• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☾ the manor on prescott lane-character sheet ☽

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• The Manor on Prescott Lane

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Zakharina-Venditti.jpg

Faceclaim : Angelina Danilova
Zakharina-Venditti-Name.png

Purple-Divider.png

BASIC
What is your name?
"Zakharina Venditti."

Do you have any nicknames or aliases?
"People mostly call me Zay for short, or you can call me Zakharina too. I don't mind."

How old are you?
"I'm 21, but next November will be 22."

When is your birthday?
"Scorpion girl, 6 November."

Where were you born?
"Originally born in Moscow."

What is your preferred gender?
"Female."

What is your sexual orientation?
"I'd say... I'm straight, but I don't know."

What supernatural role are you?
"The shapeshifter."

What is the one power you have?
"What is the name of the ability to move things without touching it...? Telekinesis! Yes, I develop that kind of power, but you know, just basic stuff. Don't expect me to kill people by mentally breaking their bones. Why would someone do that anyway?"

Do you have a job? If so what and where is it?
TBA
Zakharina.png

Purple-Divider.png

APPEARANCE
What color is your character's hair and what style is it in?
"I used to have longer hair, but it was too much trouble. So, I cut it up to my shoulder until now. I want to color my hair ash gray, do you think it will look good on me?"

What is your height?
"Taller than most girls I assume, 5 feet 9 inches. Ah... maybe I should go modeling."

What is your weight?
"Hey, it's a secret!"
(Zay is 138 lbs)
What is your eye color?
"The most captivating color, according to research mind you. It's green."

What is your skin tone?
"Err... white?"

What build do you have?
"You can say I have an ideal weight for my height. Wow, that rhymes."

Do you have body modifications?
"See here, I have two extra piercings on my left ear. Yes, just that."

What is your ethnicity?
"I'm Russian. Is that ethnicity? Or race?"

What are your most striking features?
"Hmm... Let me think... Maybe my tall figure? Oh! I have soft freckles on my face, start from my right cheek then nose then to the left cheek."

What physical attributes do you dislike about yourself?
"I wish I have a shorter body, you know like 5' 5'' is enough."
Z.png

Purple-Divider.png

PERSONA
What are your five top vices?
"You do realize that this question is subjective, right?"
Envious, resentful, stubborn, secretive, bossy
What are your five top virtues?
"This one too, sorry, can't give you the answer. I might end up bragging myself."
Honest, loyal, ambitious, determined, perfectionist
What are your five quirks?
"Quirks... I'm left-handed and very light sleeper, that's what I can tell you. Maybe you should ask my roommates about this one."
Left-handed
Zay walks extremely quick, even though she is not in a hurry
Likes to call someone with a unique nickname made up by her
Obsessed with food, but hardly gain weight
Very light sleeper

What are three of your most annoying roommate habit(s)?
"That's a hard question. Well, I'm a morning person. So when I already get up, I will immediately do my morning activities and it can be kinda noisy. Then, I tend to put my current favorite song on repeat like a hundred times until everyone, not only me, memorize the lyrics words by words. The last one, I often get complained about being a super clean freak, but in my defense, that's not annoying. I'm trying to keep our room clean and tidy, bacteria-free. They often get rebuked by me, but it's for our own sake, right? Right?"

Do you have any roommate pet peeves?
"I'm not really the nagging type, but I have 2 basic rules. Don't snore and don't be a slob. Oh one more thing, don't slam the door please."

What are the three things that excite you?
"Summer! Good food! New clothes!"

What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you? (Locations will be added later).
TBA

Any significant relationships?
"I have several people worth mentioning. First, there is my childhood friend, Lucia. The kindest girl I ever met, she is one of the humans that know about my secret identity and very cool with it. She accepts me for who I am and always has my back. It's so sad that I have to move here while her staying in Moscow. We still chat and call each other though, she will come here when summer holiday comes! Second, my ex-boyfriend, err... I shouldn't have mentioned him. Move on to the last one, my parents and siblings, they will always have special spots in my hearts. Now, I miss them... I should call them tonight."
(Might add more later, open for relationship suggestion)

KindheartedWildEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

"Wow, didn't realize I kinda look cute with long hair."

Purple-Divider.png

BACKGROUND
Zakharina Venditti was adopted since she was a baby. Her biological parents remained unknown, making it impossible to trace her supernatural origin. She had two older brothers, Demian and Alaska, who were 6 years and 8 years older than her. They were the ones who encourage their parents to adopt Zay. They were longing for a baby sister and as soon as they met little Zay, their brotherly instincts suddenly overwhelmed them.

Zay's childhood was great, there were no flashy events until she was 8. She was playing at the school as usual when all of a sudden, a strange mutation overwhelmed her body, making her child's body transformed into an adult, her teacher more precisely. The other kids who were playing with her, screaming in horror and ran away from the confused little Zay. Back then, supernatural was bizarre, not many were aware of their being. Alaska immediately picked her up from school which was turned upside down because of the incident. Zay was the very first supernatural to get caught in action.

For months after that, Zay's house always full of curious reporters, hungry for news. Her father and brothers tried their best to drive out them, but their will were unbreakable, they kept coming and coming every single day. On the other hand, her mother was busy calming Zay down who apparently taken back by her own power. Getting through that event was exhausting, but they managed to handle it. With great support from her family and her best friend, Lucia, Zay able to get back to her feet and accept her unique condition.

Zay tried to live normally for the next several years, picking up her scattered life together. However, a broken vase would never be the same again. Not only her, sometimes her family also got bad treatment for having Zay in their family. Worry about her family's well being, Zay decided to move away from her hometown. Her idea was opposed, of course, but her plan was absolute. At the age of 18, she heard about a manor where supernatural gathered together. After teary sendoff, she packed her stuff and moved to where she belonged, The Manor on Prescott Lane.
Zay.png

Purple-Divider.png

Are you open about being a Supernatural?
"I don't mind sharing my identity honestly, but some things are better left untold for others' sake."

How do you regard your "unique" condition?
"It was great! You can basically do whatever without people knowing it is your doing. Also, I can make money from it, but let's keep it my secret."

How long have you known about your condition?
"Since I accidentally shapeshifted to one of my teachers when I was 7... or 8 maybe, don't really remember."

Last edited:
Portrait.jpg
Face claim: Bridget Satterlee

1594829294071.png
Basic:
What is your name?
"My full name? Alexandria Arabella Montague, a mouthful, I know."

"Alex, I much prefer that, or 'Lex. Alexandria is too pompous. I've been known as Bella too, what feels like a long time ago. Alex is fine."

How old are you?
"Twenty-two. I mean, that's what I look like, isn't it? At least until I feel like playing around with my face again."

When is your birthday?
"December 1st."

"My preferred? As in, my gender? Female. But I prefer men, they aren't as irritating."

"Heterosexual, like I said women are needy."

"I can shapeshift. You wanna see? Fifty bucks."

What power do you have?
"Like I said, I can shapeshift. But if I focus hard enough I can change the way something looks, how it's depicted to other people, so I don't know if I'd class it as really a power. I've transformed things completely once or twice, but I don't do that anymore."

