• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Lunatic's Mad Rantings!

Avanhelsing

Hail! I am the lunatic Avanhelsing. As a new transplant to this I figured that I should make my interest check. I have been doing this roleplay thing for about five years. However, first some rules.

~I cannot play female characters because I am terrible at it.

~ I am not a grammar nazi. So don't be afraid. I prefer longer posts.

~I write anywhere between 2-4 paragraphs. I can do up to six.

~I can do MxM or MxF plots. I prefer MxM plots.

~I can play as many characters as possible.

Now some plots.

Wild Wrestling plot

I have always loved the idea of a wrestling story. So I figured a crazy wrestling based rp is due. I mean no real world people but you can make just about anything you want. Like an anthro alligator wrestling and a human wrestling in a man made swamp for example. Anything goes for this one. The crazier the better. Any kind of wrestler works.

Immortal x Reincarnated Lover

I can play a very good Immortal guy. I am open to anything for this plot.

Love Shape

This can be a love triangle or a love square. It can be with any gender and I like the idea of doing this with multiple guys.

Modern Fantasy:

A heavily Lovecraft inspired idea with dashes of Constantine in there. About a modern day man who investigates monsters and other things to that would keep regular folk awake. Your character somehow gets involved with this world. Your character can literally be anything you want. You got a thing you've want to play? Use it. Monsters, gods, demons, and anything you want to add! My guy is a human Mage.

Send me a message if you want to do something. I may be adding more stuff later.

Clairvoyant said:
I'm interested in a MxF Modern Fantasy with dashes of Constantine. Send me a PM so we can talk.
Just started so send me a message.

I'm still looking for more plots. I'm open to anything.

Still looking for more plots. Preferably not the Lovecraft MxF. I am open to any plot even if it is not on my list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back