reaving

@Kitty_Lover

@Cal Rader

@SleepyBuddha

IMG_0292.JPG

"hey I'm always in a bad mood." He said as he walked over to him gently ruffling his hair and moving his head around teasingly. When shiina came over though it surprised him a little bit of course he would say yes. Sighing a little he grabbed her Keys. "Fine but we are taking my car." He said to her.

@TheAnimeRabbit

@Cal Rader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back