Do you have a job? If so, where is it?
To be confirmed.

Appearance:
Obviously Alexandria's appearance changes frequently with her ability to shapeshift, however her natural appearance tends to remain the same. With the ability to shapeshift, there are benefits one can't help but take advantage of, like eating whatever, whenever and putting on no weight. The dark eyes and hair have always been part of Alexandria's natural appearance, although her eye colour tends to change more often than not. It was the first part of her discovering her powers, her eyes changing colour depending on her mood. More difficult than not to control, especially when she's angry. Naturally they settle at an emerald shade of green, as natural and pure as the fur trees in the hills. Against her dark locks her eyes compliment the blend of charcoal and chocolate, her hair falling a couple of inches past her shoulders. The usually straight and tousled looking style modified with a little shapeshifting to save her ironing out the natural waves that just aren't curls or poker straight. At 5'7 Alex classes herself as being pretty average height wise, and has played about making herself appear taller in the past, but now settles for as much of her true self as she can, not wanting to be defined by her powers.

Persona:
"Honestly? I'm probably a bit manipulative, too flirty, lazy because I use my powers too much, eh, too sarcastic, critical, I get bored easily, I don't open up easily, is that five? I could probably go on."

What are your top five virtues?
"Hah, five? I can't do five. Erm, I can be intelligent at times. I have great taste in music, self proclaimed, of course. Ooh, I can make a killer cocktail. Erm, I'm honest, but probably too much so, which might make it another vice. I will do anything for those I love. Five virtues was definitely a lot harder than five vices, that says a lot about me, I'm sure."

"I can fold my tongue in half, literally in half, not just roll it. Would you class my eyes changing colour without me realising as a quirk? I also can't click, does that count? My books are organised in colour order, that's probably not a quirk, it's probably that I'm just a bit sad. I ride a motorbike too? Let's say they all count as quirks."

What are three of your most annoying roommate habits?
"I hate taking the bins out and avoid it all costs, I know that is super annoying, they've told me. I'm probably too sarcastic too, I mean, I wouldn't exactly class myself as friendly. Also, my motorbike is probably a little irritating with the noise it makes, especially when it's late."

"When people are just too friendly, like I just don't need you coming to check on me in my room because you haven't seen me all day, there is a reason for that. Or when girls are desperate to be your friend, I get it, we live together, we don't have to share everything together. Including my shampoo, don't ever use my shampoo. If you want better shampoo, buy some, don't just use mine, ugh."

What are three things that excite you?
"My motorbike, can danger be one? Does that make me sound like a psychopath? Let's even it out with new music from my favourite bands."

Where are your usual haunts?
To be confirmed.

"Not anymore, nope. Not here anyway. I dont see my family anymore, it was too dangerous with my powers when I didn't have a better hold on them. I've got a little sister who I miss a lot though. I also have an old friend, but I guess, he isn't significant anymore."

Background:
Alexandria ended up at the manor after a series of unfortunate events. A few wise words were given to her, with great power comes great responsibility. Only, she hadn't quite yet mastered the depth and strength her powers allowed.

As a child of a young age her eyes used to change colour, at first her parents had considered it as just a trick of the light. Until it became too common not to notice anymore. They gave her large framed glasses to hide away her abnormality. At ten years old she found that she could make people laugh by contouring her face into others. How her little sister giggled when her face flipped through Alex's favourite television characters. The giggling stopped when her parents took her to the doctors as they explained she was some sort of freak, that her face was deformed and she was like some sort of witch. She didn't change her face again for a while after that, not until some of the girls at school started to get curvier and the boys' attention. It was funny how she developed overnight, so quickly. That her dark hair and green eyes turned blonde and sea blue within a day. She might have been prettier and had the boys attention, but now she was deemed as a freak. Was Alexandria some sort of witch? Don't go to close to her or she'll turn you too.

Before the term had even ended, she'd felt more of an outsider than ever and jumped at the chance to go to boarding school when her parents offered it. She went as someone who wasn't known as a freak, but someone she hadn't had the chance to be before. It turned out popularity didn't make you many friends either, not real ones. Except one boy in her form class, someone who'd seen her eyes flicker from blue to brown in a matter of moments and hadn't ran at first sight. Instead they'd become friends, he even encouraged Alexandria's gift and they used it to their own advantage. Until things went wrong, they took it too far and it wasn't Alex who ended up hurt. Something so pure and fun had gone wrong in a matter of moments, Henry had ended up being shot for them trespassing and he'd died that night. It was all fun and games when she'd turned the water into wine. But turning the water into flames was trickier, it was stupid and then the old barn caught alight too quickly. It was too late to save it and they had to run. Only they weren't supposed to be caught.

To say Alexandria went off the rails from there, wouldn't have been a lie, more of an understatement. Until too much trouble ended her in jail, only she was thankful when the owner of the manor bailed her out, just before she became a test subject. This was her last chance because no matter how or what she tried, her powers weren't going away.

Are you open about being a supernatural?
"No. I have abnormalities as my parents would have called it, but I don't share them with people. Knowingly anyway. Why would I, to give people another reason to dislike me or pretend they do?"

How do you regard your 'unique' condition?
"I hate it. I hate it so much. But I use it to my advantage now, it's not like I have anything to lose anymore."

"Since I was about ten, I guess. I didn't really know how to use it properly for a long while, I still don't really know if I do."

Last edited:
basic
looks
persona
background
  • basic

the werewolf.

What is your name?
    ✓ "Aiden Abernathy, and it's all I'll ever be."
    ✓ "Ma calls me pup, but everyone else calls me Aide-- you know, when the last syllable isn't worth it."
    How old are you?
    ✓ "Twenty-five, and already feeling my bones ache."
    When is your birthday?
    ✓ "Uhh... September 7th, but don't ask why I hesitated."
    Where were you born?
    ✓ "Massena, right at the border of Canada and New York."
    ✓ "Male, for sure."
    ✓ "Far as I know, I like women, but any type of women, so long as they look feminine."
    ✓ "Been a werewolf all my life."
    ✓ "I've always been one in tune with animals, more than my siblings. I can speak to them, in a way. Sounds like gibberish and clicking to you probably, but perfect English to me. Helps with infestations."

coded by weldherwings.

BASICS:
What is your name?
✓ "Aiden Abernathy, and it's all I'll ever be."
✓ "Ma calls me pup, but everyone else calls me Aide-- you know, when the last syllable isn't worth it."
How old are you?
✓ "Twenty-five, and already feeling my bones ache."
When is your birthday?
✓ "Uhh... September 7th, but don't ask why I hesitated."
Where were you born?
✓ "Massena, right at the border of Canada and New York."
✓ "Male, for sure."
✓ "Far as I know, I like women, but any type of women, so long as they look feminine."
✓ "Been a werewolf all my life."
✓ "I've always been one in tune with animals, more than my siblings. I can speak to them, in a way. Sounds like gibberish and clicking to you probably, but perfect English to me. Helps with infestations."

