• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☾ the manor on prescott lane-out of character ☽

Characters
Here
Okay who here finds it really funny that, so far, some of the annoying roommate habits clash horribly with each other

Okay who here finds it really funny that, so far, some of the annoying roommate habits clash horribly with each other
fdebd64a52b6f1ed0d017d4e89fc33ec.gif

Okay to be fair, everyone seems to want things clean... or at least, relatively clean

I wonder if there's a ghost in Prescott Manor. That'll be funny

Okay to be fair, everyone seems to want things clean... or at least, relatively clean

I wonder if there's a ghost in Prescott Manor. That'll be funny

I thought the same thing, especially when everyone was like be clean and for my character, I put she hates taking the bins out. Ops! Drama is good though, right? Hahha.

"Dude, just take out the trash!"

"No, it's disgusting!"

"It's partly your trash anyway!"

--

"WHO CLOSED THE WINDOW?"

"I DID!"

"DAMN IT MORTIMER."

How did they all survive for three years together

Even those with cleaning habit might clash with each other, everyone usually has their own idea of "clean", right? xD

Perhaps ghost can be our future supernatural roommate.

I know right xD I can't wait to see each character in action. Welp, guess I really need to finish Zay's background.

I'm interested still!

I can hopefully have a CS done in the next day or so- is the deadline for CS near? I could possibly get it done faster, if its near time for the deadline.

i was planning on making a character but i realized that i probably won’t have time to fully commit! i love this rp idea though!! i apologize for not explaining earlier. ❤️

I'm still here! Just had a little trouble with getting my CS done. Hopefully by day after tomorrow it will be up.

if we end up short i'd be willing to double up, with the almighty's permission of course :)) i'm hoping to see some new ones from the folks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back