• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☾ the manor on prescott lane-out of character ☽

Characters
Here
Aye sir, same here. It's only if need be since having a lot of different players gives a way different dynamic for us all eh?

Since there arent a lot of applicant you guys are more than welcomed to double up just make sure it's the opposite sex

Since there's kinda one female technically I personally will wait till last minute if needed; i whip up a character real fast. I dont want Al and I to feel obligated to make an app for the same Human LMAO

Saboona and I really going the extra length and compete against each other to get Human #3. Dedication to the RP HAHAHA

Same here bruh

Let's hope someone pops in and takes it so we don't compete.

Also I'll bully Athanas into working on his sheet too

I had a good concept in my head for the siren as well, but bully he's a guy as well! I tried to leg up and take a male role to not sweat on people who take females and now it's come to bite me in the bum

Ngl, I also expected the female positions to get snatched up immediately but no one took Human #3. Give the Witch some love yooo

Last RP i was in with Spectrum was a similar relationship to the witch and human #3 so I'm trying to branch things out for both of us LMAO

Same, my first RP with Spec has that kind of relationship but the RP itself never lifted off. Such a shame...

Human #4 is nearly done after copious struggling with the code.

Question: Apart from the grim reaper, does anyone else care to be an acquaintance to a mentally frayed Ex soldier, perhaps?

Code is hell, especially maneuvering around the adapted system. Props to you!

And hey, I'm sure nice guy Aiden would!! Athanas Athanas

I'd love to have specific relationships too with other characters x) but since we have two shapeshifters at the moment, guess I will wait until ironic announces which one will be accepted before exploring the relationship.

Previews code

"Everything seems to be going fine..."

posts CS

EVERYTHING BREAKS

I'm serious, I previewed it before i posted it. It worked fine. And suddenly it's not. I have no clue what went wrong

Hmmm it could be a missing bracket or something, my usual bet because I do it all the time. That is really weird though

Alright, three is enough. I still need to be an ass to the rest, after all.

Hope none of y'all can read minds and/or predict the future. Cause I sense that Daniel will provide an interesting future.

They say dogs have a keen sense on a person's sense of good or bad

Just don't let Aiden sniff you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back