LOOKS
Aiden is very conventionally attractive, but that's not to say that he always uses it to his advantage. His hair is usually cropped short, and is a highlighted milk chocolate brown. Thanks to the summer rays, there is an occasional streak of a lighter, almost golden brown to his hair. In the winter and fall it darkens quite a bit, while his complexion lightens slightly. He's an outdoorsy guy, and thus during the summer he looks like the picture of a sports model. His blue eyes are bright, and usually alight with some sort of excitement or genuine kindness. It's hard to find him ever frowning, but when he does, it's almost like a disappointed father. His lips dip down, crease and sometimes his nose scrunches up to REALLY show he's upset. There is still a touch of youth to his face, despite appearing to be several years older than he already is (which may have to do with Lycan genetics, it's a complicated matter). He's only grown out his beard once, and while it was gratifying to his masculine identity, he felt like he looked too much like his father, and shaved it immediately. Usually he keeps a solid scruff, give or take a bit of neck stubble.

The Lycan stands at a whopping six foot five, and is aware of certain advantages that his height has: reaching the top shelf, cleaning the gutters, and tripping over little things that are just out of his eye sight. He's fit, with a natural advantage of having a supernatural immunity and disposition. Not unbearably large, but Aiden likes to maintain his abs and butt (which he prides himself on having, and won't shy away from shaking it in the face of a close friend). Very much the All-American sports-boy, Aiden dresses only passably well. He went through his phases of complete and utter incompetency in fashion, but his sisters and his ex made sure to whip the guy into shape. Now he wears plain tees usually, occasionally with a jean button up as a light jacket, or one of those thin flannels that aren't quite flannels. Aiden's body temperature is usually quite high, and thus he dresses casually above anything layered or bulky. Jeans are his go-to, no doubt with a few rips and holes from wear and tear.

One of his most defining features might be his smell. He adores woodsy scents, and usually will put on something sandalwood or something oak. There's always the tinge of cigarette smoke as well, though he tries to hide it for posterity sake. He sucks on mints to hide the scent of it on his breath. After a full moon though, he just smells like a wet dog until he can find a shower.
PERSONA
✓ "Hate to say it, but I'm a control freak. Clean freak too, if you ask my roommates. I don't mean to seem neurotic and fussy, but I can be. I like to make sure people are okay, and hell, I'll even sacrifice something for the sake of their safety. And, uhh... that's not five is it? Well, I'm forgetful and absentminded too, clearly."
✓ "Okay, good stuff about me; I can do that. I'm brave, that's for sure. I always looked after my siblings, and got them out of a lot of trouble over the years. I care a lot about people, maybe too much, and I'm not afraid to be affectionate. I'm pretty damn smart too, not to toot my horn, and handy as well. Resourceful, even, and I'll DIY the hell out of random shit around the place."
✓ "Cigarettes are my go to when I'm feeling particularly anxious, and I tend to tap the box a lot before I head out. I'm one of those worry-worts that cleans a shit ton when they're thinking about stressful things. I keep my hands busy most of the time as well, maybe 'cause I've got so much energy built up in me. I'm also well known for pacing on the phone, and I often go for runs when I'm feeling anxious and don't want to annoy anyone around me."
✓ "Prolly all the cleaning, and making sure everyone else pulls their weight in chores. Also, don't sue me, but I sometimes leave the toilet seat up. Only the girls complain though, and what would they prefer? I piss outside? Oh, and sometimes I DO leave the doors and windows open even in the winter. I run warm, okay?"
✓ "It's real simple for me: clean up after yourself, don't break shit, and be friendly. Is it that hard? Lot of us in this place, we gotta keep a tight ship otherwise we're no better than animals. And even they know how to tidy up and make friends."
✓ "Don't make fun of me, but I love playing ball. I was playing football and water polo in high school and college, and it's a good excuse to chase a ball and bat it around. I go nuts for tennis balls, and I hate to admit that. I love listening to old school rock music, really loud, and that gets me GOING! Last of all, I get excited over making plans to go out with friends. Camping, hiking, drive around town-- I love drives-- all of that is just great."
What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you? (Locations will be added later).

✓ "My family is everything. There's my mom, Shanna, my three younger brothers, Dylan, Nick and Tyler, and then my two younger sisters, Mikaylah and Courtney. My dad, Arthur, passed a couple years ago. For everyone else... there's my roommates of course, my childhood friend Tiago who I moved to San Fran with originally, a group of work friends that I frequent the bars with, and my ex, Hannah, that I still hang around with. We're just friends, of course. Aside from that, no romance for me right now. Kinda focusin' on myself."
BACKGROUND
✓ "I mean, to other supernaturals sure. But, ya know, Ma taught us to keep it secret. Lot of stigma against lycan, werewolves, and whatnot. Besides, easy to judge a guy based on what he does on a full moon versus any other day of the week."
✓ "Great benefits for sports, hate to cheat like that, but it's true. Otherwise, sometimes it's more of a hindrance than a help. I hate to say it, but I'd much rather be a regular guy. It's what holds my family together but...I dunno."
✓ "Known about it since I was thirteen or so, and learned all about it real quick."

Aiden is the oldest of the Abernathy kids, and was perhaps the very thing that prevented his parents from splitting in the first place. Shanna was a lively, party-girl from Buffalo and Arthur was a reserved, bookworm of a man. How they even got together no one really knew, and no one really predicted they'd start dating in the first place. But Shanna was in love with the illusive Arthur. To her benefit, they both came from fairly well-known packs within the Lycan community in New York. Shanna's pack was more laidback, whereas Arthur was a traditionalist. The Abernathy pack is one of the eldest in New England, dating all the way back to the arrival of the Mayflower. Shanna's family encouraged the two to get together, and Arthur did find himself smitten with the girl... but it just wasn't working. They broke up many times, got back together, and then broke up again. The saving grace for the two was the birth of Aiden, which cemented whatever fragile relationship the two had. They married when Aiden was six months old, and the family flourished from there.

However, whatever fragility they had wasn't fixed by the birth of their children. It was almost an excuse, maybe. Aiden witnessed more than enough fights, and heard the yelling, to make sense of it from a young age. Occasionally he heard the slaps and the screams, but they were quickly muffled-- but guilt plagued the boy. He wanted to save his mother, and grew to loathe his father. Arthur, although a self proclaimed pacifist, was an awful drunk. Clearly dealing with his own issues, he drank himself to sleep almost every night. Shanna had to keep face when the family or the pack members came for lunch and parties. Aiden had no issue subbing in to help his mom, or to take care of his many siblings.

They lasted fifteen years as a married couple. Happily separating, but remaining civil for the kids, Aiden was happy to get his mother away from his father. Arthur had proved himself to be quite the shitty person, according to Aiden, and to this day he refuses to think of his father kindly.

School was a solid experience for Aiden. It was an escape from the busy life at home, that's for sure, and he thrived with all the attention and friends he made at school. From day one he was a sports kid, and from day two he proved himself to be less of an academic than his father would have liked. Shanna supported her son regardless, but Arthur had pushed for something better from Aiden. Their relationship contributed a bit to the tension that they had together, but for his mother's sake Aiden never fought with his father.

