• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☾ the manor on prescott lane-out of character ☽

Characters
Here
Alright, three is enough. I still need to be an ass to the rest, after all.

Hope none of y'all can read minds and/or predict the future. Cause I sense that Daniel will provide an interesting future.
Then you're in luck that I didn't choose premonition, which was what I was gonna go for originally.

latest

And there! One of the images is busted, but i literally cant be arsed to fix it.

He's resourceful, he's angry, he's got a gun and literally no reason not to use it left: Meet Daniel, everyone!

Hey peoples sorry I haven’t been active on this I’ve been working a lot but now I’m gonna finish my character and start accepting then get started on the discord. If you want to either tag people who might be interested or apply for another role go right ahead!!

OK the moment is here! Since it was only you guys that applied you're all excepted except for Dovinique Dovinique and Clover221B Clover221B for you two I'm still deciding who I want to accept. If one of you isn't accepted you are more than welcomed to apply for a different role and I am guaranteed you will be accepted for it. But for the others, I have the discord ready and the link is right here! BELIAL. BELIAL. AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Athanas Athanas SweetSublime SweetSublime

Last edited:
Hi, I think I will give up the role so Clover can take it.
I've been busy and instead of dropping out in the middle of RP, guess I will give it to someone who might be more active than me =) Good luck with the RP!

Hi, I think I will give up the role so Clover can take it.
I've been busy and instead of dropping out in the middle of RP, guess I will give it to someone who might be more active than me =) Good luck with the RP!
Thank you Dovinique. I'll let Irenic confirm that they're happy I take the role too. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back