Another thing that brought the family together was their genealogy. The Lycan blood was strong in the werewolves, and Aiden never felt unsure or confused as to what was happening to him. His first transformation happened during puberty, and his mother was by his side the whole way to explain what was changing in him-- in more ways than one. He joined a 'boy scouts' club, which was really just a camp that the pack made for all their younger kids to learn about their werewolf sides. He made a few friends from there, and although he was well aware of everything, there was a disconnect. While he had these special abilities, and wasn't human, he had to keep it all a secret. To that as well, he had to pretend like it never existed, enough that he began to hope that it would just go away. He kept these reservations to himself, but the insecurity bloomed in him, creating a bit of anxiety in the boy.

After his parents separated, it wasn't too soon after that Arthur ended up passing. Aiden doesn't like to talk about it too much, and as much as he hated his father, he was convinced that it wasn't an accidental death. But he never pressed on it, maybe afraid of what would result, and simply consoled his mother through the grieving process.

Late high school was when Aiden found his niche. He'd joined a shop class and found that wood working was his calling. He loved to work with wood, steel, and all the lot. He created a lot of furniture just from the class alone. His teacher told him he could make a job out of it, and Aiden was interested in that idea. Alongside that, his football career was taking off as well. He was a star player, no thanks to certain advantages, and by his senior year he was pressed by a couple colleges on the coast to attend, with pretty amazing scholarships. Things were going great, and Aiden was torn between the two but encouraged by his mother to do what he wanted. Yet, seeing her being the sole provider for a gaggle of young pups, and trying to maintain her own happiness... it wasn't an easy choice for Aiden.

He remained in Massena after high school, seeking an apprenticeship in Norfolk for work. Aside from that, he stayed as close to home as he can. It pained him to not pursue sports, but at least he enjoyed what he was doing. But it was still small-town living for Aiden, and the constant reminder that he was anything but human.

In Norfolk Aiden met Tiago, who was also working at the shop. The two hit it off and Tiago mentioned that he was thinking of moving across the country, wanting to get out of their small towns. Aiden was interested in the idea, but once again felt guilty at the prospect of leaving his mother. Enough back and forth between the two finally got Aiden out of the shell he'd created for himself. His two younger brothers also expressed interest in leaving, and with the four of them, they finally made their way to San Francisco. Tiago and Aiden worked together for a time, opening a small business of hand-made crafts and furniture. Evidently that was the perfect type of business for San Francisco, and there was a minor success for the guys. It was great for Aiden, as living with Tiago and his brothers gave the man a sense of humanity. He felt normal, as normal could be, and it was around that time that he met Hannah.

She was beautiful, and vivacious, and not the type of girl you'd find in Massena. She was a blues singer at a local bar by night, and worked her days as an intern at a law firm. They met when Aiden and Tiago were out for the night, shooting the shit and celebrating the opening of their store. They hit it off immediately, a rush of insatiable lust and romance blossoming between the two of them. Suffice to say, Aiden was smitten for her; but Hannah was like a passing star. She was bright, and beautiful when she was in his eyes but just as quickly her feelings faded for him. He wasn't sure if she just got bored, or maybe he wasn't the typical 'bad-boy' she went for, but she never stopped caring about him. He was thankful for that at least, but it crippled his esteem for a while. He's still got... some sort of feelings for her, but knows that it could never go anywhere. She was all of that and he was... not human. The idea loomed on him once they broke up that he'd have to probably find another lycan for his partner, whenever the time came. That prospect made Aiden feel even lonelier, and he's been a bit more reserved romantically since then. A few flings here and there, but nothing permanent.

Tiago got himself a girlfriend at some point, and Aiden's brothers had interested in moving to Los Angeles. Aiden now without house and home, was looking for roommates for some time before he stumbled upon a rather perfect scenario. That was three years ago.

Last edited:

• What is your name?
    "Alec Mortimer Simons, pleasure."

"I go by Mortimer. Or Al. Whatever you want really."

How old are you?
    "Twenty-four, as far as everyone knows." [He's been around since the dawn of time.]

When is your birthday?
    "November two. I know, hilarious right?"

Where were you born?
    "Vancouver, Canada... for this life, is my excuse."

"Male. Though my depictions vary, a lot."

"Love is beautiful, but it is not for me."

"The guide to the dead himself, the Grim Reaper."

"Instant teleportation. It's useful for transporting the dead to their next destination."

TBA

Last edited:
avice lauriel beaumont
visage

What is your name?
"My name is Avice Lauriel Beaumont...pleasure is all mine hun"
"I usually go by avi and my father calls me beaubear...don't ever call me the later"
How old are you? We would prefer people between 20 and 25.
"In human years I am twenty-three years old and in vampire years...I'm just old that's all you need to know"
When is your birthday?
"Its December seventeenth"
Where were you born?
"I was born in Strasbourg, France..."
"I prefer to call a female, make sure to use the appropriate pronouns around me"
"I've been around for many years to know that it doesn't matter who you love...as long as you love them for who they are..."
"Hmmm let's see...I can't die, the last time I had actual food was centuries ago...and I can only drink blood...so you tell me..."
"On top of reading minds, I can hypnotize people into doing my bidding...fun isn't ?"

"Dark...dark...dark brown...and long...next"
What is your height?
"I am five foot five inches...but at least I'm not a midget"
What is your weight?
"Kind of rude to ask a woman that but if you insist I am one hundred and thirty-five pounds"
What is your eye color?
"They're originally gold but so people aren't suspicious they're brown"
What is your skin tone?
"Ummm...in modern terms ummm Fenty 498?"
What build do you have?
"I'm more on the ectomorphic side of the body spectrum...still pretty rude to ask"
"Tattoos and piercings in places that do not concern you"
What is your ethnicity?
"African and French..."
"Hmmmm...my lips, my eyes...eyebrows...basically my whole face hun"
"I cannot stand my nose it's annoying one minute its a bunny nose the next it's a pig nose"
Avice Beamont
twenty-three
pansexual
cis-female
she/her
@purp.alpaca
positive traits

"My top five? Hmmm...I would have to say compassionate...I have a heart when my humanity is on that is. I am helpful in whatever way I can because I feel like I need to make it up when my humanity is turned off. I can be nurturing and have somewhat of a mothering mode. If anyone needs advice on relationships or basically anything I am always happy to help, just don't ask for the same advice a second time. I'm more of like the mother hen around the house and since we all like a clean house I organize the cleaning chart and when we all do a whole-house cleaning. Being born in the 1800s has its perks I guess...I've lived through some events in world history and have a keen memory of everything that has taken place so I have a broad knowledge of a lot of things. I hate it when people have no idea what they are talking about in history and I just enjoy correcting people when they're wrong. I can be very sympathetic as well, I have feelings just like everyone else. I don't see anything wrong with being a sympathetic vampire it makes me feel more like a human. It takes a lot to upset me so I like to say that my temperance is great. I do have pet peeves like everyone else but unless it is something really going to tick me off I don't get upset very easily."
negative traits
"My top five vices? Ummm...addiction...I have an addiction problem and its blood. Just like a newborn the smell of blood can cause me to go insane and have a hunt for it. I have a fridge of blood packs that I secretly purchase from the local blood bank thanks to a friend who works there. I tried drinking animal blood since I was a little baby but some vampires can only consume human blood and I am one of them. I feel terrible after doing so but it's the only way I can survive. On nights where my craving is too strong for me to control I will go on a blood-drinking rampage. I have doubts all the time, I doubt I won't be accepted for who I am and will be deemed as a monster. I fear I will have to run away again if any other human found out who I was. Although nothing of the sorts has happened, I don't want the military coming after me or my family. Yeah, I am an immortal being that has gone through many centuries of life but I have the same doubts that normal people have, will I get asked out? Will I get that promotion at work? Just because I am a vampire doesn't mean I don't have a conscience or heart. I am very impatient, I don't have time to stop and smell the roses. When I become impatient I tap my foot or roughly tap my hand on a counter or table. When I am really in a hurry she will use her vampire speed to get herself somewhere in half the time, but I make sure to do it discreetly. When I am impatient I'm snarky and brutal which I later apologize for because I really don't mean it. Merciless. While in my vampire state the taste of blood is too powerful for me I lose my humanity. I will not care for the person's life while I'm taking their blood from their system, I won't care about the look of fear in their eyes or their screams ringing through my ears. Once my humanity is back I immediately regret what I've done. I feel sick to my stomach and lock myself in my room for exactly three days, I feel like no one would truly understand what I am and I tend to keep my emotions to myself during those three days. I will self-indulge in blood when my energy levels are low I will go out of my way to get it. Originally I have blood bags stored in an individual fridge for when I need them but when I really have a craving for blood I would rather suck the blood from a human neck than a plastic bag from a building full of sick people.

likes & dislikes

"I Scratch my head when thinking. Lick my fangs when I'm hungry. I really love listening to indie, alternative rock, and trap music its just something about the beats in the songs that make me want to get up and dance. I also mumble to myself."
"There will be times I leave blood bags all over the house, I'll clean them up eventually and I always promise I won't do it again yet that promise is always broken. I will sometimes come home really late with blood on my mouth and clothes, and if there are any drops of blood on the floor or smearings of blood on the walls in the middle of the night you can hear me scrubbing the walls and floors while lecturing to myself about what I did. I tend to throw away other people's food that is in the fridge in the trash if I think it is spoiled and has gotten yelled at many times because of it."
"Do not under any circumstances leave my room and not close the door. Do not sneak up on me, I may have heightened senses but if I'm in the zone coming up behind and scaring me results in a slap in the face. I don't like loud noises for they hurt my very sensitive ears. I hate clutter and unorganized things after you use something either clean it or put it back where it belongs."
"Gardening: I absolutely love gardening yet understands there are certain plants that can be deadly to me but I still plant them anyway. I like talking to the plants and the flowers and rarely goes shopping for certain fruits and vegetables when I have a produce store in our own backyard. I have a green thumb, I like to buy the discount plants that are already dead or currently about to die and I bring them back to life.
Overcast Days: I love overcast days when it looks like it is about to rain but it doesn't, on those days the clouds have covered the sun and I feel like a kid at a candy store.
Thrift Shopping: I love going to the local thrift shop and finding such amazing clothes for such cheap prices. In the words of Macklemore, I'm gonna pop some tags.
Incents: I love the scents that bring such a calming and relaxing aura into the house, I also feel like it wards off bad energy and leaves them at the door.

headcanons & trivia
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas tempus ullamcorper urna, non lacinia libero dictum in. Nulla in laoreet turpis, quis luctus arcu. Mauris arcu nisi, tempus ut purus et, tempus facilisis nibh. Maecenas tincidunt neque vel cursus luctus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Cras aliquam sit amet erat et consectetur. Aliquam elementum lacus a justo tincidunt commodo. Nulla auctor nulla velit, eget tempus mauris efficitur eget. Vivamus mi nisl, tempus sed posuere id, venenatis in enim. Etiam ut sagittis orci. Nulla molestie imperdiet ipsum, non scelerisque ex auctor nec. Vestibulum id ex congue est iaculis fringilla in quis libero. Etiam quis ligula nisl. Integer a imperdiet ante. Nulla nec augue est. Proin elit metus, vehicula ut nibh a, commodo varius quam. In sed erat tincidunt, tempor massa eu, iaculis enim. Sed tellus leo, interdum in nisl ac, luctus lacinia massa. Curabitur purus mi, lobortis non finibus ut, gravida nec purus.
about ari
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas tempus ullamcorper urna, non lacinia libero dictum in. Nulla in laoreet turpis, quis luctus arcu. Mauris arcu nisi, tempus ut purus et, tempus facilisis nibh. Maecenas tincidunt neque vel cursus luctus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Cras aliquam sit amet erat et consectetur. Aliquam elementum lacus a justo tincidunt commodo. Nulla auctor nulla velit, eget tempus mauris efficitur eget. Vivamus mi nisl, tempus sed posuere id, venenatis in enim. Etiam ut sagittis orci. Nulla molestie imperdiet ipsum, non scelerisque ex auctor nec. Vestibulum id ex congue est iaculis fringilla in quis libero. Etiam quis ligula nisl. Integer a imperdiet ante. Nulla nec augue est. Proin elit metus, vehicula ut nibh a, commodo varius quam. In sed erat tincidunt, tempor massa eu, iaculis enim. Sed tellus leo, interdum in nisl ac, luctus lacinia massa. Curabitur purus mi, lobortis non finibus ut, gravida nec purus.
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:

P
E
R
S
E
P
H
O
N
E

H
A
L
L
I
W
E
L
L

images_16.jpeg

08f5cd30c8485f3bc72e0d1bf0d2c9be.gif

images_26.jpeg

original.gif

b876d71cf4526806625050edef0b8c0e.png

6tns.gif

images

tumblr_inline_nmt4tqNoq11s9fwwy_500.gifv

images

original.gif

images

original.gif

images

Basics

What is your name?

"Persephone Halliwell."

"You can call me Seph, it's a cute nickname."

How old are you?
"Twenty one!"

When is your birthday?
"The tenth of March."

Where were you born?
"Right here in San Fran."

"Female."

"Well, I know that I have an attraction to both genders so I guess I'm bisexual?"

"I'm a Witch. The granddaughter of Phoebe Halliwell, one of the Charmed Ones."

"Molecular Immobilization, just like Grandma Piper. It's awesome."

TBD

Appearance

"Dark brown in color with blonde highlights and reaches way past my shoulders in a wavy fashion."

What is your height?
"I stand with a height of five feet and six inches."

What is your weight?
"I think it's about... a hundred and twenty-three pounds."

What is your eye color?
"Green, like the forest. Pretty, isn't it?"

What is your skin tone?
"Ivory, at least I think it is."

What build do you have?
"Athletic, I'm a bit on the sporty side."

"Just a few earrings on my ears."

What is your ethnicity?
"American."

"My mom said that my eyes remind her of the green field that she used to play on with her sisters, other than that my cheekbones are usually a topic when discussing my facial features."

"... Definitely my forehead, I feel like a plane can land there."

Persona

Diligent | Passionate | Protective | Friendly | Trustworthy

Confrontational | Envious | Insecure | Impulsive | Stubborn

"I make a 'Hmmm" sound and tap my fingers when I think about something. When I see a stray thread I just pull and pull until it snaps. I always buy fries and a sundae, then I dip my fries to the sundae, people think it's weird but it's pretty tasty. I tend to sleep, a lot, anywhere wherever. On the floor, on a reclining chair, at the slide, it's worrisome and I can't help it. And the finishing touch is... I have a very horrible sense of direction, I have to be taking the same route for at least thirty times before I can memorize it, give me a map and for some reason, we will be in the middle of a forest. I always and will always take someone good with directions with me."

"I tend to pester them about their meals and try to make sure that they've eaten... Make them eat if I can. What else? Hmm... I clean up any place in the house that seems like a mess to me, except their rooms. Lastly, I may or may not be testing both new and old potion recipes to my roommates in the disguise of food."

"There isn't much but one thing I dislike in any circumstances is a mess. If you want to make a mess, do it in your room or else I'm cleaning that and I'm not sorry about it. I'm sorry if there was something important there but I can't help but clean it up or fix it."

"Witchcraft and the Book of Shadows, they go hand in hand. Good food, so long as it is delicious it's enough to make my day. And for the finale, pretty much any activity that will have me thinking, sports, shows, writing, or reading."

What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you?
TBD.

Perseus Halliwell - Persephone's Twin brother. They have a somewhat strained relationship, at least from Persephone's perspective. To him, she is his favorite sister, not that he has any others too.

William Halliwell - Her father, she had been divorced with Parker when they were fourteen and moved back to his homeland, Australia. He kept in good contact with both Parker and his daughter while Perseus lives with him.

Timothee Summers - Her Whitelighter, she often calls him when she needs guidance, both literally and figuratively.

Halliwell Relatives - Other members of the Halliwell family, she has a close relationship with them.

Background

Persephone has been aware of her powers since she can remember. Parker Halliwell, her mother has been very open to her and her twin brother, Perseus, about being a witch and how special their family was. But even then, their mother was also quick to remind them of a few things that her daughter needs to know of being a good witch, and that it would be better if mortals don't know about her life as a witch if she could help it. When their mother had found out their powers, she was ecstatic and was eager in answering her children's questions. Teaching them once they seemed ready.

As a kid and even until adulthood, Persephone had never lost interest in being a witch, interest became a passion and it is also the reason why she has a somewhat one-sided strained relationship with her brother. He didn't want to follow in the Halliwell footsteps and would rather live as a simple human. It was something that she couldn't understand, they could do amazing things and help people and yet her brother wanted to be a simple John. He asked their mother, Parker, to remove his memories of magic and bind his powers. After that, Persephone never felt so alone. It was Perseus who could understand how odd she can be at times to the mortals' eyes.

When Persephone was eighteen, Parker died and left the Halliwell manor in the care of her daughter. Her father, William, offered that she live with him and her brother in Australia, as tempting as the offer was, she wanted to stay. Live in the manor and practice her witchcraft and abilities.

"No. I've been told not to, as much as I could. That it would be better and safer that way."

"I'm a proud Witch, well as proud as I can be. I can't exactly scream it to the world but I'm happy to use my powers for others."

"For as long as I can remember. I've been using my power since I was a kid, the first time was when my cookie almost fell to the floor. What can I say? I love my sweets."

Last edited:

- Fallon Castro-​

Human #1

Basics
  • What is your name?
"Fallon Castro"
  • Do you have any nicknames or aliases?
"Close friends call me Fal mostly... but I've been called by my last name Castro plenty as well."
  • How old are you?
"Twenty Two"
  • When is your birthday?
"October 18th."
  • Where were you born?
"Sweden, but my parents moved us here when I was far too young, so I don't remember much of it."
  • What is your preferred gender?
"Female"
  • What is your sexual orientation?
"I like to think I'm straight, always been attracted to the opposite sex but who knows...there was that one time in college..."
  • Do you have a job? If so what and where is it?
TBD

Appearance
  • What color is your character's hair and what style is it in?
"A light brown with a subtle curl/wave in it usually, but humidity will make it wild and unruly at times, but I don't really mind it. Typically, ill leave it down."
  • What is your height?
"Last time I was at the doctor I measured in at five foot seven"
  • What is your weight?
scuffs "Hasn't your mother ever told you not to ask a woman her weight" breaks out into laughter "just kidding. I don't care. I think about 129."
  • What is your eye color?
"Hmmm... I think a green..but they seem to change a bit at times so, maybe hazel?"
  • What is your skin tone?
"I like to think brown? But lets say caramel, that sounds better"
  • What build do you have?
snorts "Does it look like I have a build? I'm tall and skinny, theres no muscle on this body"
  • Do you have body modifications?
"Just a few small simple tattoos..." points to wrist and in between fingers on right hand
  • What is your ethnicity?
"Swedish, but my father is Portuguese. So yea, 50% Swiss, 50% Portuguese"
  • What are your most striking features?
"I've always heard my big green eyes, I always thought they made me look like a deer in headlights"
  • What physical attributes do you dislike about yourself?
"Hmmm" stands and grabs my ass "Yep... I wish I had a little more of that"

Persona.
  • What are your five top vices?
"I guess people would say I play music a little "too" loud, can be a bit aggressive & crabby at times. One would say I'm fearless, but I don't really see that as a vice. I am a huge grouch when hungry, so that counts I guess. OOO, I'm impatient, but I'm working on that alright.."
  • What are your five top virtues?
"This is easy. I'm loyal, caring, honest (although brutally honest at times), assertive, and generous."
  • What are your five quirks?
"I don't like stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk, weird right? Its been a thing I did since I can remember. I ring a doorbell or knock on a door three times almost always. My closet is color coordinated and organized, its like a container store in there. Everything must have its place and put back into its place, I guess you can call me a bit OCD. I always pick up a penny off the street, but only and I mean only when its face up. Is that five? hmmm, I don't know... come back to me for that fifth one."
  • What are three of your most annoying roommate habit(s)?
"I'm an early riser and love the sunshine, so.... yea my roommate doesn't appreciate when I push our blackout curtains open at 7am and let the sun stream in. Like I said, I am a bit OCD and everything has to have its place so I'm always putting things away and cleaning up, even if its not my own. I am constantly blasting the heat or wrapped up in a blanket... I like the warmth, the colds not for me."
  • Do you have any roommate pet peeves?
"Uhh....yea! I mean who doesn't. I want a clean and friendly roommate. Is that so hard to ask for?"
  • What are the three things that excite you?
"Honestly, anything active. I want to always be doing something, being outside in the sun, running, something but sitting around. I mean, I don't mind sitting snuggled up with a good book and good food. But number one is getting outdoors. I do enjoy a good movie or binge worthy show every once in a while too. Food also excites me for sure, I'm a huge foodie, but I mean, it doesn't have to be anything crazy either, an amazing slice of pizza is exciting enough sometimes."
  • What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you? (Locations will be added later).
  • Any significant relationships?
"My sister, Annabelle, is definitely my go to person, she always was. We are Irish twins, we were born within a year of each other, so everything we did we did together. But she decided to move to Portugal, and start traveling Europe and that side of the world. Maybe ill join her at some point. Otherwise just some work friends from where I bartend and of course everyone from the manor. Where I intern, different story, they're all big shot lawyers and just look down at me...for now. But I'm usually friends with everyone."

Background.
I was born in Sweden to my parents Margarete Graf and Nunos Castro. Within a year my sister Annabelle was born, we are Irish twins. I know, I know, my parents couldn't help but keep their hands off each other. My parents moved us here not too long after my sister was born and we have been living here since. We grew up quite comfortable, going to prestigious private schools which led us to going to college. My parents always believed academics led to success in life, so our academics always came first. Growing up we were also placed in a number of extracurricular activities, including swim team, soccer and gymnastics. I did well in each of those separately and they helped get us certain scholarships for college, but neither I or Annabelle did much with them. Annabelle moved away to Portugal and has been traveling Europe since she graduated college a year ago. As for me, I stuck around.

During my spare time and nights off, I enjoy running outside in the hills or hanging with my friends from the manor. I enjoy the simple things in life, being outside and being in the fresh air, camping, hiking, swimming, anything to get my body moving and being in the great outdoors. Overall I live a pretty normal life.

My friends at the manor have really helped me throughout the years, especially during college, many nights being spent in the manor in study groups or just hanging out. They have stuck by my side through the good and the bad, especially once Annabelle moved away. They have been the people I can lean on and depend on for anything.

• Do you believe in supernatural beings?
"I've always believed that they existed and something is telling me that you're asking me because they maybe do? But I've always just kinda been laughed at or my parents just kind of used to tell me to stop being silly and childish."
  • Are you a supernatural fanatic? do you love researching vampires etc?
"I used to...a lot. Especially when I first met everyone at the manor. They had an interesting aura to them but I mean that's ridiculous right? They seem pretty normal to me and I've just gotten so busy with work and everything else that I kind of just put that on the back burner."
  • How long have you been a supernatural fanatic?
"Like I said, I've had a feeling of all of this since I was younger, but my parents always tried to tell me that they were just stories and fiction."

venessa-7-of-7--667x1000.jpg

FC: Vanessa Moe

200.gif

coded by: @s e v e n

Human #1
Basics
  • What is your name?
"Fallon Castro"
  • Do you have any nicknames or aliases?
"Close friends call me Fal mostly... but I've been called by my last name Castro plenty as well."
  • How old are you?
"Twenty Two"
  • When is your birthday?
"October 18th."
  • Where were you born?
"Sweden, but my parents moved us here when I was far too young, so I don't remember much of it."
  • What is your preferred gender?
"Female"
  • What is your sexual orientation?
"I like to think I'm straight, always been attracted to the opposite sex but who knows...there was that one time in college..."
  • Do you have a job? If so what and where is it?
TBD

Appearance
  • What color is your character's hair and what style is it in?
"A light brown with a subtle curl/wave in it usually, but humidity will make it wild and unruly at times, but I don't really mind it. Typically, ill leave it down."
  • What is your height?
"Last time I was at the doctor I measured in at five foot seven"
  • What is your weight?
scuffs "Hasn't your mother ever told you not to ask a woman her weight" breaks out into laughter "just kidding. I don't care. I think about 129."
  • What is your eye color?
"Hmmm... I think a green..but they seem to change a bit at times so, maybe hazel?"
  • What is your skin tone?
"I like to think brown? But lets say caramel, that sounds better"
  • What build do you have?
snorts "Does it look like I have a build? I'm tall and skinny, theres no muscle on this body"
  • Do you have body modifications?
"Just a few small simple tattoos..." points to wrist and in between fingers on right hand
  • What is your ethnicity?
"Swedish, but my father is Portuguese. So yea, 50% Swiss, 50% Portuguese"
  • What are your most striking features?
"I've always heard my big green eyes, I always thought they made me look like a deer in headlights"
  • What physical attributes do you dislike about yourself?
"Hmmm" stands and grabs my ass "Yep... I wish I had a little more of that"

Persona.
  • What are your five top vices?
"I guess people would say I play music a little "too" loud, can be a bit aggressive & crabby at times. One would say I'm fearless, but I don't really see that as a vice. I am a huge grouch when hungry, so that counts I guess. OOO, I'm impatient, but I'm working on that alright.."
  • What are your five top virtues?
"This is easy. I'm loyal, caring, honest (although brutally honest at times), assertive, and generous."
  • What are your five quirks?
"I don't like stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk, weird right? Its been a thing I did since I can remember. I ring a doorbell or knock on a door three times almost always. My closet is color coordinated and organized, its like a container store in there. Everything must have its place and put back into its place, I guess you can call me a bit OCD. I always pick up a penny off the street, but only and I mean only when its face up. Is that five? hmmm, I don't know... come back to me for that fifth one."
  • What are three of your most annoying roommate habit(s)?
"I'm an early riser and love the sunshine, so.... yea my roommate doesn't appreciate when I push our blackout curtains open at 7am and let the sun stream in. Like I said, I am a bit OCD and everything has to have its place so I'm always putting things away and cleaning up, even if its not my own. I am constantly blasting the heat or wrapped up in a blanket... I like the warmth, the colds not for me."
  • Do you have any roommate pet peeves?
"Uhh....yea! I mean who doesn't. I want a clean and friendly roommate. Is that so hard to ask for?"
  • What are the three things that excite you?
"Honestly, anything active. I want to always be doing something, being outside in the sun, running, something but sitting around. I mean, I don't mind sitting snuggled up with a good book and good food. But number one is getting outdoors. I do enjoy a good movie or binge worthy show every once in a while too. Food also excites me for sure, I'm a huge foodie, but I mean, it doesn't have to be anything crazy either, an amazing slice of pizza is exciting enough sometimes."
  • What are your usual haunts? Beyond the House, where can someone usually find you? (Locations will be added later).
  • Any significant relationships?
"My sister, Annabelle, is definitely my go to person, she always was. We are Irish twins, we were born within a year of each other, so everything we did we did together. But she decided to move to Portugal, and start traveling Europe and that side of the world. Maybe ill join her at some point. Otherwise just some work friends from where I bartend and of course everyone from the manor. Where I intern, different story, they're all big shot lawyers and just look down at me...for now. But I'm usually friends with everyone."

Background.
I was born in Sweden to my parents Margarete Graf and Nunos Castro. Within a year my sister Annabelle was born, we are Irish twins. I know, I know, my parents couldn't help but keep their hands off each other. My parents moved us here not too long after my sister was born and we have been living here since. We grew up quite comfortable, going to prestigious private schools which led us to going to college. My parents always believed academics led to success in life, so our academics always came first. Growing up we were also placed in a number of extracurricular activities, including swim team, soccer and gymnastics. I did well in each of those separately and they helped get us certain scholarships for college, but neither I or Annabelle did much with them. Annabelle moved away to Portugal and has been traveling Europe since she graduated college a year ago. As for me, I stuck around.

During my spare time and nights off, I enjoy running outside in the hills or hanging with my friends from the manor. I enjoy the simple things in life, being outside and being in the fresh air, camping, hiking, swimming, anything to get my body moving and being in the great outdoors. Overall I live a pretty normal life.

My friends at the manor have really helped me throughout the years, especially during college, many nights being spent in the manor in study groups or just hanging out. They have stuck by my side through the good and the bad, especially once Annabelle moved away. They have been the people I can lean on and depend on for anything.
  • Do you believe in supernatural beings?
"I've always believed that they existed and something is telling me that you're asking me because they maybe do? But I've always just kinda been laughed at or my parents just kind of used to tell me to stop being silly and childish."
  • Are you a supernatural fanatic? do you love researching vampires etc?
"I used to...a lot. Especially when I first met everyone at the manor. They had an interesting aura to them but I mean that's ridiculous right? They seem pretty normal to me and I've just gotten so busy with work and everything else that I kind of just put that on the back burner."
  • How long have you been a supernatural fanatic?
"Like I said, I've had a feeling of all of this since I was younger, but my parents always tried to tell me that they were just stories and fiction."

Last edited:
The Outsider [Human #4]
  • name
    Daniel Webster

nickname
    Dan, Wrenchie

d.o.b.
    15thAugust

P.O.B
    "Manhattan, Kansas. An uninteresting city in a dull state."

"What do I look like? I'll give you three guesses...."

pronouns
    "I....was certain they taught you that shit in primary school. Eh, I guess memory can suck for some people. I'm a he, for all the good it's done me."

What is your power?
    "Combat engineer, in the Big Red One, too. If it can be made, I'll make it. If it can be shot, I can hit it."

sexuality
    "Why, you think I'd have a chance?...That's what I thought, too."

academic level
    High school graduate

occupation
    "Occasionally do part time in a workshop. Owner appreciates me enough to let me fiddle around there in addition to pay"
I have no friends and I have no future—what exactly do I stand to lose, anyway?
code by fudgecakez

─────────
I was broken and shattered
─────────────

name
"Leona Hayley Charter. A pleasure to meet you!"​

alias/nickname
"Some people call me Leo, some call me Hayley."​

birthday
"January 21st."​

p.o.b
"Born and raised here in our good ol' city of San Fransisco."​

sexuality
"I like girls. Like, a lot. I've never been attracted to boys, so I think I'm a lesbian."​

"power"
"I have a perfect memory. I can remember anything I've seen or heard and retell it accurately!"​

job
TBA​

appearance

hair
"My hair is naturally blonde and it's pretty wavy. I don't like wearing it up."​

height
"Five foot... uh... seven?"​

weight
"Hundred and five pounds last time I checked."​

eye color
"Something like bluish green?"​

skin color
"White."​

build
"A bit of muscle here and there but nothing to write home about."​

body modification
"None."​

ethnicity
"American."​

striking features
"My... eyes, I guess?"​

insecurity
"My weight I guess? I'm too... light. I know it's not something to complain about but..."​

─────────
'til life lost all of its meaning
─────────────

vices
Self-destructive
People pleaser
Sensitive
Anxious
Secretive​

virtues
Hardworking
Devoted
Caring
Hopeful
Energetic​

quirks
- Constantly checking her bag to check on her things
- Massages her hands together when she's nervous
- Plays with the buttons of her shirt or the bottom of it when she's not doing anything
- Loves to hug or be physically affectionate with others, as long as they are comfortable
- An insanely light sleeper

annoying roommate habits
"Before I leave, I have to check, double-check and triple-check that everything is as it should be. It takes time, I know, but I have to. When I wake up because of a noise, I have to find out what had made it and I cannot sleep until I found out why. I also like singing when I'm doing chores and it might be annoying for some people."​

roommate pet peeves
"None sir!"​

usual haunts
TBA​

significant relationships
"Well, there's the orphanage mother, Erin. She's the sweetest person in the world that let me stay in the orphanage even when I aged out, as long as I helped out of courses. There are a couple of kids I'm close to - Bernadette, Christopher, William and Hannah, among many others who live in the orphanage. Of course, I can't forget about Seph! She's my best friend and has been my best friend since we met during high school. I'm glad we're still close up to now. I don't think... ah, sorry, I'm getting a bit too personal there."​

─────────
but you showed me the light again
─────────────

history
Leona's life has been in a downward spiral for a good portion of it. Her parents were loving and cared for her greatly. For the first seven years of her life, everything had been perfect. She was set up to have a life ahead of her. And in only one night, it was snatched away from her due to one small mistake. Normally, it wouldn't even have been a problem. But these were the wrong circumstances. During the night, something inside the house caught on fire and exploded - causing the house to nearly collapse on itself. Leona had woken up to smoke and heat and her parents barging into her room to get her out. Another explosion had caused the support of the house to collapse and onto her parents. Dust. Blackness. When she opened her eyes again, everything was blurry - she saw her mother turned away from her and her father calling out to her desperately. And a man in a white coat - with white hair and a calming presence. He looked at her, she stared back. He knelt down at her and closed her eyes. The next thing she knew, a fireman was carrying her out of the house.

She was placed in an orphanage as they waited for one of her extended family members to take her in. But no one could get in contact with the rest of the Charter family. So she ended up being sent to a private orphanage called the Whispering Tales. It was an odd name for an orphanage but the owner, Erin, was a kind woman. Understandably, Leona hasn't quite recovered from the incident so she was the silent kid in the orphanage. They had sent her to therapy to help her get through her problems but that eventually stopped when she showed no signs of improvement. Leona had been adopted a total of three times - and each time she was returned to the orphanage. She was "difficult" and a "problem" child. No one wanted a child who was broken when she was so young. Erin had felt sorry for Leona, for all of her sweetness and helpfulness in the orphanage, no one wanted the kind of child who had problems.

After her third return, it seemed that Leona had changed. She started talking more. Smiling more. She was much more open. This was when the current Leona was being constructed. Happier. More joyful. More energetic. However, she was too old for people. At the age of fourteen, no one really wanted to adopt her anymore. People like adopting young children, but teenagers? Usually, they were out of the question. But Leona wasn't all too bothered as she went through school. She had met Persephone when she was in highschool and she is the closest friend she has to date. When she had aged out of the orphanage, Leona was thrown back to becoming lost. She had no way to support herself not that her welfare as a child was gone, nor did she have a home to return to. However, Erin told her that she was free to stay in the orphanage - provided, she continues to help around. The kids would be sad that their older sister would be gone, after all. Leona was more than happy to take her up on that.

Leona studied hard to get a scholarship to UCSF to get a degree in Nursing. She then went on to take a part time job in the local club as a bartender, thanks to Persephone's support.

belief in supernatural beings
"There's no harm in being cautious, right? But.. not really."​

supernatural fanatic?
"Nope!"​
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back